No Withdrawal ... no money?

mg Joda VVV

Prowler
mg Joda VVV VVV
Hi to all,

MA can not send money from September 6. All have such a problem?
I wrote in support - do not answer me. Tell me what I can do, please.

Hi to all,

MA can not send money from September 6. All have such a problem?
I wrote in support - do not answer me. Tell me what I can do, please.

2 months already ..it can take up to 3 maybe more in some cases, not sure what you can do, maybe send a formal complain letter to MA Sweden:)

2 months already ..it can take up to 3 maybe more in some cases, not sure what you can do, maybe send a formal complain letter to MA Sweden:)

MA sent me 06.09.2013:

"Your withdrawal with ID: XXXXXXXX for XXXXX.00 PED has been successfully registered. We will now process your order.
All withdrawal requests are handled manually in order of their registration date. If all your bank account details are correct and your request is otherwise approved the payment is sent within 40 business days from the registration date. The processing time might vary during the year depending on the actual demand at that time.
If you have any inquires regarding your withdrawal, please do not hesitate to contact Entropia Universe Support at https://account.entropiauniverse.com/support-faq/contact/ and to check the Withdrawal FAQ.. Please remember to add the withdrawal ID for reference.
Kind regards,
Your Entropia Universe Team"

Thanks, I will write a letter to the MA

It is 40th business day today... so 10 days to go (i think it is 50 business days now)

A few of us have been waiting longer (see other thread somewhere).

Probably just a queue of people making some big withdrawals at the same time and it will take them time to work down the list (just a guess of course).

A few of us have been waiting longer (see other thread somewhere).

Probably just a queue of people making some big withdrawals at the same time and it will take them time to work down the list (just a guess of course).

I once had the same problem, but I was in a support quickly responded and called time. 40 days for the processing of orders - this is the limit of the MA, I think in the case of overruns must notify their customers about the delay.

Is it true oficial address of MA?

Mindark PE AB(publ)
Jarntorget 8
SE 413 04 Gothenburg
Sweden
Telephone: +46 (0)31 607 260
Fax: +46 (0)31 136 016

also anyone know their E-Mail?

This is from :
http://account.entropiauniverse.com/support-faq/deposits-and-withdrawals/withdrawal-faq/

All withdrawal requests are handled manually in order of their submission date. If all your bank account details are correct and your request is approved, the payment is sent within approximately 50 business days from the registration date. A business day is considered every official working day of the week. Another common term is working day or bank day. Typically, these are the days between and including Monday to Friday and do not include public holidays and weekends. The processing time may vary during the year depending on the actual demand at that time.

Has it been 50 working days since you put in the withdrawl request ?

today i make 54 bussines days that is around 76 normal days..and still waiting.:confused:.

46 working days and counting...last took exactly 40 ....:mad:

Mmmm Bitty

Perhaps bitcoin could be used to facilitate a quicker withdrawal for those selling high value items? There are escrow facilities and now atm's to get to your cash.

Damn I should then start selling fast to have some cash in february :scratch2:

IN - seconds
OUT - months

:)

No one noticed that he has 5 x's in front of the decimal point??? :eyecrazy:
Maybe he is withdrawaling all the money from MA!

mine committed today..few mins ago......so we just need to wait few more days the usual, maybe is just the summer vacation folt.:wtg:

No one noticed that he has 5 x's in front of the decimal point??? :eyecrazy:
Maybe he is withdrawaling all the money from MA!

max 99k ped, that really is not a large sum...

It is also getting into holiday season, MA is typically slower on withdrawals this time of year because more people pull money out for the holidays.

Or, the sky is falling.

Whichever you prefer ;)

The processing time may vary during the year depending on the actual demand at that time.

This pretty much exonerates them from any actual time constraint.

Since it's been 50 days already, I'm sure you'll have your money any day now, Joda.

last time it took 56 workdays for me, and they told me it will take 30days....

Sadness

I feel very sad.
Tons of ppl depo tons of ped,and u guy come here to discuss Withdrawal peds :mad:
Discuss wed MA dont come here,and if u or another player quike the game dont come here cry.
The forum is reserved for community,to exchange ideas and help each other.

Sry Joda,i write here but I woke up in a bad mood.I'm sick of people coming here in the forum for see serious players bad mood

I LOVE ENTROPIA WHO DOES NOT LIKE GO PLAY ANOTHER GAME :handgun: :bowdown: :rocket:

I feel very sad.
Tons of ppl depo tons of ped,and u guy come here to discuss Withdrawal peds :mad:
Discuss wed MA dont come here,and if u or another player quike the game dont come here cry.
The forum is reserved for community,to exchange ideas and help each other.

