Noob craft info needed Thanks

Valkon

Provider
Is there any blue print goal I can work towards that where I take a 01
blue print quality and work it up to 100 that when i made 1000 attemps
and sell to npc I can make a profit. Right now for every 1,500 or so jesters
I loose about 480 ped or abuots that. my jester blue print quality is now 50.
lets say i even buy a perf queality at 100 I still think my skills would make
me loose on average. Donno looking for help. If i can even come out 100 ped
per 1,000 made on average that would be cool prefer selling to npc as sometimes players dont buy or too much compettion donno.

So to summarize; you want to know how to make money crafting ??

Is there a way right now i loose like about 500 ped per 1,500 of item i am crafting blueprint quality is 50

Well.... jesters are somewhat expensive to craft...

Using MU... you've got a

.94ped per click without MU...

With MU your spending about

Belk: .12*(120%) = .144
Iron: .78*(111%) = .866
Melchi:.04 * (110%) = .044

So generally your crafting TT food at a 12% premium.... lets say your residue helps bring your product out avrg to 102% without some globals/hofs....

So lets say you get 90% return TT... you'll lose another 9%~ to the MU on materials you paid...

This can really increase your losses without seeming so... like TT returns can be decent but because your product is TT food and residue returns maybe low... you'll be losing out a lot cause of materials paid...

Anyway to answer your question... generally at the early stages of crafting anything except maybe certain components your losing out.... like everything mostly at low levels crafting is TT food except certain things with high MU... Dont expect to profit without some luck IMO.... I could show you my excel of crafting guns... its not a pretty site... but luckily due to some globals and a small hof I think I avrg maybe -30ped a run over 38 runs (200 clicks), although after last few maybe its closer to -35 or -40... haven't checked since last few runs.

That's why skilling up is expensive in crafting and why could be good idea to chip in at some point.

TT you're bound to loose, add the markup => click only profitable bps (where by profitable i understand bp which to produce sellable items with markup high enough to cover your expenses).

Back