Now Open! KikkiJikki Hunting - Emerald Mall Lvl 1 Shop 1.

KijkkiJikki

Stalker
Society
Dark Knights
Kikki KJ Jikki
Hi all,

I've just opened a new shop at Emerald Mall Lvl 1 Shop 1. (opposite end to the televator)

emeraldmall1ext.jpg

emeraldmall1int.jpg

Currently it's stocked with a large variety of Herman weapons (ARK, LAW, ASI, CAP) as well as Arkadian weapon amps (Hotfoot, Rage). To start with there's only one of each but I'll increase supplies based on what sells. Or you can drop me a note with specific requests.

You can find a mostly complete list of the weapons and amps I craft here.

Coming soon will be high level LAW weapons - just need to source the ingrediants.
Also it looks like I'll have room for armour so will add the complete Pulsar range as well as the more popular Arkadian crafted armour as soon as I have sourced some more shopkeepers (along with the peds to pay for them).

Last edited:
Question: is there any way that you can be a little more competitive on your pricing? I always come an check you out, but it seems that I can find better pricing always on the AH??

If you can buy at better prices elsewhere then you should definitely do that. I acknowledge that my prices are often above MU. While I pay attention to the market, I pay more attention to my long term cost to craft since I want to come out ahead. I'm in business to make a profit. Even so, I price around 1/3 of the different models of Arkadian weapons and amps under cost to craft. For example my average loss on Cap-0 is 1.9 ped, 4.75 ped on Ark-6A, 12.5 ped on Asi-21J, 18 ped on Rage35

I aim to provide reliability of supply across a wide range and that does impact my ability to competitively price since I need to cover my losses. Even so I am looking to decrease prices where feasible. For example, Ark-50A started off at 565 ped (143%) in 2013 and is now being sold for 520 ped (approx 131.5%) ... plus shop tax. For most items I have in mind a price target I aim to move towards if I can get my crafting costs down.

But I think that people who grind weapons for hofs or bp drops will always be able to undercut me (though I suspect they are losing peds in the long term). So please check auction prices first. But if you can't find what you want there, then please come visit one of my shops. Cos chances are I have the weapon you want, when you want it.

Regards,
KikkiJikki

Just quick note to let you all know I now have complete sets of Pulsar Plates 1 thru 10 in store. Seven of each for now. I'll increase numbers of the ones that sell.

Coming soon is crafted Arkadian Armour. I'll be putting the following armours in:
Perseus
Pegasus
Aquila
Koroma.

I have one spare shopkeeper so let me know if there is another crafted Arkadian armour you would like to see available on Caly.

GZ, good luck on your venture.

Hi folks,

I've restocked the shop including adding spares of the items that have sold.

I've also added some armour in some shopkeepers

Perseus
Pegasus
Aquila
Koroma.

Unfortunately I forgot to pack some signs I had prepared when I left Arkadia so for now you'll just have to open shop keepers at random till you find the armour you want. With only 4 to choose from that hopefully wont be too annoying.

Happy Hunting!

KikkiJikki supplied me with the hotfoots I needed for last merry mayhem, and on arkadia I constantly visited his shop.

I always recommend him, since he always has what you need.

Yep I can stock cetus since i have a spare shopkeeper. Might be a week or so till my next round trip.

Shop is restocked.

Also, as requested, I've added a shopkeeper containing Cetus armour.

Shop has been restocked.

The Pulsar 5 plates seem very popular. Must be all that lovely impact protection.

I've restocked the shop, including 3 full sets of the extremely popular Pulsar 5 Plates. These plates are great for Migration mobs since they offer the best impact protection of any plates in EU.

Happy Hunting!

Hi folks!

The shop has been restocked again.
A new addition this time is the ASI-72 Jungle

Hiya!

I've just restocked the shop including two full sets of the sold out Pulsar 7 (giving protection of 5 Pen, 30 Burn).

Hi Folks.

I've just completed restocking the Emerald Lakes shop, except for Pulsar 8 (I ran out of residue on Arkadia).

I've also started stocking Stealth Armour (L) though I dont have full sets in shop yet owing to missing some ingredients /and or Res. Hopefully next time.

Hi folks.

Shop restocked again. Now including full sets of Stealth (C,L).

Also I am looking to buy another shop in Emerald Lakes Mall. Anyone interested in selling, please get in touch.

Hello Jikki,

I am looking for about 2 or 3 full tt long blades, are you able to craft any of the L's so I can get up to my UL lvl13?

Thank you!

- Creator

Sorry I don't do blades. It's very difficult to craft and sell blades at an eco price that doesn't lose you money.

Sorry I don't do blades. It's very difficult to craft and sell blades at an eco price that doesn't lose you money.

Do you know anyone who does craft that could & would?

Back