Help: No Reply to Support Cases

Korin Dante MDe

Prowler
After 16 days of waiting MA is not replying to support cases regarding issuing of Card Reader, This is the 2nd support case I opened, previous one gone unanswered.
Is this happening with someone else?

No, You are not alone I do believe I have 3 open Support Cases.
None of them have been replied to. Not even a copy & paste reply.

After 16 days of waiting MA is not replying to support cases regarding issuing of Card Reader, This is the 2nd support case I opened, previous one gone unanswered.
Is this happening with someone else?

I'm on 9 months and pushing regarding my card reader.

mine came to me allready broken. or maybe the card broken... i have no clue at least even the activation did not work cos he cant read card. i didnt even waste my time writing a support case that would never gets answered. got sup cases who get 1 year old next 2 weeks :D

And people wonder why MA might be slowly failing. -_-

Why don't MA sells entire Entropia Universe game to some very big company who has finances to manage this game. No other platform in the world is like this advanced and could be great if this game gets sold to some very big company like Facebook.

They haven't replied to mine either.

Why don't MA sells entire Entropia Universe game to some very big company who has finances to manage this game. No other platform in the world is like this advanced and could be great if this game gets sold to some very big company like Facebook.

good idea, then we can put likes on mobs and chats ;)

Are the support people on vacation or something?

I opened a case 10 days ago for something pretty critical, and haven't gotten a reply yet.

I normally get a reply in a few days on a new case, this time - nothing. Just curious if I missed some change about how support cases are being handled.

:scratch2:

Everyone seems to be having the same problem, it's been happening for a few months. Maybe they have done another round of redundancies?

Maybe the community rep can give us some info on the process.

i waiting for reply almost 3 weeks

I've raised a support case about Card Reader on 30 September and received a reply from Support on 4th October.

I have 2 support cases opened, one is from a year or so ago. The other one is maybe 2 months. Still nothing..

I've raised a support case about Card Reader on 30 September and received a reply from Support on 4th October.

I thought it may be of interest to give fuller details for those who may need to replace their Gold Card.
So here it is:

30 Sep 16: Enquiy about GC replacement support case raised.
04 Oct 16: 'Replacement is possible' reply received.
08 Oct 16: My reply 'Please go ahead' (4 day delay being down to me not checking emails)
11 Oct 16: Gold card is ready, Mindark need photo proof (passport or similar) to send it to me.
11 Oct 16: Proof provided (upload jpg.)
12 Oct 16: Mindark approved, informed they are sending new Gold Card.
13 Oct 16: Gold Card sent (by postmark date)
18 Oct 16: Parcel arrives on my doormat see below:

oldgoldcardnewgoldcard.jpg

I hope this provides reassurance that Support do answer in a timely matter.

I was very happy with the service provided.

The new GoldCard should last me until 2024 at least. :)

Maybe it has something to do with deposits. I always gotten the first reply in 48 hrs. Total cases 3.
But the second replys or problem solutions have taken around 720 hrs. Thats 30 days.

Maybe it has something to do with deposits. I always gotten the first reply in 48 hrs. Total cases 3.
But the second replys or problem solutions have taken around 720 hrs. Thats 30 days.

I dont think it is to do with deposits, it maybe to do with complexity and category chosen. Exploits for example need detailed in-game knowledge, which support staff may not have access to.

I posted the above for informative reasons because I've never had an issue with Support over my 10 years here, I've had replies I didn't agree with certainly, but I did get an answer.

I am therefore prepared as a native English speaker to chat to in-game or forum on an informal and confidential basis about 'stuck' cases if anyone wishes to.

Those I didn't agree with, I had to put up with, but some serious ones were sorted out within an hour as they had to be.

Ludvig, if you wish to comment please do so.

I've experienced similar issues recently. One of mine has been open 10 days without a single response.

Also my friend has had a long standing one of 3 years be closed with a copy paste response about it being no longer relevant or fixed in a vu, without the problem being resolved the other day too.

They still didn't answer to me in case of points counting error in last year merry mayhem...

They are there, they replied to my support ticket after 1 day for getting my limit raised lol....

They still didn't answer to me in case of points counting error in last year merry mayhem...

You are not alone , i never got compensated for the glorious mayhem star i looted wich didn't gave me any points or the UL ammo reward. My support case is still not awnserd.

All i can say is that unresolved support cases cost them trust and money.

You are not alone , i never got compensated for the glorious mayhem star i looted wich didn't gave me any points or the UL ammo reward. My support case is still not awnserd.

All i can say is that unresolved support cases cost them trust and money.

Well, they got a support case unseen from me for over 3 months now. I know for a fact it has cost them at least 300 usd in deposits from me now .....

Am happily hunting the oratan prospectors for the daily in ark, and maybe sweat a bit, instead of my normal 1k-2k peds runs most days .....

I have one open 12 days now with no reply

LOL .. i had cases open, and still have one, for +3 years :eyecrazy:

But the "big one" got solved after, yeah, like 3 years after a phone call :rolleyes:

Getting back into the game for me (removal of a gold card etc) took 3 years from first support case asking to do it, to actually managing to get back ingame.

I think some of the bigger cases can get lost in the system.

I have 2 support cases opened, one is from a year or so ago. The other one is maybe 2 months. Still nothing..

When I logged in yesterday I found out that both of my cases got answered and fixed. Great work to whoever treated them (unlike previous answers to support cases these weren't signed so don't know who treated them).

1 year i have problem my mission adj resto chip and now i wait 11 mouth when MA answer me again at my another case :mad: i hate looks how MA work.

I posted the above for informative reasons because I've never had an issue with Support over my 10 years here, I've had replies I didn't agree with certainly, but I did get an answer.

Ludvig

Same here but over 15 years

And for 2018 I always got a reply within 24 hours

Reactions: Izz
Back