FYI: Noobs !!!! Lets HOF

-Don't be older than 6 months ingame -I will check your tracker.

My account is weird, I created it 4/7/2013 and was inactive until I reactivated around 3 weeks ago on 4/19/2019. My character says 5 years but in reality I only have the past few weeks of experience I've been playing on it. I only logged in for a few sessions 2013 and didn't put much time into the game. Since reactivating this time I've joined the mentoring program and plan on playing for a while now that I'm back. I can screenshot my stats\skills and send them in a pm if you need additional proof, just let me know what you might need.

-Be under 50 agility if you can't provide enough data of the above I can check.

I only have 32 agility and do not expect it to be above 50 by 5/25.

-Have armatrix lr-10/15 maxed (you need both hit/dmg level 20)

I will be getting the peds together for this and will have one by Friday this week 5/17. Worse case scenario is that I'll pick one up on Calypso 5/19-5/24.

-Have a sleipnir and oil available.

I have a sleipnir with 60 spare oil and can buy more if needed. Did you have a recommended amount?

-Be able to stay online for at least 6 hours of hunting-I won't do much breaks so prepare your redbull/coffee.

My experience is in World of Warcraft raiding guilds for casual and progression from Vanilla through Lich King. I will will be prepared for an at minimum 6 hour hunt and will have no problems being active for that amount of time. Actually, I've been looking forward to group content\big hunts since reactivating this account and have always enjoyed raiding in WoW.

-We will be hunting proteron stalkers for the full period since they are not so fast for you and you can't die if you run fast enough, also for the hof trigger.
-Register your full avatar name like this : Full name / date you registered into EU/How did you heard about this game - keep it very simple.

Valar Lohkee Morghulis / 4/7/2013(reactivated 4/19/2019) / I found the game via a google advertisement

-first 11 people registered that fit the terms above presented will be part of the team, if more people register they will be a backup if someone miss or quit during the team hunt and they can replace them
-Have Jurra Plateau or Eos teleporters discovered so this can facilitate teleportation to the proteron stalker area much faster.

I am currently on Rocktropia for training and have leave to travel to Calypso if/when accepted. I am planning on making the trip to Calypso on May 19-23rd, at least a few days earlier than the hunt. This will be so I can have all the teleporters/waypoints ready and will have some time to get familiar with the hunting area.

Thanks for the opportunity! Lohkee

I will provide gun + peds for each player so you don't have to bring anything.
Sleip and oil is needed to come back on the battlefield faster after you die because you eventually might die.
Any movement speed increase items help.

Awesome

Honestly I might just camp out and watch you all hunt.. This is a wonderful idea !! Love the idea!

I'm game

I'm down for this little adventure :)

Account created 3/14/2019, I have 44 agility, I have the required transportation, and I have both the LR-10 and the LR-15 maxed. I first heard about entropia universe a long time ago but I didn't play because I was involved with a few other mmo's. Now playing to enjoy hunting and see them swirlies!

Characters name is Strykerrob Strykerrob Robbots.

Would love to join this initiative...not that noob thou(67 agility i think) in terms of years ingame but a bit stuck here on my next goals ingame.
Chipped out a bit and now i am back dont have a big budget this would be an awesome experience for me
This would be great..hope i can join..if not no worries;)

Thx anyway and good luck all

Gl and hf;)

I can get my own stuff so need for handouts just the experience on big prots
Cheers

Last edited:
I'm down for this little adventure :)

Account created 3/14/2019, I have 44 agility, I have the required transportation, and I have both the LR-10 and the LR-15 maxed. I first heard about entropia universe a long time ago but I didn't play because I was involved with a few other mmo's. Now playing to enjoy hunting and see them swirlies!

Characters name is Strykerrob Strykerrob Robbots.

Role model noob here <--

Would love to join this initiative...not that noob thou(67 agility i think) in terms of years ingame but a bit stuck here on my next goals ingame.
Chipped out a bit and now i am back dont have a big budget this would be an awesome experience for me
This would be great..hope i can join..if not no worries;)

Thx anyway and good luck all

Gl and hf;)

I can get my own stuff so need for handouts just the experience on big prots
Cheers

I can register you as back up plan if you want.
If people don't show up I will recruit from team B

Post your ingame name/how you heard about the game.

Twilight Smoking Holland Circus
Think it was 2005 ish i 've heared/read the first virtual area buy by deathifier.

Cheers;)

Hey.
Good thing. Ready to join (name in the game: Hide Risk Rus, Armatrix LR10 maxed, in the game from January 2019, Agility 50, there is Sleipnir and Oil, I learned about Entropia Universe from Goggle - read reviews about games)

Thank you and good luck to all

Apologies, but I cannot be available on the required date so feel free to remove me from the list. I was informed by the company I work for I will be travelling that day. Thank you for the gesture and hope you have a good hunt!

Michelle SkyDreamer Jean

Apologies, but I cannot be available on the required date so feel free to remove me from the list. I was informed by the company I work for I will be travelling that day. Thank you for the gesture and hope you have a good hunt!

Michelle SkyDreamer Jean

No problem mate
Best of luck and if something changes let me know.

I'd like to join to the Hunt :D

Date I registered: 2018-12-10
How I heard from the game?: www.youtube.com/watch?v=-o-i9Mac-k4[/url][/QUOTE]

I have armatrix LR 10 maxed, 46 agility and enough oil and a sleip to run a hunt ALL day :eyecrazy:

Date I registered: 2018-12-10
How I heard from the game?: www.youtube.com/watch?v=-o-i9Mac-k4[/url]

I have armatrix LR 10 maxed, 46 agility and enough oil and a sleip to run a hunt ALL day :eyecrazy:[/QUOTE]

welcome !

B Team Maybe?

Joshua FritoBandito Lockhart
53 Agility
Level 29 Laser Sniper Hit

I wouldn't consider myself a noob, and I have more than 6 months in game - but not more than 6 active months.
(Alot of breaks) I have yet to cross the gap into serious high level hunting because I hunt very eco. If this disqualifies me or puts me at the bottom of the list I understand.

How I learned about the game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PGZ1umIwmc we did it with swords!

Take smigls with you , it’s not that’s a big difference between him and a 5 months old avatar....it might help him into his learning period...

funny how off-topic moderation only goes one way :)
Take smigls with you , it’s not that’s a big difference between him and a 5 months old avatar....it might help him into his learning period...

to conclude with a final ath with a false share, I will say that it sounds good. I will bet on 1k benefit by noob and a nice money for leader. Alan krom alan 2.0 :laugh:?

I need more noobs to register.

3 days left.Please direct noobs here.
I need at least 11 of them.

There are no new players :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

need more noobs to register.

need more noobs to register.

Hi noobs !

Rules for noobs.

-Don't be older than 6 months ingame -I will check your tracker.
-Be under 50 agility-ish if you can't provide enough data of the above I can check.
-Have armatrix lr-10/15 maxed (you need both hit/dmg level 20)
-Have a sleipnir and oil available.
-Be able to stay online for at least 6 hours of hunting-I won't do much breaks so prepare your redbull/coffee.

Well, the RED marked disqualifies while the orange is questionable, as I have a Life outside EU.

Sorry me noob is not available :D

Sad, you haven´t full team yet.

Back