Sry Joda,i write here but I woke up in a bad mood.I'm sick of people coming here in the forum for see serious players bad mood

I LOVE ENTROPIA WHO DOES NOT LIKE GO PLAY ANOTHER GAME :handgun: :bowdown: :rocket:

maybe joda wants to play another game and is withdrawing some of the tons of peds he deposited in the past?
if you actually read the post you will se he was doing exactly what you want, asking the community for help with his issue and exchanging ideas/information regarding his issue with the game.
if MA does not want people withdrawing then they should not advertise and promote the game as such, but if they were to do that they would instantly lose the one thing that separates this game from more high quality and cheaper gaming experiences.

still you gotto say(and i'm gulity as i have withdrawn once too) that withdrawing

hurts the game/company more then giving out ATH :p

i still wonder about that when i see players fight like 'did you depo as much as me'

it should be 'did you withdrew less then me?'

tons of no depositors help the game more then one player withdrawing imho

its ofc something different for the players using investment options on a bigger scale

what they actually do is share and/or give away % for the money that would sit in the bank

+ the risk of loosing the initial investment + not not making at least 3% to counter inflation

(if your not so lucky to live in a country with less then 3% infaltion)

well thats how i see it anyways

for me MAs concept of making money is much more simpler then most ppl think

eg. if some awesome super loot drops ..
1 player has to play to get the item + 1 player has to depo to buy the item
win/win for MA

which ofc is ok to me as if MA doesnt win somehow then we could not play at all.

Poor Spective

still you gotto say(and i'm gulity as i have withdrawn once too) that withdrawing

hurts the game/company more then giving out ATH :p

Amazing how a slight change in perspective can result in such a bad read of the situation! :dunce::dunce:

- Without the withdrawal option there is no RCE, no marketing niche, no players in the first place.

Amazing how a slight change in perspective can result in such a bad read of the situation! :dunce::dunce:

- Without the withdrawal option there is no RCE, no marketing niche, no players in the first place.

Yeah, exactly. Not having the withdrawal option, or having it effectively not work - is extremely destructive. "Selling Mod Fap for TT+100" destructive.

Posibility of fast withdrawal is essential in RCE. Waiting 2 months makes ppl wonder twice before any depo. I don't want even think how many depos didn't hapened when future depositor realised that he will be waiting months to get it's money back.

In case of fast withdrawal i bet some extra money could be left in game for MA from deposits wchich were made for various oportunities which were not realised. In case of so long waiting such money never land in game, as potential "bergain hunter" rather resign or lost deal than freeze money for 2 months.

If I would be someone responsible for playerbase growth at MA i would make priority of that, even before bug fixing.
Fluent cash flow betwen RL & EU is basic as most newcomers are coming here lured by posibility of earning money ingame.
If 1st or 2nd thing they realise after they download client is that they have to wait 2 months for they money back they hardly consider making any depo.

Long time ago when i was in soc full of beginers ( one of those 200 memebers ;P ) that question apears almost everyday.

And one more thing....all that MA blah ,blah about double checking, chargebacks waiting etc is pure BS. There are dosens of companies handling in and out larger sums than typical depo here and they don't have to do all of that ( or rather dont say it's course of that )

Even if MA checking every PED before commiting withdrawal reasoning that they are checking all to avoid fraud and/or scam it is not reason to make so long waiting period for majority of playerbase ( which is ofc not frauders and /or scamers )

Posibility of fast withdrawal is essential in RCE. Waiting 2 months makes ppl wonder twice before any depo. I don't want even think how many depos didn't hapened when future depositor realised that he will be waiting months to get it's money back.

In case of fast withdrawal i bet some extra money could be left in game for MA from deposits wchich were made for various oportunities which were not realised. In case of so long waiting such money never land in game, as potential "bergain hunter" rather resign or lost deal than freeze money for 2 months.

If I would be someone responsible for playerbase growth at MA i would make priority of that, even before bug fixing.
Fluent cash flow betwen RL & EU is basic as most newcomers are coming here lured by posibility of earning money ingame.
If 1st or 2nd thing they realise after they download client is that they have to wait 2 months for they money back they hardly consider making any depo.

Long time ago when i was in soc full of beginers ( one of those 200 memebers ;P ) that question apears almost everyday.

A semi-long withdrawal time is essential for a RCE.

If it was instant;
People would withdraw money on a whim.
MA would not have any kind of buffer.
Entropia would crash and burn in about 2 months, as there was no money to pay for salaries.

A semi-long withdrawal time is essential for a RCE.

If it was instant;
People would withdraw money on a whim.
MA would not have any kind of buffer.
Entropia would crash and burn in about 2 months, as there was no money to pay for salaries.

With todays 2 months there is no buffer either. IF all withdraw today that 2 months not change anything for MA. Even taking bank loan will take longer :)

If withdrawals would be instant (instant = few days max ) that thing alone could improve ingame economy and MA financial results so greatly that salaries for staff could never be a problem

Back