FYI: not a noob ATH

Robin

Prowler
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
Mayana maya Riechert
It should be said since so many complained about noob mining ATHS, that finally someone who is not a noob miner got an ATh and i don't know him personally but know of him that he is also not a just chipped in miner either...grats to MA to have heard the screams of the mining masses of making skills count for something..Thanks

It should be said since so many complained about noob mining ATHS, that finally someone who is not a noob miner got an ATh and i don't know him personally but know of him that he is also not a just chipped in miner either...grats to MA to have heard the screams of the mining masses of making skills count for something..Thanks
He is for sure not a noob, he is also a true miner, and very well deserved imo. :)

When you turn on the news, do they ever talk about good news? Rarely. People aren't very interested in good news.

I am though. :D Grats to Tandor.

Back