not happy with pe as it is going now

Status

ron

Guardian
Society
calypso-conquerors
Ronaj ron Dehverain
this is original posted on ep and only the first post is pasted here from mango whom also started the thread on ep
can be viewed here:
http://entropia-pioneers.kicks-ass.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=20113
log into ep first then copy/paste the link sry, the only easy way bcs the thread is in a log in required zone

this thread is made to broaden the information and get as many people as possible informed and have the ability to participate in this

from this point the original post/quote follow:
"
Posted: Feb 08, 9:40 2005 Post subject: Not happy with PE as its going now

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

Most of ya prolly know me...For those who dont. Hey I'm Mango i have been in PE for aprox 2 years now. Been very active over the entire time and addicted as hell....but atm PE is going down and down.
MA does not communicate with us.. Loots are crap.. We can bitch, mone, whine do anything but we aint gettin no reply from MA.
So i wanna write them a letter from us as the community and add a Petition to it. Because the way it is going now PE is less and less fun and looses interest of a lott of players.
I wanna enjoy the game i have been paying good money for. Its not like it has been like thos forever used to enjoy the game to the fullest. I dont wanna feel screwed over every day because i am only loosing my peds with whatever i do. I wanna kno what is happening @ MA.

I want my damn FUN back in this game.

I kno I'm not alone in this so I'd like to see whose with me, and then set this up. The bigger the numbers the more chance this has of actually working out!

Greetings,

Mango
"

What exactely is it thats wrong in PE ? I can only ( once again) see that its a moneyfactor going on ?
Not everyone will ever make money in PE......thats something alot of people gotta come to terms with !!!

strakkan said:
What exactely is it thats wrong in PE ? I can only ( once again) see that its a moneyfactor going on ?
Not everyone will ever make money in PE......thats something alot of people gotta come to terms with !!!

lol dude 1s again this isnt abut money..
no not every1 will make money.. but if nothing is being done no 1 will at all..

this is abut the fact that more and more ppl realise they can get much more value and less frustration from tons of mmorg games out there for alot less money.. and ppl will quit..
hence in the end no pe even for u my friend..
I love this game I wanna see it survive.. frankly I¨m getting worried ..
this is a efford to make the relationship between ma and players better
this is abut getting ma to understand our frustration abut bugs and being leftout in the dark never get any information abut what's going on when things dont work and so on

so if u dont have anything of real value to add to this I suggest u leave it alone.. (or maybe ur 1 of the few like me actually making money or getting by without to big loss and getting scared that u will lose ur prescious little profit u make)

Sry Ron-
I see Strakkan's post as a 100% viable question. He simply wanted to see definitive problems spelled out in the petition which were not included.
Nothing wrong with asking questions here, esp if they are hard questions to ask.... some1 has to do it. It's easy for ppl to jump on band wagons, it's much more difficult to be critical of the masses when they are doing so. :girl:

Svetlana said:
Sry Ron-
I see Strakkan's post as a 100% viable question. He simply wanted to see definitive problems spelled out in the petition which were not included.
Nothing wrong with asking questions here, esp if they are hard questions to ask.... some1 has to do it. It's easy for ppl to jump on band wagons, it's much more difficult to be critical of the masses when they are doing so. :girl:

I dont agree the reason why it is left outside is bcs it is better to make the connections first and not just throw stuff at em making it harder to get where we want.. and like he said whining.. we dont want it to be a whining petition.. and second it is only a draft for now.. if u have any suggestion to come with ur more than welcome to give em..
and I dont think strakkan even read the petition..
and it is a petition.. there will most likely be a letter following to explain more..

and who is jumping on a band wagon ? u ?

Last edited:
Hmm Ron- This sounds more like a personal issue between you and Strakkan :rolleyes: All I read is what he posted above.... what are the issues.
And- these are forums... if we can't talk about the content of something like this what can we talk about? :eek:

This has already been posted by Mango and I do not see the reason to litter this nice forum with a thread that already exists.

*looks around for a delete button*

Dammit!!!

DD
:evilking:

Svetlana said:
Hmm Ron- This sounds more like a personal issue between you and Strakkan :rolleyes: All I read is what he posted above.... what are the issues.
And- these are forums... if we can't talk about the content of something like this what can we talk about? :eek:

naah personally I dont know him.. have nothing against him :p

Devil Doll said:
This has already been posted by Mango and I do not see the reason to litter this nice forum with a thread that already exists.

*looks around for a delete button*

Dammit!!!

DD
:evilking:
lol this wasnt ment to be litter.. it was ment to get more ppl attention towards the subject..
and I added the link for ppl to go there and get the information

1s again this has nothing to do with whining or for money.. this is bcs alot of players feel that the comunication towards Mindark has gotten worse or not existing at all.. it as been good before but someway along time it dissapeared.. and we want it back :)

As far as communication between MA....
we simply need to request that MA conduct their own site and/or forum where the community can voice their opinions.
One of the reasons imo that Marco does not communicate often with us is that the forums have asked him not to do so (so as not to bombard our forums with MA-related issues). So we need a place where Marco and the community can communicate.... this is the biggest issue imo. It isn't loots. It isn't cost of playing. It's just having an MA-run site again. :girl:

I have no idea who Ron is and its not important. I dont answer here with the intention to jump anyone. If I do you will most definately know ;) . I do see myself with a right to react on what Ron writes though and share my thoughts. Not everyone will agree with what you think. Also gotta learn to handle that. Its not always easy .....
This game has a real economy.....its not a WoW, SWG or any other mmorpg you can think of. After MA has taken their cut some people are gonna see their pedcard shrink and some are gonna see it grow abit. Thats how it is.

I gamble some on horses and soccer.......i surely dont always win...

Just my 2 pecs.....nothing to get upset about :)

strakkan said:
I have no idea who Ron is and its not important. I dont answer here with the intention to jump anyone. If I do you will most definately know ;) . I do see myself with a right to react on what Ron writes though and share my thoughts. Not everyone will agree with what you think. Also gotta learn to handle that. Its not always easy .....
This game has a real economy.....its not a WoW, SWG or any other mmorpg you can think of. After MA has taken their cut some people are gonna see their pedcard shrink and some are gonna see it grow abit. Thats how it is.

I gamble some on horses and soccer.......i surely dont always win...

Just my 2 pecs.....nothing to get upset about :)

ofc I agree.. but sicne I started I've seen this game evovle to the worse.. for me not really that bad I like it as it is .. but then again most ppl would agree that something has gone worse.. and yet again like I said laast time this is not abut money.. and ofc ur entitled to have a opinion but plz read all of it before u start jumping on me.. (talking abut ur comment on the rep) and the fact that u still keep on talking about that this is all whining abut money.. which it is not..

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Back