Help: Noob guide?

Killahbee

Marauder
Society
illuminox
Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee
I know i'm still a noob aswell after 18 years but this is for my GF who's going to start playing this week. Where does she start after the beginner quest? She like's to prepare, are there any decent starter guides? She really likes the look and paste of mining.

Starting planet.... Is graduation armor the only difference? I hear monria/toulan have a cool starter program?

Take her to all the planets and do all the starter missions. It's just too bad that hunt the thing is broken. This gives a flying vehicle as a reward, which is very handy for collecting Teleporters. You get a lot of starter items on all the other planets. Caly is nice for the Vivo S10 fap , the (adjusted) bukins rifle and the unlimited armor you get, Cyrene for the unlimited imperium plates , a yellow cap and you could start the heart fap mission (though technically not a starter mission), Arkadia has the hoverpod, some clothes like a a pants and boots, You do need to hand over 10k sweat to start the mission. Rocktropia sports the arctic chopper and the 4x4 at hunt the thing (broken atm) Next island used to have the unlimited pistol, but that's replaced now. I don't know about Monria or Toulan. All the planets hand out Free [L] items and some ammo/probes for mining.

If you create your avatar to start in Monria or Toulan you get free acces to the twice weekly warp on the Yamato witch is not a bad perk i think.
They recent VU added a mission however to get Toulan citizenship that gives you acces to that perk too. It requires some grinding but it is open to anyone.

I believe mining resources on Toulan have decent MU. (Might be worth checking out)
I am a fan of Toulan so i AM a tiny bit biased. :D

Take her to all the planets and do all the starter missions. It's just too bad that hunt the thing is broken. This gives a flying vehicle as a reward, which is very handy for collecting Teleporters.

Instead get the free hoverpod from ark.

Nice and cheap ride. Very eco with low oil consumption.

If you create your avatar to start in Monria or Toulan you get free acces to the twice weekly warp on the Yamato witch is not a bad perk i think.
They recent VU added a mission however to get Toulan citizenship that gives you acces to that perk too. It requires some grinding but it is open to anyone.

I believe mining resources on Toulan have decent MU. (Might be worth checking out)
I am a fan of Toulan so i AM a tiny bit biased. :D
Its hard to find any mob free areas to mine on Toulan which would be a problem for a new starter. Arkadia though has several good mob free mining areas. The suggestion from spawn to do the starter missions on all the planets is very good.

I suggest to get her one of the Starter Packs from the webshop.

Gold or Platinum are definately worth their money, but don't go below Gold.
The rifle, the scope, the laser sight (platinum only), the amplifier and the speed enhanced armor are unlimited.

It will take long before she gets (UL) items with better stats, which don't cost your soul, granny's house and your firstborn child.

Last edited:
Skip most of the starting quests and go for mark-up. With a mindset like that she can buy with profit made ingame ul equipment worth granny's house. Doing only quests and dailies has the tendency to throw one into excessively complaining and blaming MA for not being able to get better equipment.

It's pretty amazing to have your significant other share the same hobby with you so make sure you also explore what she's interested in.

