Help: Not getting mission rewards or rewards are wrong.

Tayonas

Provider
Barry Tayonas Marshall
Not for the first time at the end of a mission I have recieved nothing. I get green lights and nothing else except the option for the next mission.

This time it was Atrox 1k challenge. I had recently scanned my skills and I had 71 agility and still have 71 agility.

Is this usual? Different rewards for different people?

Apparently Atrox challenge is bugged, with people lossing skills instead of gaining, count urself lucky :eek:.

meh it is just lag relog and it sould be fixed :)

well, i had the same feeling some weeks ago, but i was not sure...anyway i had not taken a screenshot to prove it... -great-
:bs:

Actually it so happens that I have scrrenshots of what I scanned into skill calc and it seems skill calc rounds up. So I did get 1 point agility :)

Case closed, it just didnt give a message saying it did.

Not being rude, but how hard is it to press K & look?

And compare it to what exactly? Just out of curiosity. I mean if you dont know what it was to start with then how do you know if there has been an increase?

It was luck that I had screenshots from four days ago. Entropia Tracker was running and is set for the key press. If I didnt have that running I would have nothing to compare it to.

And compare it to what exactly? Just out of curiosity. I mean if you dont know what it was to start with then how do you know if there has been an increase?

It was luck that I had screenshots from four days ago. Entropia Tracker was running and is set for the key press. If I didnt have that running I would have nothing to compare it to.
Ahh ok then, well I usually do a skills check every week or so & while I'm hunting cause I'm always checking HP I just notice my agility rating... but points taken, if one isn't taking notice of it what do you have to compare it to. Very good, glad it was sorted out, least now I know that 1k atrox doesn't have issues that need reporting is my main concern tbh.

Ive only been back about a month so really all Ive been looking at have been my professions. Unlocked wounding a couple of weeks ago and now about unlock combat sense ... assuming that loot holds up :)

Probably take me another month of gameplay to start getting used to what my levels are again.

Ive only been back about a month so really all Ive been looking at have been my professions. Unlocked wounding a couple of weeks ago and now about unlock combat sense ... assuming that loot holds up :)

Probably take me another month of gameplay to start getting used to what my levels are again.
Awesome & well done :). I aspire to those levels also.

Back