Question: Noob BLP set up

psyche

Guardian
Maiko pSyCHe Jin-Jay
Hello got a noob question, been looking at the wiki to see if there is a good eco set up for low level blp weapon set up. Tried out all the available amps on all the low level blp weapons but the amps just lowers the dpp. None of them seems to increase the dpp. Just asking because I looted some of those ISIS LBP 1 low level blp pistols and since I got them I figure I might as well use them to skill up my blp skills. Or is it better to just tt them since their dpp is low?

In my opinion blp profession is not a good start due to the lack of low amplifier unl ,and most of them have not so good EFF. I would rather advice you to use Pistols + Laser amp , you can reach half the damage easily with low amp,that will boost alot your eff,and I would add that pistol are a bit less popular compared to rifle that make them more affordable.

Thanks for the advise guys. One more questions. When I do decide to skill BLP in the distant future what is the recommended entry level BLP gun and amp that has good eff. and dpp?
Just hate to TT loot, but those guns just have a very low dpp, I also feel it's not worth using them just for BLP skilling.

I recently pick up some Herman ARK-0 (L) to get the ball rolling on BLP. Not sure it’s the best, but decent eff/dpp from what I can tell.

@HornedGod summed it up very well , it's better you stick with the best Dpp/Eff setup you can afford ,instead using lower setup,you will loose time ,money, and I would advice you too focus the longest possible in 1 type profession until you unlock most of skills.

I recently pick up some Herman ARK-0 (L) to get the ball rolling on BLP. Not sure it’s the best, but decent eff/dpp from what I can tell.
Just checked the DPP on Herman Ark0 and it's also pretty low DPP.

I know that it's good to focus on one profession, but I plan to have 2 focus because I will be sticking to low level mobs to stretch my ped card as long as possible. I alternate between the tt sword with melee trauma amp1 and the tt pistol with zx sinkadus amp. both are very eco with high dpp and the benefit is the melee skill gain for hp and I can collect shrapnel for that 1%. Once my ped card gets low I switch to the TT pistol and use up the shrapnel collection. After finishing shrapnels, I sell my stacked loots and repeat this cycle.

It's a long and slow leveling path but I think it's the best way to stretch out my ped card as long as I can.

I'm more just curious about the BLP pathway because there doesn't seems to be a good dpp set up for it. Just wondering how people get into BLP weapons. Or are BLP just the uneco profession?

Just checked the DPP on Herman Ark0 and it's also pretty low DPP.

I know that it's good to focus on one profession, but I plan to have 2 focus because I will be sticking to low level mobs to stretch my ped card as long as possible. I alternate between the tt sword with melee trauma amp1 and the tt pistol with zx sinkadus amp. both are very eco with high dpp and the benefit is the melee skill gain for hp and I can collect shrapnel for that 1%. Once my ped card gets low I switch to the TT pistol and use up the shrapnel collection. After finishing shrapnels, I sell my stacked loots and repeat this cycle.

It's a long and slow leveling path but I think it's the best way to stretch out my ped card as long as I can.

I'm more just curious about the BLP pathway because there doesn't seems to be a good dpp set up for it. Just wondering how people get into BLP weapons. Or are BLP just the uneco profession?
2.8 ish dpp doesn’t seem all that bad to me for super intro leveling. Until your skill is high enough for something better.

I would not worry myself with dpp so much if skilling is priority atm for you. Its hard to please both that things at same time.

I just updated my hunting log and decided to continue with my plan of using the tt pistol. I still feel bad about tt those guns. If anyone is interested in those guns, I can tt them to you. Just give like a 1 or 2 pec MU haha. I got a lot of them, so just message me.

Hello got a noob question, been looking at the wiki to see if there is a good eco set up for low level blp weapon set up. Tried out all the available amps on all the low level blp weapons but the amps just lowers the dpp. None of them seems to increase the dpp. Just asking because I looted some of those ISIS LBP 1 low level blp pistols and since I got them I figure I might as well use them to skill up my blp skills. Or is it better to just tt them since their dpp is low?

The most important element in the game is that what you do is well paid. If you check in the Auction you will see that the price of the Rifle and Pistol skills are around or below the Empty Implant. Skills are an element of the return and in this case, if you play at a profit, sometimes selling skills helps.

In my opinion, knives and swords are the best option for a new player, and the most suitable place for them is Arkadia, and the most suitable mobs for them are Monura Male(the mobs DMG is not so big, which is good for low HP). The advantage of the Blades in learning skills is more than twice as fast as that of a pistol or rifle. You also get a lot more HP and inventory load. Also using a pistol or rifle, the skills are acquired through Aglity, just like on Evade, while with the blades the element is Strength and in close combat many more defensive skills are gained because the points are not splitted. So the advantages are great.

The most significant difference between BLP and Laser are the Unlimited Attachments at higher levels. UL laser AMPs have less damage while BLP AMPs have a higher range, so they are more preferred.

In my opinion if you just want to spend some time in this game rifles and pistols can be option, but if you like the game and plan to play they are more than useless guns to this moment.

Back