Have fun 😀

Gauntlet - > vixen/wolf on arkadia? -> portal guardian for fulleren? Boars for plates? Maybe tide claw for bone-in-meat and focus lens tide claw probably not enough MU at all? khaffash small ones for tinctures, khaffash also drops lvl2 blp rifles so you can get blp skills for BPS 1X1, decent with 8p amp, LP-15 with 104 is probably one of the best cheap armatrix farm weapon for mobs less than 500 hp, 104 is cheap and fits lp-15 almost perfectly, its foolish to use rifles as the markup gets very dumb, pistol is cheaper and easier to breakeven with,lasts for around 1k shots longer too, max armatrix weapon i would use is BP-25 maybe BP-45 with beast/dante to have best gun/amp ratio meaning fits amp well. and end it there as markup gets too high, i dont like to pay markup even you get some extra eff. 1800 ped cycled with bp-45 + dante, costs 20 ped MU, thats bit over 1% extra, so eats the eff bonus. Good dps tho. I would not pau gun MU butt get an UL mindforce chip to save money, and get extra dpp, even tho less dps. probably good idea to skill up some mindforce for 500+ mobs so you can get to 80 damage chips with alpha amp and later UL combu 6, kinetic 8 with delta, 3.2 dpp weapons, delta/gamma amps L-amplifier delta has 6.9 dpp and gamma 5.8 so i am guessing MF amps are the same, lasts for 50k hits, MF delta = 50k hits with 6.3 dpp, but they also have 2% life leech so dont even need fap for some mobs, as its enough.. Kinetic 8 L is 53 dps lasts for 11k hits, high damage slow, so with delta you can cycle alot of peds before it breaks, with -20% implant and extender, much better than armatrix as armas last for 6-8k.UL version that can be bought for less than 1k, Kinetic 5, Combu 6 with alpha is nice too for like 500 ped but not 3.2 dpp. Also blades like Hero, philo,dehera, aakas is like 1200 ped with amp, good UL weapons to save peds and use as a finisher and max defenses with matrix. Maybe good idea to buy IV amp and use LB-10 to skill up to Dehera, khorum/leoi best to skill for aakas? -> neomex/chimera? ->Duhol/thawr for tinctures? myridian/caperon/marcimex -> daudaormur/enslaved daudaormur -> broods for mutated bone? Rest of mobs can be skipped trash for bad MU? Maybe miner bot for safety system, heat sink, nano adjuster and trooper for weapon grip and robot filter for crafts and chance for good UL? Probably smartest to finish best MU codexes ingame first. Actually you should repeat these only. Best items help more than attributes, cant get best items without money. So repeat MU until best items, and after that you can waste peds for attributes.
Feff pitt for daily tokens, i dont seem to lose there much, save those for lc-60/predators later on for 3.2 dpp weapon for bosses etc. Bonus: if you have 100k peds to put ingame with macro keyboard, do mayhem AFK with macro that spams interact with autoloot pet with gun that lasts for 5 hours nonstop, get coins, i calculated it rougly would cost like 80k ped in losses with 95% return to get over 100k tokens, might be off here, but you get some back from L mayhem items and boxes, you should open your own boxes so not deposit 100k ped right away, so you get that back as a triple?, if you sell nano mayhem for 400k if you do that for a year or so hardcore, so you can play for free with that money.

Imk2 is 1 second reload, shooting that nonstop that is impossible 24/7 for 30 days would cost 395 409 peds and you would lose 2-5%~, you lose 18 770(5%) peds per mayhem around, but would produce maybe 25k+k tokens? In reality it would cost less because you cant hunt that much, So for 5 mayhems to get nano blade, would be 100k tt loss 25+k tokens is probably much less that you would actually get as some guy i knew got 18k? He said, from pretty much morning to evening he did it, he estimated he used 250k peds. You could do it afk for 5 hours more every day with keyboard macro when you go to bed. So 4-5 mayhems would be mod nanoblade, for a super discount of less than 100k peds, you would get some back with markups!! You dont need imk2, maybe like Kinetic 8/cryo 8 with delta, -20% implant and extender, cheap 3.2 dpp. Some over kill tho if you leave it afk :-/ If 100% eff = 7% of loot, you lose like 2.1% more with kinetic 8/cryo 8 than with imk2.
Kinetic 8 with delta would be 222588 peds for full month, less in reality, with estimated loss at 93% return of 207 006 so 15 581 tt loss per mayhem for full month of shooting, iam guessing thats atlaeast 60k coins in 4 months of mayhem, probably would be enough to get 60k+ tokens. Very safe estimation so you dont go broke trying this hehe. But i advise, you guys dont deposit unless its mayhem, and just afk it, to get that 2.0 mayhem weapon. i belive/guess is smartest move if you have lots of money to put in, i know here are ppl who have put like 10k€ ingame and have no good gear at all. So dont waste your deposit on trash móbs/foma, make it grow in mayhem instead. Zorra would be good mayhem grinder too with 3.2 dpp i think and cheap too. Zorra would probably if you can shoot for 12h a day, get over 25k coins per mayhem i am guessing. With zorra you can get those 50k token mayhem weapons with 2 mayhems? If you have afk macro and dont have work to do. So 50k token weapon would cost you around 30-40k peds tt, less with markup, instead of 100k peds. I heard keyboard macros are allowed, so just you can free yourself more time for other things if you do it, maybe do some world of warcraft raiding with friends while afk hunting on laptop? Maybe some final fantasy, star ocean or stardew valley? :) Thats fun challenge, and shows how to do quality content for players.

