No Withdrawal ... no money?

I feel very sad.
Tons of ppl depo tons of ped,and u guy come here to discuss Withdrawal peds :mad:
Discuss wed MA dont come here,and if u or another player quike the game dont come here cry.
The forum is reserved for community,to exchange ideas and help each other.

Sry Joda,i write here but I woke up in a bad mood.I'm sick of people coming here in the forum for see serious players bad mood

I LOVE ENTROPIA WHO DOES NOT LIKE GO PLAY ANOTHER GAME :handgun: :bowdown: :rocket:

So, its wrong to withdraw money you've put into the game?

As per the thread, however, I imagine withdraw times are a bit longer around the holidays. During the summertime my withdraw came in just at 40-45 working day period. It seems as if I hear more issues around this time of the year though.

For me faster withdrawls would mean more money deposited as I'd have trust in the company. The way it is now MA come across as a company with problems and not something I wish to keep putting my money into.

The first time I ever withdrew money it took 2 weeks then the next time 6 weeks. Now it's 50+ business days. Next thing you know it'll be 6 months. It's not right and their excuses are nothing short of ridiculous in this day and age.

With todays 2 months there is no buffer either. IF all withdraw today that 2 months not change anything for MA. Even taking bank loan will take longer :)

If withdrawals would be instant (instant = few days max ) that thing alone could improve ingame economy and MA financial results so greatly that salaries for staff could never be a problem

and more problems with justice, i bet some mafia groups and terrorists would use much more this game to clean money!

and more problems with justice, i bet some mafia groups and terrorists would use much more this game to clean money!

NOPE...all money deposited are already clean as you can't bring hard cash here and depo it in cash window. All money deposited had to be deposited in bank first, no mater if you depositing via CC, money transfer or other pay pal (money have to get to your pay pall acount first by transfer )

NOPE...all money deposited are already clean as you can't bring hard cash here and depo it in cash window. All money deposited had to be deposited in bank first, no mater if you depositing via CC, money transfer or other pay pal (money have to get to your pay pall acount first by transfer )

LOL, PaySafe? Tells u something? I can buy as many paysafe cards as i want in any store directly with money!

The only limit is set by MA at 3k dollares per month!

Last edited:
LOL, PaySafe? Tells u something? I can buy as many paysafe cards as i want in any store directly with money!

I was mentioning Pay Pal...anyway if you buy paysafe prepaid card u can't pay with false money either.

If you want rise now that it can be "crime money" note that buying just that prepaid cards is method alone to make them clear. There is lot more things you can do with such cards other than depositing them into game. I bet all gangsters figured that already.

I bet u can't "laundry" enough crime money by paysafe cards - unless we talk about some pick pocket guy who is EU fan :p

I was mentioning Pay Pal...anyway if you buy paysafe prepaid card u can't pay with false money either.

If you want rise now that it can be "crime money" note that buying just that prepaid cards is method alone to make them clear. There is lot more things you can do with such cards other than depositing them into game. I bet all gangsters figured that already.

I bet u can't "laundry" enough crime money by paysafe cards - unless we talk about some pick pocket guy who is EU fan :p

How many accounts u can create in Entropia Universe?
If its payed with false money is not MA problem!
And if they want to check whats the destination of money that takes time!

U know it but u dont care. its diferent from its impossible!

Sry Joda for the offtopic it ends for me here! And in my opinion 50 days is too much too, but that dont close my eyes for other issues, specially on the times we are!

so to sum this up:

1. 50+ bussines days for withdrawal - disaster hurting economy and MA incomes in general
2. Posibility of cleaning money via game - minimal probablity, not being worth mentioning as reason for so long withdrawal process
3. Instant deposits and withdrawal within few days - doable by all means, we seen that in other games/companies. We are lacking MA good will here only.

so to sum this up:

1. 50+ bussines days for withdrawal - disaster hurting economy and MA incomes in general
2. Posibility of cleaning money via game - minimal probablity, not being worth mentioning as reason for so long withdrawal process
3. Instant deposits and withdrawal within few days - doable by all means, we seen that in other games/companies. We are lacking MA good will here only.

I would say 10 working days would be ok!

Reminds me of the general pattern one sees when a HYIP (Ponzi scheme) begins to fail/run into cash problems.

Reminds me of the general pattern one sees when a HYIP (Ponzi scheme) begins to fail/run into cash problems.

It is not a ponzi scheme because there is no high yield :laugh:

Though the payout of money can be somewhat alarming; but as long as they pay out, the ship still floats.
Although I like to know many people have redrawn sufficient amounts of money lately. I think it might have been alot since september and I don't think MA can liquefy fast enough.
Normally deposits should more than offset the redraws, but the months before halloween mayhem where slower than slow. Might have hit a very tight spot there.

I can't wait to see the fiscal report for 2013

52 working days - normal flight, I am writing in support of silence as there are in the tank

MA sent me 06.09.2013:

"Your withdrawal with ID: XXXXXXXX for XXXXX.00 PED has been successfully registered. We will now process your order.
All withdrawal requests are handled manually in order of their registration date. If all your bank account details are correct and your request is otherwise approved the payment is sent within 40 business days from the registration date. The processing time might vary during the year depending on the actual demand at that time.
If you have any inquires regarding your withdrawal, please do not hesitate to contact Entropia Universe Support at https://account.entropiauniverse.com/support-faq/contact/ and to check the Withdrawal FAQ.. Please remember to add the withdrawal ID for reference.
Kind regards,
Your Entropia Universe Team"

Thanks, I will write a letter to the MA

Looks like support need to alter their standard reply as the link below shows 50 business days.

http://account.entropiauniverse.com/support-faq/deposits-and-withdrawals/withdrawal-faq/
When will my withdrawal order be transferred to my bank account?

