Norwegians I need your help!

ReadBird

Old Alpha
Society
Skillin' Villains - Captain
Rico ReadBird Killjoy
Yesterday (sunday) it was a documentary on NRK1 about virtual worlds. EU, "other" and "other". Unfortantly I missed it and it already has been aired on NRK2. Did any of you happen to see this? And is it somewhere on the net? I think it was original a French production. A friend of mine saw it and it had interviews with NEVERDIE and some other ppl I don't know the name of (since he has never seen EU and couldn't remeber)

Anybody know if this was a new programm or old? And I would certainly be happy for a link or something :)

Hey,

I don't know if this will help you much, but I found the documentary in the NRK's program list. It's called ( in norwegian ): "En ny virtuell virkelighet". It's a french documentary, so if you are able to find the original name you would probably be able to find it online somewhere available for download.

Good luck... And please tell me if you find it, I would love to watch it as well :)

Quote from NRK:

Dok1: En ny virtuell virkelighet (t)
Fransk dokumentar. Rollespill på nettet er blitt en drømmetilværelse for mange og god forretning for noen. Imaginære eiendommer og private øyer selges for tusener av dollar, og på auksjoner kan du kjøpe både ny identited og alt du ellers drømmer om. Og pengene er i hvertfall ekte. Vi går inn i den virtuelle verdenen for å møte de som befinner seg der, og de som ikke klarer å komme seg ut igjen.
Blir også sendt søndag kl. 23.25 (NRK1).

Dammit I missed it.

Asking from help from anyone who have seen this. Dont think you can see it agein since NRK has to pay each time they show something that isnt produced by themself.

French Documentary about Virtual Worlds, anyone got the year of this?

Thanx for the answer guys. Just to say a little more.. Yes the program was a rerun on NRK1 so no new reruns. And unfortantly I do not know the original name of it. Maybe I made a mistake in the title of this thread as input from all of the comunity may help. If any Mods see this, I would appreciate if you could change the title to "Entropia on Norwegain TV" or something.. Also if NEVERDIE or anybody else from here know anything about the age of the programm or original title, it would be nice if you post it..

cheers

Thank you very much!!

+rep coming at ya when I can give it to you again

It's a good documentary about virtual worlds, definitely one I'll tell people to take a look at.

It was on Danish television about a month ago.

:cool: lol i missed that one myself, seen it before tho, never get tired of watching stories about online games on tv, wierd

a little bump for those that missed the links

i actually got a phonecall from a friend asking if thats what I do.. and he thought it looked cool.. maybe we're getting a new player soon :D

Back