Note about MS9's Picture Storyline subforum!!

Status

MindStar9

Self-Requested Deactivation
MindStar9
I wanted to alert everyone that 711 has created the "MindStar9's Picture Storylines" subforum in the EU Creative area and I am in the process of moving and setting up the previous storylines.

However, in doing so, I am separating the actual storyline from the replies that have already been made to them which requires me to create a new thread in the actual storyline subforum giving it a more current date. Therefore, the date of the storyline thread and the dates of the replies of these previous storylines in the Discussion area will not be in sync with each other, so don't think you are going crazy. :laugh:

Moving storylines into the new subforum will be an ongoing process until all have been properly moved with linked discussion threads. The plan is to also copy all of the picture storylines from Reality Port into this subforum as well so that there will be more of a variety. The "MS9 Mob Chats" will also be copied into this subforum to add yet another fun-factor level.

I apologize for any confusion this may cause, but going forward, all new picture storylines will of course be in synch with regard to dates.

Many requested to have a place where all the pic storylines can be easily accessed, and 711 has been gracious enough to accommodate the request, so thank you
Mr. Administrator for the new home, it's much appreciated.

Happy reading ... there will be more coming soon, so stay tuned.

Last edited:
Status
Back