More dps, more tokens, less mayhems for 100k token items, more markup.

I advice not to buy those super expensive mayhem weapons, just grind em yourself somehow if you have time! Focus on MU mobs, mining, crafting only meanwhile. Price might go down alot of alot if ppl with time starts to farm mayhem with full power.

All the MU mobs i know in HP order, maybe start from those codexes and mine and craft? :-D Get high tier rate f105 and start tiering so you can have tier10 finder that can find redulite and good stuff with finder that you can fix so you dont have to buy L ones until alot later if needed? Depth enhancers are also good to craft yourself, you also get lots of residue from it for other crafts, make and sell those lvl1-2 enhancers you can make, materials costs nothing and MU is nice. Mine -> Shinook north = Alicen, garcen, belkar, devils, putty. Sand king island is light liquid, devils, garcen, belkar, ares, Argus E pvp, south west = Garcen, pyrite, iron, nexus, melchi, oil, lyst, Oil rig pvp = Pyrite, belkar, erdorium, fire root, henren, i think that pretty much gives you all ores you need for crafting with good avg markup? If your at toulan, you can mine nawa, putty, qas at al nahir snow mountain for decent avg MU. Good idea to have couple mining days a week with good avg MU to get some cost of playing down, and get those twin peaks mining missions done so you get to redulite and all that good stuff eventually. There are probably better mining places than i know, but those have been pretty nice, all of em seems to be better than any mobs i have found, with my luck. :-D Mine more than hunt if your poor, you probably make more peds with mining/and later crafting than with hunting. Some ppl say you need to run 110 meters before next probe, but i noticed you can find many claims in same area, so if i get claim close to where i dropped my probe, i will throw another one, until i find none, so i just autotool, and throw probes until i find no deposits, makes it faster. I just tt all the junk ores when i dont have much peds, like less than 104%, so i can mine faster for good stuff. Maybe start mining with rookie at rocktropia while doing vixens near parking lot for alternative and belkar, until you get skills for f105, then do better places.

Cheapest best on armor, is probably to first buy like serpent scale/5b and slab em on to harrier/pixie -> atlas and later on to martial L/Boar/tiger parts that are seem to be less than 110% from auction. You can mix those armor parts to get cheap set. Also i found out if you get lucky, and get 5k+ hof, and see someone looting adj fap, buy it, 3k~ to reduce healing cost by half and you can start doing fap jobs, some ppl likes fappers and tip well, lets em shoot nonstop. Heart VI cyrene mission is also cheap to do, 18 heal per pec that fap is. No need expensive UL set, get zorra, adj fap first, to reducee def costs. All those mobs listed will be pretty much finished before they reach you with zorra hk + delta, unless you do big maturity, not sure if its even good idea to ever do those.

Get ep1 BP, do monria engineering daily, almost free to do, Start making 4p 4b amps rk-0, arma10's and later your own mining amps for skills first? Dont bother with armors, if you have lots of peds, you can take all iron and lyst to next island and spam settler there to try to get apocalypse/aegis with em, if you get those, thats good armor to craft. Only make 2 of each items in auction at the time, so you dont flood auction, have em laying around. Make gun amps and weapons, skill mindforce to maybe get kinetic 5/alpha, 3.00 dpp as it lasts like 14k ped per amp, or just stick to L until 3.2 dpp chip pops up you can afford. later maybe cheap combu 6, kinetic 8 with gamma/delta so you dont have to pay much MU for weapon anymore and get 3.2 dpp weapons 6% less ammo cost than armatrix, so 6% more rare loot/hof rolls events per ped. Can throw those other guns to trash gun with bad dpp with 2-3k markups. Leoi/dehera for finisher, and skill for aakas, cheap good finisher blade to get some melee skills, slap matrix on it to cap defensive stats when mobs are close. ;-) Cryo 8 UL is 3.2 dpp with 60 dps and then Maybe buy Zorra if you hof for 67 dps 3.2 dpp weapon? Martial probably is enough for all decent mobs ingame with right plate and vigi/mah'ketta for bots. Regen 5/6 is enough healing. Cheapest option with enough dps for alot of mobs, you have 100 dps and less risk in a team of 2, with those weapons, so plenty.

