Nooooo!

Wistrel

Elite
Society
Entropia Pioneers
Wistrel (Wisty) Chianti
nooooo.jpg

God.... dammit.... nooooo.... that.... wasn't.... supposed... to happen... (sigh..) :D

Seriously though... is this really how bad thing are. You can't sell Orca?

My how very "Dynamic" XD

Wistrel

Aaaand, what have we learned? :D

If you'll excuse me, I have to go TT now...

damn what a bad luck... but how u could start auction below TT value ?

2nd question is more important :

Where the hell was all that auction zombies wchich supose to catch ocasions like that and bid till last pec ( wchich can be earned by TT later ) ?

Well I had a sorta theory on the price...

1. I wanted to see what people would voluntarily pay without a prerequisite of previous market value

2. I thought setting under TT would get some interest/bids from the resellers since historical prices were higher.

3. It was cheaper by a few pecs (ok not in the long run of course ;) )

4. I was being stupid ;)

but really, I hate TT'ing stuff and I hope whoever got it either wanted it or at least resells.

If people are TT'ing stuff then MA are failing at balance if you ask me.

Wist

1. I wanted to see what people would voluntarily pay without a prerequisite of previous market value

I do that with every one of my auctions. For almost everything I place on there:

• SB is next full ped, so even if it sells for min. the auction fees are covered.
  • BO is a price I deem "fair" based on current other auction activities.
  • Always 7-days

And whenever it sells and whatever I get for it is fine w/ me. :) (I get my BO almost all the time though, so I figure buyer & seller are both happy w/ transaction.) But yes, occasionally had "valuable" stuff go for "under market", but no worries.

yeh this is mainly what I do. Only exception I can think of was a looted L vehicle part BP I got on VU day. I put that in on a one day auction as figured the uba crafters would be keen to get going.

Wistrel

2. I thought setting under TT would get some interest/bids from the resellers since historical prices were higher.

and that's exactly what's happened, ;)

so did the auction end during the 8 hours of downtime, or what?

Lesson 2: The house always wins, and loves players that play more loose then others.

I hope you get a nice HoF to compensate for that donation you made to MA bottom line ;)

/Slupor

Back