No talking?

Count Joe

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Count Joe
I logg in and check pcf often an nowdays the only thing i see is sellingthreads.

So i just wonder, are there any gatherings of something like that orginized by players nowdays or is it just profit that mathers?
I remember a few years ago there was often player orginizing RL things. My self with two other guys fixad a big gathering for an exampel wich was so much fun. I also went to à small gathering with the great guys from Amethera Demons. There was several gathering in england and à few more countries wich i cand remember now.

A good thing with EU is that most ppl are grownups wich makes it much more easy to go and have a beer with someone you have starter to know in the game:)

More RL stuff and the game will become more fun then just dps;)

a get together in las vegas sounds appropriate and fun ^^

a get together in las vegas sounds appropriate and fun ^^

Vegas works for me
But I will not wear a name tag that says "Perv"

I will be outside The Mirage handing the "business" cards lol

so who's gonna organize a meet in vegas then?

Vegas works for me
But I will not wear a name tag that says "Perv"

I will be outside The Mirage handing the "business" cards lol
Lol I think you would be a hit amongst the church people with that name tag! :yay:

:yup:...Well I might find myself in Orlando pretty soon with some friends. Is anyone game? :yup:

Then again...a trip to Las Vegas seems in good order too. I'm gonna do both! :cool:

Crone might be interested if its around tge first of september. he will then bring his lady since it would be part of their second honeymoon.

If it's held later in the year I might even pop over to Vegas if us Brits are welcome :D

If it's held later in the year I might even pop over to Vegas if us Brits are welcome :D
Of course! All nations!

If your ava is female and you're male you gotta attend in drag. ;)

John do seems to live in Las Vegas so I reckon he should be the organizer then.

You open a thread about RL get-togethers, Vegas is mentioned and since I live here, I'm the organizer.

Nice delegation there, chap. :laugh:

Sure, let's hear in this thread what general time they think they could come. (Even if it's down to a month, if not a specific weekend, we can take suggestions and go from there.)

So when would you folks want to do this?

I vote for April. Will be nice and warm there but not super hot either. :yup:

I vote December, anytime during the first two weeks :)

Many years ago now but i remember a nice gathering in Stockholm organized by Count Joe
Lots of people and lots of beer :)

I will be there sometime in march, whether you like it or not ;)

I go through vegas often so anytime really works for me

As much as I'd love to help put together a Vegas meet, I simply don't have the RL time to invest in what's needed to make it happen properly. I hope someone else can pick up the offer from here.

I know this doesn't have to do with a vegas meeting, but it does kind of have to do with your original post.

I've been feeling for a while now like the "communal" aspect of Entropia has been somewhat suffering. I'm planning on making a move towards fixing that, though.

I've been playing for a while, but I just got back on to Entropia and I can see how different it is compared to a few years ago (when Calypso was the only planet!).

Anyway, I started a website. You can find it here; I'm obviously not prepareeed to start organizing meetings (yet!) but a central hub to work out of and a good follower base is a good place to start. I would like to see people who are looking to revive the "community" of Entropia reading the site and hooking up with me on-world.

If anyone is interested, shoot me a message! I'll be starting a society for it soon, and who knows? With enough support, we can make a lot happen.

I know this doesn't have to do with a vegas meeting, but it does kind of have to do with your original post.

I've been feeling for a while now like the "communal" aspect of Entropia has been somewhat suffering. I'm planning on making a move towards fixing that, though.

I've been playing for a while, but I just got back on to Entropia and I can see how different it is compared to a few years ago (when Calypso was the only planet!).

Anyway, I started a website. You can find it here; I'm obviously not prepareeed to start organizing meetings (yet!) but a central hub to work out of and a good follower base is a good place to start. I would like to see people who are looking to revive the "community" of Entropia reading the site and hooking up with me on-world.

If anyone is interested, shoot me a message! I'll be starting a society for it soon, and who knows? With enough support, we can make a lot happen.

Yep... back in the day I used to be excited to log on. There would always be interesting conversations going on at the major trade hubs, society recruiters all over the place, people looking for team hunts and player-driven events (and I don't mean LAs) happening all the time. I don't know if it's a lack of players or if everyone is too busy grinding iron missions all day. But multiple planets is no excuse. Caly is still the trading planet. And all the major TPs there are desolate compared to a few years ago.

Yep... back in the day I used to be excited to log on. There would always be interesting conversations going on at the major trade hubs, society recruiters all over the place, people looking for team hunts and player-driven events (and I don't mean LAs) happening all the time. I don't know if it's a lack of players or if everyone is too busy grinding iron missions all day. But multiple planets is no excuse. Caly is still the trading planet. And all the major TPs there are desolate compared to a few years ago.

I couldn't agree more. That's why I'm making a push to get back to that.

I've been hanging around Icarus for the past few days... and I'm noticing that people are still logging in regularly, but the interaction isn't the same. I want to get to the bottom of that.

Anyone who wants to help me fix this problem is welcome to jump on the bandwagon. :) Gotta get the entropian community popping again!

<><><>r<>e<>m<>o<>v<>e<>d<><><>)

Back