Question: No way out Prison Mission - Gear suggestions ect.

Wed

Elite
Society
GΌĐş Ό₣ ŴαЯ™
Wedlylaw Wed Beetherbell
Greetings!

After the Longtooth migration on Calypso im doing to head to RT to grind the Prison mission. Need some advice on what armor to bring, faps ect. How big bankroll would u recommend?
Every suggestion is approciated
smile.png

Cheers! :)

PS. Have posted on ND forum too, but figured i might aswell post it here too :)

I am there too... we can chat ingame... but ek2600, nemesis+5b is good... not sure what dps you need, since I only use i2870.

I'm not sure about armour, but if I were you I'd stock up on like 5K PED of guns (if you're using limited stuff), and bring at least 10K PED for ammo :p

The current gear i have now is DOA LM +Dante, Silver Fang for tagger, EK-2600 and UR125 (L). Armorwise I only own Grunt and Expedition 5b atm, but im pretty sure i can borrow a Gremlin or a Boar if needed :) Do i need to bring a lower dmg gun then DOA to avoid overkill on some of the mobs?

I am there too... we can chat ingame... but ek2600, nemesis+5b is good... not sure what dps you need, since I only use i2870.

Im not there now, will be on Calypso until the Longtooths are gone :)

I'm not sure about armour, but if I were you I'd stock up on like 5K PED of guns (if you're using limited stuff), and bring at least 10K PED for ammo :p
There is no need to bring more ammo then for one hunt, since you can TP in and out when ever you want, with a TP chip.

The current gear i have now is DOA LM +Dante, Silver Fang for tagger, EK-2600 and UR125 (L). Armorwise I only own Grunt and Expedition 5b atm, but im pretty sure i can borrow a Gremlin or a Boar if needed :) Do i need to bring a lower dmg gun then DOA to avoid overkill on some of the mobs?
Im not there now, will be on Calypso until the Longtooths are gone :)
I wouldnt hold my breath, Im in RT prison to longtooths arrive.... giving me alot of time in the prison :)

There is no need to bring more ammo then for one hunt, since you can TP in and out when ever you want, with a TP chip.

Don't you get an extension on your time to serve if you "escape" the prison like that?

A rehabilitated crims point of view.

i am a released prisoner and have paid my debt to society... and what an expensive debt it was.

I wont spoil anything for you by telling you what lies ahead if you take on the prison mission but i will say a few things.

Allow for 6 weeks or more of intense killing.

I didnt calculate the costs of what it took to complete the prison basically because i was to scared to look but i will say this... the 10k hijacker mentioned is a drop in the ocean.

I met some good guys in the slammer i must admit and even though it was expensive and pretty mind numbing at times im glad i completed it and have been released.

Would i do it now if i knew then what i do now? Possible not, it was good not knowing what lay ahead when i initially started.

You are most welcome to pm me if you have any questions on prison life but for now im just taking one day at a time and trying to get my life on track, pick up the pieces and be a good citizen... i dont want to end up back there :cool:

Reactions: Wed
You are most welcome to pm me if you have any questions on prison life but for now im just taking one day at a time and trying to get my life on track, pick up the pieces and be a good citizen... i dont want to end up back there :cool:

Ty Butch, good info :)

Hope you have a speedy recovery from serving your time :laugh:

What armor did you use? :)

i used grem+5b for all mobs besides the dblocks, did those in phantom.
Loss was around 10k using an i287+106 (after mu)
be prepared to turnover 100k there :)
smaller gun might be good for those sissy's.
you're herbox should do on the sissy"s & zomhattens but for dblock & prison co i suggets using an L fap.
Depending on the amount of ppl around you & argo'ing the zomh + sissy's, you might be ok in somthing like pixie if none is there & you ain't in a hurry to end the quest

What armor did you use? :)

Ghost for most of them then Phantom for the D-Block Mafia, the SORT officers pack a punch as you will find out when you are pleasantly in the zone shooting away not a care in th world and you shoot one without realising.

gl in there.

das did it in grem, but he has 2-3 skill points in advance in his evade/avoidance :laugh:
I tested shogun vs grem and I highly recommand an armor with penetration. Shogun is enough for all missions, just the S.O.R.T. would treat your ass if you use shogun with 5B.

Edit: Mr Whizz, no need to neg rep me saying am a scammer, go back to your Jurai blog society and stop harrassing me, over using neg rep system. your neg rep has nothing to do with this post. All what Jurai blood is up to is trolling forums and whinning lol. once again, take your opalo and go skilling instead trolling.

Last edited:
I did the mission in grem and 5b plates with an unlimted R150. I used emine armor when doing the Dblock and dealing with SORT officers. I used regen chip 5 for fap.

Reactions: Wed
Back