Danish Society
baron topper
the last note is decoded,

the event will take palce the 15 November 2007

at 23,00 CET

at the coordinates 13081/15532 close to Anok Sellims

closet Tp is Atlas Haven. walk south east to get there

What ever happens good luck to all

Ps and thanks to all that helped with the decoding. Both those that looted the notes and shared them with us and those bright boys and girls that help with the decoding

a pic of the spot.
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Last edited:
And be prepared to laugh your ass off if it is anything like the last one... although not much else. :laugh:

CET? how does this relate to GMT? or MATime for that matter (I R noob timekeeper)

CET stands for central Europe time and is 1 hour ahead of UTC Universal time that is = MA time. in the old days GMT Greenwich men time
:yay:

And be prepared to laugh your ass off if it is anything like the last one... although not much else. :laugh:

You can say that again :rolleyes:

I still don't believe so many people standing naked chanting bollocks as instructed by a total stranger :laugh:...Ima try it next Saturday night in the town centre IRL if it happens again and see if drunks are as susceptible as we were :laugh:

t

Always at 2200 MA Time...

Dang... I'm at work until 100 MA time... :(

Be sure to keep me posted here at EF! :yay:

Another note looted 14-November-2007

Not sure if this adds anything more to the notes recently de-coded but I thought I would post it anyway. Looted from exo West of Atlas Haven

note.JPG

Typhoon

Not sure if this adds anything more to the notes recently de-coded but I thought I would post it anyway. Looted from exo West of Atlas Haven

note.JPG

Typhoon

Thats the one that decodes to 15532 I believe... thanks

duplikate note now looted

a number of duplicate notes can now be looted.
PLZ red the other post. or look i gallery to see if the note has bin posted before. :D

Did the other "note events" take place so close to terminals (revive, trade, repair) and a turret?
I thought these 'events' finished with a spawn of some special mobs... won't the turret be a problem?

Did the other "note events" take place so close to terminals (revive, trade, repair) and a turret?
I thought these 'events' finished with a spawn of some special mobs... won't the turret be a problem?

Does not Lars Null (whatever it is called, the loc for the last babbling session) have a turret? It certainly has revive etc.

Does not Lars Null (whatever it is called, the loc for the last babbling session) have a turret? It certainly has revive etc.

yep the Los Null got a turret so du anok sellim.

this indicates that the event is another "info event" and we will get some more hints.

It is a update back sins Los Null, Anok sellim and Gurun dal camp was introduced

Gurun Dal got a hint to a 3. Continent, the nexts notes might lead to that place. And finely the 3. Continent.

:yay:

Crone is just thinking outloud here, but wasn't one of the rituals a pentagram? Where the first point was done twice?

Did anyone try to form this pentagram from the coords the notes have been pointing to till now? From the center to the first point might lead to the place...

Could it be?

time for something to happen,no?

so its 22:00. whats happening?

We are having a BBQ since there is no sign of anything note like life :)

can some1 confirm if the decoding is correct?

I'm not sure who did the conversion from hex to normal time, but whoever it was, it was wrong. B in hextime is 16,5 and 000 is, well, 000. The time for the meeting with ABC was at 16:30 CET, not now. Apparently there were about 10 people (I was not one of them) who understood this and went to the meeting.

I haven't seen any full transcription of the meeting yet (but I really really hope it will come soon) but this is what I've heard:

They met ABC at the coordinates and were sent away to some mountain. Only Adam and Bravo was there. Adam said:
"two ett null noedd twå wng noll ku. modulation in itcserver am neun2ehn h2 you. are go for ka pulse. they are closing in, one by one the channels collapse. i and one more remain, the faces have fallen. the masks have parted. the veils have shattered."
And then "Come now to the guardian of the eagle. In one hour she will be there. Contact will be made"

One hour later they met Cassandra. She said "I am Maria" (the missing girl, you know) and "Tell Jonathan that I love him". Then she said "You may ask me one question".

The question that was asked was "Can you bless us with the knowledge of the yellow door and the black gate?". Adam answered "The black gate heralds a new age in this universe. The yellow door is of another, perhaps more familiar world".

Some new enochian angels were also given by Cassandra:
SAMAPHA_7_P
ANDISPI_8_B
POTHNIR_3_D
GENADOL_7_M
LEXAPPH_3_J
DOXIMAL_8_C
VASTRIM_1_V
RANGLAM_3_R
PARADAN_1_H
TOTOCAN _3_W

that's very nice of these 10 ppl to NOT post this here so everyone can enjoy it :mad:

Crone about ur pentagram. IF we use the coords of the current 3 meetings, the kerberos at umbra spawn, and the reverse cords of nus lul(one of the meetings) we get a star, pentagram. With the center around

10955, 11731

Other then that i couldnt find anything interesting.

For what it matters, I couldn't have done a transcript as I was still at work until 5:30pm GMT, 2 hours after the event had started.

I think we should be glad that there was at least ten people who bothered to doubblecheck the time and will be able to tell the rest of us what happened...

i think i am quit pist of, that those 10 p dident bother to thel the rest of us, that the time was wrong :mad::mad::mad:

I'm not sure who did the conversion from hex to normal time, but whoever it was, it was wrong...

I guess this was me :(
I beg your pardon

I'm at mystery statue and it's back.

Is that the "mountain top"?

I'm at mystery statue and it's back.

Is that the "mountain top"?

still the same as the one before? with ANZI as letters

Nothing happened at Anok Sellims at 23:00, I've waited up to 23:30, so the time was definitely wrong:(

rofl! i think ABC was dissapointed at the outcome (-:

Back