I would probably wait with crafting until you get 1-2k ped hof to have peds to stock up on ores, parts and such.

Oh and i realized team hunting is something you guys might wanna think of, its more mobs killed for less peds, so you have greater chance to loot something for less money, no defense costs, so thats like -1-5% total costs, so you might actually see something rare drop if you team hunt alot, so that might reduce cost of playing on hunting in the end alot. So maybe its good idea to always team hunt with max team? I noticed 600 ped can be eaten in few days on 600 hp mobs, so might be good idea, if you play with 20$ month or f2p, to always team hunt mobs that has over 400 hp in team of 2-3 to get better odds. Sharing is caring, not losing. ;-)

If you look at hunting logs you see, that for example on ardoje's setup he has got 93% back pretty steadily for 600k+ hunted, so he needs 107% avg mu from mob to breakeven. Hofs are set up so they are so rare, you will eventually lose on tt with those too on long run, i chatted with person 10 mil cycled and 98% return 200k ped tt down, with best stuff, i am sure that contains alot of big hofs, many ppl think they can tt profit if they win a hof, but on long run that is not so, unless you have a crazy win streak, not sure if you can have one., anyways he needs to sell you guys 200k ped worth of markup to keep playing, pretty brutal i think, how many guys can sell that much in the end? So with best stuff you need like 103-104 to profit on long run. Stick to the markup, dont wander off, else you pay for it. Maybe only hunt crap mobs in a team so you minimize risk and kill alot, so you have chance to get those rares you need to make it worth? Many ppl grind attributes and codex, but those skills wont help you, if you only stick to markup mob and breakeven you get alot more skills than hunt few days, get codex rank and get broke, with markup mob you can keep at it for days, get skills steadily, so dont go into codex madness. You get more skills probably hunting vixen for a month, than hunting atrox for a week. Vixen gives profit, atrox dont. Fun fact: Tameable mobs with adj boiga is best dpp setups as you can tame em, and get 1 pec pet. Still sucks without markup tho. Only pay for 50% damage, get smaller loots, but its shrapnel anyways, we are after rare loot rolls here not big loots. Only rare loots sold to other people enables us to keep going without heavy losses.

Thats all the wisdom i have. Costed me so far like over 4000€ to gather since starting 2005. Guessing you can save alot of peds with this info. Good luck!

Did MF delta tests. 100 shots = 0.02 pec decay so 10 peds = 50 000 shots and deals 2850000 damage with 0.0898 ammo burn thats 4490 + 10 decay = 4500 ped cost for 50k hits
2850 000 / 4500 =
633.333 / 100
= 6.3 damage/pec? Is this right? So bit less than L-delta, thats at 6.9 dpp

You can cycle 18459.5 ped with kinetic 8 before 1 amp breaks. :)

You could make peds before when having high dpp, but they placed a mechanism into loot that does not let you ever win by tt, I know some ppl have been hunting with around 5 dpp, without being able to make tt profit, so that proves it, but dpp still affects so, you get more rare loot events per ped i am hoping atleast, hope thats not tied to ped spend also. So even if you get those nice big hofs, you eventually just get your own moneys back on long run, no tt profit unless you hunt snables, and join for 100k sand king with swine-deluxe, and get back to snables and never up your game, because eventually the odds are so, with the 93-95% tt return, it will eat all you have, bit by bit, so dpp is still good stat for more rare item rolls(markup) per ped.

I deposit 100€ month, and still i am struggling, i probably would do better if i mined alot more, but i just risk it on hunting too big mobs, and dont get those rares enough, so i get drained. Good lucks :)

Edit: if someone learns how these bonus loots work? It might be in some cases be better to use L weapon that gives best bonus on mob than UL weapons thats not the best.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the advice so far!!

