HoF: Nooober HoF

Dark Cat

Prowler
Society
The Disturbed Ones
Leona Cat Srelliw
Well, a few weeks ago I was thinking to myself how unbalanced it was that I'd had some 200 globals and yet only ever had 1 HoF, albeit it a large one, but surely thats unbalanced?

So, I was poor, and decided to use up all my crappy CB5's and 13's in storage as I couldn't afford my usual GeoTrek Lupus or bigger Isis. Was just purely for a bit of minor skilling, shooting newbie mobs...

Then, totally unexpectedly, I got this. I missed the swirlies cos I was so taken by surprise and I didn't post it here for a long time due to being embarrassed by the fact it was a Noober, but as Jimmy points out, a HoF is a HoF, so what the hell....it's only the 2nd one I've ever had after all. :)

And, as I never put only one thing in my achievements, here for you're viewing pleasure is someone with a great sense of humour:

Fantastic hof!!!! Nothing wrong with getting that, no matter how high your skills are!! Gratz!! :yay:

^^ Love daikiba's

!Gratz!

:yay::yay::yay::yay:
:wtg::wtg::wtg:
:yay::yay:
:wtg:

congratz dark cat! :D

well done mate!!! ::yay::yay:

ever noted that items are getting rarer ?

Noob or Ubber, get a gratz from me :D

Definately, a HOF is a HOF :yay:
and lol at the funny ;)

Gratz and keep em coming!! :wtg:

gratz, lmao that's hillarious "piss off I'm crafting".... classic

A late grats for ya :D

[...]

And, as I never put only one thing in my achievements, here for you're viewing pleasure is someone with a great sense of humour:

There are numberous of ways one can say "Do not disturb" apparently! :laugh:

Gratz on your daika HoF! :)

wow gratz, now I know why I didn't got a loot on those two Daikiba Provider's I killed yesterday :D

gratz then... better late then never :)

Hehe nice one :D Big Gratz

Gratz :D:D:D, hehe wish i could HOF on those ;)

Back