Question: Non shared loot Purifier??

Is there not one already ?

As a team hit a 2k hof on them :S

Some vanguard L68-75-82 in not shared

Is there not one already ?

As a team hit a 2k hof on them :S

there is some out yes as we have put locations in this thread on page 3

also if there is a shared mob and you kill it solo it will show up as *you* killed mob x or *team name* killed mob x

IF someone is soloing a shared mob and someone else attacks it then it will show up shared and same goes for the team if anyone out side of a team attacks a shared mob it will then show up shared else *team*/*name*

:)

And if you think that MA will drop the good items on your private bots, when they devised the whole system to be a team event for the whole planet, one that gets noobs to have fun and play a role...well...that's your decision...meanwhile I will be plugging away at the shared with my fellow noobies. We'll see how it turns out.

To use terms like "ride the coattails" and "the GD's came on radar and took our item" in respect to SHARED LOOT MOBS is laughable. (I know Mini wasn't saying it like they did anything wrong... we all know they didn't) But some of you sound like you think noobs are beneath you. Like you think that noobs shooting shared loot mobs is wrong, or they don't deserve to.
It was a shared loot mob. No one else did anything wrong except for you (complaining that someone else put bullets in a shared loot mob).

If you want a separate non-shared spawn, totally fine, but don't act like the noobs did ANYTHING fucking wrong, because they didn't, and you should be ashamed.

You shouldn't complain that someone else shot a mob when it's a fucking shared loot mob you chose to shoot at.

And this:

signed, give players the chance to hunt non-shared if they want.

ofc, if that happens then the noobs won't be able to live off the back of the ubers and the shared spawns won't get hunted :laugh:

You don't think that me and about 10 other noobs cant keep taking these down? Well take your ass over to corinth and see...we did it for hours last night and will continue to do so...To make a statement like that, you shouldn't even be allowed in the big-boys room, much less call yourself an uber, even with all your stats.

Last edited:
there is some out yes as we have put locations in this thread on page 3

also if there is a shared mob and you kill it solo it will show up as *you* killed mob x or *team name* killed mob x

IF someone is soloing a shared mob and someone else attacks it then it will show up shared and same goes for the team if anyone out side of a team attacks a shared mob it will then show up shared else *team*/*name*

:)

Nah, I dont think that right. If you kill a "shared mob" solo, with no other hunters in sight, it will still global as "(shared loot)".

And if you think that MA will drop the good items on your private bots, when they devised the whole system to be a team event for the whole planet, one that gets noobs to have fun and play a role...well...that's your decision...meanwhile I will be plugging away at the shared with my fellow noobies. We'll see how it turns out.

To use terms like "ride the coattails" and "the GD's came on radar and took our item" in respect to SHARED LOOT MOBS is laughable. (I know Mini wasn't saying it like they did anything wrong... we all know they didn't) But some of you sound like you think noobs are beneath you. Like you think that noobs shooting shared loot mobs is wrong, or they don't deserve to.
It was a shared loot mob. No one else did anything wrong except for you (complaining that someone else put bullets in a shared loot mob).

If you want a separate non-shared spawn, totally fine, but don't act like the noobs did ANYTHING fucking wrong, because they didn't, and you should be ashamed.

You shouldn't complain that someone else shot a mob when it's a fucking shared loot mob you chose to shoot at.

And this:

You don't think that me and about 10 other noobs cant keep taking these down? Well take your ass over to corinth and see...we did it for hours last night and will continue to do so...To make a statement like that, you shouldn't even be allowed in the big-boys room, much less call yourself an uber, even with all your stats.

Exactly. Totally agree.

Oooh ooh look at me, I'm a wannabe Uber, give the mob to me, me and my buddies can take it down without you Lvl 70 noobs and your L guns getting in the way.

Seem boss do not spawn anymore and nobody hunt smaler ones...

For the life of me I cant find a decent chirpy spawn .. wait .. sorry .. wrong thread.

Bones

For the life of me I cant find a decent chirpy spawn .. wait .. sorry .. wrong thread.

Bones
Maybe the Medusa Head gang will take their spawn with them to the moon?

Back