I'll let her struggle a bit first and then inject some peds to get her started. The starter pack is a good option to start, there is plenty of MU on low level mobs to build up those skills and to upgrade!

Mining... Rookie finder will be the start. Again, plenty of profit at the right place. I see how some starter missions will be nice at the start to build skills, the vivo S1 example.

Any soc advice? Ideally not a soc with old farts that don't know how the game works :p

Get a gold starter pack! Get whatever armor she fancy the most as they are very similar and very basic anyway. I recommend the Hoverpod as said above, the only other vehicle needed after quad as it can be spawned anywhere, even on water and "flies" over most annoying stuff on ground.
Also, most importantly, explore and enjoy what this virtual world has to offer, there are plenty of stuff to do without spending money. Have fun and all that😘

You know very well that you mostly need practice to get used to the game. Do not hesitate and buy 2 platinum packages - One package contains one ZK R-DOT, but they are super cheap and with 100% efficiency, ie there will be 4 attachments over 80% efficiency which are super cheap. TT Pistol and those attachments + 1500 bank for training are alot of hunt.

Even if she likes mining... this agility helps a lot in running, but it is much easier to lift with hunting.

I can offer you mentorship. Even if you added her for yourself, I help the new players a lot to understand the basics, and so far only one has given up the game... simply because his expectations were very high. In most cases, I'm not even the main mentor, I just talk to people, so the reward of 2-5 ped is not my goal. I hunt from 10 to 1k mob and I know what is good and what is not... so if you are interested in this do not hesitate to write to me.

Last edited:
I'm a returning player myself, active again since last year. My wife also plays again from time to time. We used to play both but she never dived into the game.
I've brought her to Next Island and let her follow a lot of the beginner missions there. The NI helper website has very clear instructions to follow, I can advise to take a look:

Thanks for all the advice so far!!

I'll let her struggle a bit first and then inject some peds to get her started. The starter pack is a good option to start, there is plenty of MU on low level mobs to build up those skills and to upgrade!

Mining... Rookie finder will be the start. Again, plenty of profit at the right place. I see how some starter missions will be nice at the start to build skills, the vivo S1 example.

Any soc advice? Ideally not a soc with old farts that don't know how the game works :p
I'd recommend the Knights of Entropia for any newcomer.

Defiantly get a mentor that knows how to use entropiawiki. Actually ask them that first thing. It happens that some people that offer mentorship know fuck all about the game but have all the theories, all of them BS. Check their profile on EL.com when picking your mentor, it has to have at least average activity and be around break even in the game. Ditch everything else!

She might just drop the game within a week like many new players, see if she likes it first. Then I'm sure you'll both be able to find plenty of useful info on the net. And if you want to search for something specific on this forum use google, it's faster that way.

Definitely better to look for some of top ubers with full-time job, who deal with additional freelance projects.
-Mandatory she must have more than one child to educate!
-But the most important thing is that they have 25 hours a day left for their hobby!
-These people give unique advice, such as that the theory is the financial annual report they have.

It is a shame that all those who have no obligations fail to be in the top 10 of the game. So find one of these and listen to it with your 8 ears what she advice you!

PPRPS..
Necessarily, this kind of Uber should be proud of his family, but also to mock everyone else who does.

Last edited:
Just as IRL when you ask for financial advice, you would be the luckiest to follow a nobody with 0 achievements, is the poorest that hates on the rich people, same here, anyone would be lucky to have a mentor that knows fck all about the game, doesn't know the basics, or how to use the main tool, or how to use the wiki and hates on the ones that are at the top... who wouldn't be tempted?

She already has TS with a lot of experience and years into this game. But apart from that, read and ask a lot. And even more, if not most, important is to filter out the wrong information ingame, but even more on the forum.

Don't reveal everything in advance.

Why should i keep any information about the game?
The more literate people are, the better for the economy.
It would also reduce prices... MU is among the players, right... it will be cheaper for all of us... isn't it great.

Don't reveal everything in advance.
A major part of the game's fun is finding out stuff for yourself.

