No payment, no response

Greznik

Alpha
Society
Obsidian
I've been here since 2005, never attempted a withdrawal. I tried early this year for a measly 300 bucks. Didn't get it. No communication from the team, I just didn't get it, peds back in my account. If I have no response from the team, I will be giving out every single piece of my equipment and Land deeds to the community in scavenger hunts.

Dont loose faith. Peds is returned if bank details are incorrect. Triple check all your details and try again

never had a problem getting peds out, always went smooth in less than 50 days

I need a response from the team. I own Calypso

Same here, always got money and did sevetal wd. Did you sent support case?

EDITED

Ok i wanted to help you and suggest solutions but i can see you decided to spam forum with your crying.
Grow up !

Last edited:
Dude, withdraw sistem works totaly fine. Maybe MA asked you something or maybe you gave wrong information there, a friend write a bad SWIFT code, they texted him, him didnt see the message, peds got refuned in account. When him contacted them to find issue, they explained, him provided the right SWIFT code and got the payment without wainting another 50 working days. This is a forum, doubt writing here would help you more than contacting MA would but, fell free to keep write on this forum and expect at a solution.

I don’t understand all these people who moan about support.. I’ve made many support requests and always had fast and positive response…

You usually see problems on badly worded questions, or ones that demand they do something for you.

a simple - I made this withdraw, but it hasn’t turned up into my bank can you tell me if you have released it. Would work and you’ll get an answer within a few hours (on a week day)

I strongly feel this is the OP error. You’ve either sent it to the wrong bank, missed the payment coming in, lying, didn’t actually process a withdrawal you just thought you did.

the fact you say
+ been playing for five years
+ giving away all my stuff if they don’t reply.

sounds like your trolling or lying or just angry and moaning over an event that didn’t happen…. Why is this information relevant? See where I say a simple above and send that I guarantee you’ll get a reply by end of day. If not I’ll give you the 3000ped

anyway best of luck…

Did you at least made a initial deposit?

Jesus, this guy is just randomly trying to shit on threads now. Posting bizarre complaints in LilMongo's event thread ... wtf man? Focus your thoughts and anger, quit acting like a child.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble...

But also...

Subscribing for the scavenger hunts :wtg:

Back