Buying: NON "Nano" Mind Force chips lvl 2 (L) - ie NOT the new ones, the old ones

Wistrel

Elite
Society
Entropia Pioneers
Wistrel (Wisty) Chianti
Particularly want a lvl 2 pyro one. But some others also. Again alternatively if someone could point me in the direction of a shop that sells this would be good.

RickEngland

Elite
Society
Jurai Blood
Rickard Rick England
I bought/owned at one time a Firestorm chip and the lowest level was IV (level 4), thats why in the old days Pyro was a bitch to skill. It was very cool, even though expensive (arrhhh the memories).

This old school firestorm have long cool down, very much like strike chips (in fact I think strike is a replacement for firestorm)

Quite a few buy threads popping up today seeking First gen chips, I guess after the new tiering. I trying to offer some advice that these chips do burn much more implant and chip than using nano, so i'm struggling to see benefits even if you add enhancers to them.

Maybe I've missed something obvious. I wish you well with your plans, just trying to offer some advice here from a very skilled Mindforcer. I don't like to see anyone losing if they dont have too.

Good luck

Rick