Just prevent her from doing the most expensive mistakes.
Being inconvenienced is a weird way to have fun but you do you I guess

Would be cool if someone could work out what guns/lvl offer the best bonus loots on those mobs that drops MU?

Maybe a good project for someone to work on?

BP-10, BC-10 if you cant afford 102/103 and 102-4 with lp-10-15 is probably best skill gun for lower lvl, you can do mobs like boars, khaffash, chimera in team with it, amp and extender is good, to make gun last for more peds cycled.

Might be good idea to join a soc with crafter/miners you can buy stones from miners and residue from EP gamblers, cheap bp from auction to make own guns with their skills. Buying small stacks from auction is not good idea, their usually expensive. If your low on money, better to just ask em to sell em for good deal, maybe few guns at the time, than trying to make em yourself, so you avoid those 9 failure/near success streaks. Sometimes needs mats for 10 guns to make 1. 42% chance to make one succesfully when its maxed 95% chance to success, ye its dumb i think.

Might not be good idea to buy few k weapon and not have any money left to play, could be good to have 1k for mining those 110+ markup areas. Dont pay 2-5k ped for armors/weapons that has less than 67 dps, as you can get zorra at lvl42 that has 67 dps and more with delta, thats a very good investment that will last you for a long time probably. There was calculation that it takes around 33k ped cycled so around 2k ped minus when you lose 7% to do whole zorra mission like, so might wanna invest in doing it if your an active player, and start farming lazidol. Cyrene zorra epic chain. Might produce peds for you later.

If you notice mob is giving you markup, and you have poor IRL friends, family, soc mates, hire em to hunt the mob for you, more you kill, more MU, and they get to play and get free skills, and maybe pay em a bit for MU looted and ammo shot :)

Its good to have armor that protects for full dmg, as armors are around 25 prot per pec, and regular healing tools like around 10 heal per pec or worse. Adj fap is 25 heal per pec, so with that you can hunt smaller mobs naked and heal aslong as you dont need to fap mid-fight at all. Its good to save the L armor, so might be good to have like gremlin,ghost for mobs that dont hit that hard, and use the mart/tiger for only bigger mobs.

Good to buy portable repair, tt, teleport chip 1(incase you die, excavator dies etc),adj aeglic ring, hermes when you can afford em, maybe buy one item everytime you get a big one, or sell some good markup item, dont sell your items, wait for deposit instead, running speed is very nice stat, later get imp ares thing, thorifoid 5% reload helm and better run speed ring, if you farm like enslaved daudaormur, run speed might not be important, might get imp athenic instead. I wouldnt get any better rings, until you have like zorra, adj fap, + martial/tiger combo. Not everyone can have adj fap ofc, so resto 6, hedoc mayhem are decent also. Gun upgrades after zorra gets really expensive, and using enhancers is extra cost that probably wont be worth it unless you do mayhem, better to hire a shooter with you than use enhancers. You cant give a shooter like half of hofs/MU, you can only give a small bit, as you constantly get chipped for the 7%, you pretty much need it all to keep going.

Portable tt is good when mining, you can tt those less than 105 ores,buy probes and keep going, saves alot of time, also on hunting just tt the oils, hides that are worthless and keep going faster, if you get good markup, better to just keep going and gain a bit less, than wait for auctions to sell for 2 days and get 2 ped for it, in my opinion.

Last edited:
Wrote in suggestion about cost to play, could share it here too.