The time frame between submission of a withdrawal request and payment is primarily due to the risk of chargebacks. The large majority of deposits are made via credit cards, while withdrawals are made directly to the account holder's bank account. Chargebacks can be submitted up to six months after deposit, but most frauds are discovered within two month. After 50 business days, the risk of chargebacks is minimal while giving MindArk time to perform internal security checks.

I should think your status will change to COMMITTED this week.

Last edited:
Five digit withdrawals will really test the system.

How many players are depositing 5, or even 4 digit numbers in 1 month? Players invested in game during years and expect to withdraw all at once or in 2 months - it will not work for long.

MA probably will increase the withdraw time - hopefully not until mid December :wtg:

5 digits in peds == 4 digits in usd. And really, we know how much players depo per month, just look at MA yearly reports.

How many players are depositing 5, or even 4 digit numbers in 1 month? Players invested in game during years and expect to withdraw all at once or in 2 months - it will not work for long.

MA probably will increase the withdraw time - hopefully not until mid December :wtg:

Thousands of players depo 5 and 4 digits every single month.
That is definitely not the problem!

Looks like support need to alter their standard reply as the link below shows 50 business days.

http://account.entropiauniverse.com/support-faq/deposits-and-withdrawals/withdrawal-faq/
When will my withdrawal order be transferred to my bank account?

The time frame between submission of a withdrawal request and payment is primarily due to the risk of chargebacks. The large majority of deposits are made via credit cards, while withdrawals are made directly to the account holder's bank account. Chargebacks can be submitted up to six months after deposit, but most frauds are discovered within two month. After 50 business days, the risk of chargebacks is minimal while giving MindArk time to perform internal security checks.

I should think your status will change to COMMITTED this week.

This only makes sense if they are counting on current deposits at the time of the withdraw requests to pay them.

So they've pushed it up to 50 working days now :laugh:

This is what companies do, they cling on to the last second then fold leaving all their creditors screwed.

Looks like we should start finding something else to do, MA will be folding very soon

got my money yesterday. I withdrew 6 september

Thousands of players depo 5 and 4 digits every single month.
That is definitely not the problem!

Thousands? I really doubt it, sorry.

"Net contribution from end users (excluding deposits made for Calypso Land Deeds) during the first six months of 2013 was 22.4 million SEK"

Generously, that is 3,400,000 USD / 6 months = 566,000 USD per month.

A depo of 500 USD per player (4 digits PED) gives ~ 1100 players. As definitely are more depositors in game, I would venture to say that several hard-core players (in hundreds, at best) deposited more than 500USD, and thousands deposited into lower 4 digits or less, it makes statistically sense.

The important question is, did MA managed to get the same in the second half? Time will tell.

In my opinion is way better to have a zillion of small depositors than 500 big ones. Make a big depositor upset, and you will take a hit, make 100 small ones upset - is not good, but they can take the hit and recover.

Mindark's priorities are all up in smoke... What is funny is I am trying to deposit more and they won't answer my support tickets so that I can. (4 business days atm).

my wd

WD reg on Sep 4th - committed Nov 18. I will say that I did send a support case this week and it was responded to in one day and wire sent so perhaps I should of sent one in sooner but I waited around 50 something days. Cheers

Semdog

I PMed support if everything ok with my withdrawal, they said up to 50 (copy +paste answer) days and closed case :p
At least they dont lie more about 40 days.

Looks like 50 days is new MA standard.

At least they dont lie more about 40 days.

That's what I thought when they were pissing us about with 30days but then it changed to 30 buisiness days. Then they couldn't honor 30 biz days so they made it 40 days and it was ok for a while then they started pissing us about again so they've made it 50 biz days.

Simple fact, they don't have the money for withdrawals so why should we risk depositing?

I feel very sad.
Tons of ppl depo tons of ped,and u guy come here to discuss Withdrawal peds :mad:
Discuss wed MA dont come here,and if u or another player quike the game dont come here cry.
The forum is reserved for community,to exchange ideas and help each other.

Sry Joda,i write here but I woke up in a bad mood.I'm sick of people coming here in the forum for see serious players bad mood

I LOVE ENTROPIA WHO DOES NOT LIKE GO PLAY ANOTHER GAME :handgun: :bowdown: :rocket:

One thing is love the game and other is slap on the face I mean take 1 second to deposit why don't take 30 days to widralw I mean 30 days is very resonable time to wait...
Omg I think is time to think before deposit :wise:

Simple fact, they don't have the money for withdrawals so why should we risk depositing?

It depends on your point of view.

For a majority of players, depositing isn't an "investment", it's an expense. I typically have around 0-250 ped on my card, so it's not even possible to withdraw. And as for my items, though a few items can be considered "rare" or "rare:ish", in terms of market value it's junk. (Fuga textured clothes, for instance. Or a 400 ped TT worth non-working fishtank.)

Not everyone is able to withdraw tens of thousands (or more) of PEDs, and not every one is able to make a stable profit big enough to make regularily withdrawals.

Back