Armatrix amps are too expensive atm, make amps cheaper somehow please :) Also make em super good dpp like mayhem amps so peds lasts longer, adj, imp so on amps that lasts for very long time with extra stats. Crafted items could have very low decay on em, and high eff, to make em more attractive. Maybe design crafted items so you could use em for 2 week of firing for 5h a day, and more rare adj mod etc, for more weeks of firing. Its troublesome to buy 5 weapons everyday if you hunt for 10 hours, also gets too expensive with current hunting cost and markups. Armatix lr-50 lasts for bit over 2 hours of nonstop shooting. So player like me who wakes up, or would get up if i could afford it, gets coffee and starts playing till my hands start to get strangely numb and jesus wants me to go to sleep, dont really like those L items, as it would cost, for 5 weapons a day, 30000 shots, that would consume 2 and half amps, guns are like 130% and amp is like 130 aswell, it would cost 157 ped for 5 guns, and around 70 ped for amps, 237 ped thats alot of extra cost as i lose 5% cycled aswell, i lose my 100€ deposit in 2 days using lr-50, what are my odds of getting rare item? Nothing really. i would cycle roughly 10000 ped with that setup,i lose 5% thats 500 peds lost, oh snap, 500 + 237 ped,i have less than 300 ped for tomorrow actually. I guess its back to exarosaurs. Well was fun friday? I could kill 2500 conrnoanterioins on TI for 737 ped, so my deposit would be like bit over 3k of em :-( in less than 2 full days. And thats lvl50L weapon lvl25 mobs. Probably would get like 10 tier 6 comps, and get 10 ped markup. That dont include defensive costs btw.

Only way to hunt for long on 100€, is to have crazy lucky win streaks with MU i guess, or stick to low mobs, i think i should go crafting and mining instead hehe.

Might not be good idea to use those high dpp mayhem amps afterall btw at all for their cost, would be 800 ped extra cost on zorra for 100k peds, you could shoot like maybe 5-10% more,(saves in def costs also) 10k peds worth more kills per ped, but problem is, nowhere is so good MU you can get those 800 ped extra MU for 10k ped worth extra kills. Might be wrong on if its good idea to use Zorra/MF chips. Would have to get 5800 ped MU per 100k ped shot to breakeven. I guess its good on places that has good markup, so you can pull more for time spend with extra dps from amp, but if you shoot dry mobs with no MU, might be better to not use any MU at all to do so.

Last edited:
Wrote in suggestion about cost to play, could share it here too.

Armatrix amps are too expensive atm, make amps cheaper somehow please :) Also make em super good dpp like mayhem amps so peds lasts longer, adj, imp so on amps that lasts for very long time with extra stats. Crafted items could have very low decay on em, and high eff, to make em more attractive. Maybe design crafted items so you could use em for 2 week of firing for 5h a day, and more rare adj mod etc, for more weeks of firing. Its troublesome to buy 5 weapons everyday if you hunt for 10 hours, also gets too expensive with current hunting cost and markups. Armatix lr-50 lasts for bit over 2 hours of nonstop shooting. So player like me who wakes up,gets coffee and starts playing till my hands start to get strangely numb and jesus wants me to go to sleep, dont really like those L items, as it would cost, for 5 weapons a day, 30000 shots, that would consume 2 and half amps, guns are like 130% and amp is like 130 aswell, it would cost 157 ped for gun, and around 70 ped for amps, 237 ped thats alot of extra cost as i lose 5% cycled aswell, i lose my 100€ deposit in 2 days using lr-50, what are my odds of getting rare item? Nothing really. i would cycle roughly 10000 ped with that setup,i lose 5% thats 500, oh snap, 500+ 237 ped,i have less than 300 ped for tomorrow actually. I guess its back to exarosaurs. Well was fun friday? I could kill 2500 conrnoanterioins on TI for 737 ped, so my deposit would be like bit over 3k of em :-(

Watchout for those over 1k hp mobs :-D Dont use L weapons, you can extend your peds by alot.

And that's why the UL weapons are as expensive as they are:) they save you all the MU

Been making alot of suggestions here, so they could make game better :) Probably should start making my own mmorpg, shame i dont have money to hire anyone hehe.

I noticed when i swap mob, i seem to get some goodies from first mobs i shoot, so maybe there is a timer when some items pop to mob, and first one there gets it, not sure, anyways for noobs, you can try wave hunting: kill 7, drop 3 double drops and swap mob, good luck

Top tip. Advise her to turn off Rookie chat, it is no help to any new player - it is just full of opinionated trolls trolling each other and if on a rare day advice is given, they show they actually know very little about the game. :)

BP-45 = 10x = 18k ped shots for around 150 ped MU, 3 dpp and 65+ eff Edit: + extender
Zorra = 22900 ped shots with delta for 200 ped MU, 3.2 dpp, with around 60 eff, 100 range.

no rings, no buffs

Last edited:
Back