Now recruiting DJ's

Fishface

Old Alpha
Society
Antipodean Army
Fishface
Coming soon: The greatest Rock station that EU has ever seen is now recruiting!

Anyone can stream music online. We are looking for more.

* Do you have a personality that is greater than that of a noodle?

* Are you creative? Do you enjoy the creative process?

* Do you have pretty much no life and all you want to do is "Rock All Night, Sleep All Day"?

* Do you rock?

* Do you have a pretty good computer?

* Do you have a microphone? Are you willing to overcome shyness and "put yourself out there"?

* Would you like to join our little family?

* Do you have good internal motivation, and a drive for perfection?

* Do you like Rock Music?

* Can you work well with others?

* Are you of good reputation?

* Do you get along well in the Entropia Community?

* Can you follow rules/laws?

* Can you refrain from pirating music?

* Can you keep the dirty laundry behind closed doors?

No experience needed for the right people if you have a strong desire to learn.

All the tools will be provided as well as 1 on 1 instruction, for as long as it takes for you to get it.

I won't lie. The amount of work is tremendous. The pay is zero. The satisfaction for a job well done... priceless.

Anybody can spin a disk. It takes someone special to be an online radio personality.

Do you have what it takes?

Respond by PM

Rock!!!!

This is gonna Rock! - I can't wait!, cause I'm tired of "the ultimate gangster" lol. It is time to Rock this universe!

Mournin Star ;)

Thanks Fish was just wondering the workings of that myself..Thanks and great info.

Good Luck with your new radio station MATE.

Spongey

Last edited:
After reading that I have to ask. Why would you pay $500 a month on something that you not getting payed back. Are all the radio stations that play music in EU paying that a month?

Because of personal reasons, my wife and I find it very difficult to "go out" together. We are home most of the time and wanted a project that is something that we can do together that is entertaining, and gives a sense of accomplishment. So this is our monthly "entertainment" budget.
We really like our music, and it's something that we are very passionate about. I find it to be money well spent, if you consider it a hobby.

As for the other stations out there, I don't know what they pay, or what the laws are in their country.

Because of personal reasons, my wife and I find it very difficult to "go out" together. We are home most of the time and wanted a project that is something that we can do together that is entertaining, and gives a sense of accomplishment. So this is our monthly "entertainment" budget.
We really like our music, and it's something that we are very passionate about. I find it to be money well spent, if you consider it a hobby.

:thumbup: Sounds like a great reason to me :D

maaaaaaan, I really don't have the spare time or I'd totally be up for it, but I couldn't hunt and DJ at the same time... I'm a bloke: multitasking = blinking and breathing, sometimes I even struggle with the blinking !

I've had so many people tell me I've got a voice for radio though and I love... well metal/punk/(tradidional)ska/trip hop/classical/dubstep/dumnbass/60s/70s shizzle.

Is it possible to do a 1 hour slot a week or something? I'm also almost entirely shit at understanding technical instructions.

If all those things fit the bill though, I'm in ! (See how much I've clearly not understood the original post? >_<)

maaaaaaan, I really don't have the spare time or I'd totally be up for it, but I couldn't hunt and DJ at the same time... I'm a bloke: multitasking = blinking and breathing, sometimes I even struggle with the blinking !

I've had so many people tell me I've got a voice for radio though and I love... well metal/punk/(tradidional)ska/trip hop/classical/dubstep/dumnbass/60s/70s shizzle.

Is it possible to do a 1 hour slot a week or something? I'm also almost entirely shit at understanding technical instructions.

If all those things fit the bill though, I'm in ! (See how much I've clearly not understood the original post? >_<)

We can talk about it either way. Friends request sent.

Ok, great turnout.

Last call for DJ's before we move on.

Here's another edition of Mo's Mining Musings! I will be one of your DJ's for Radio Arkadia. This is going to be an exciting an fun experience for anyone that joins, and a lot of hard work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubJqi_uy8A8

Thanks for all the applications. Unfortunately, not every DJ applicant was up to our standards....

...judge for yourself.

Thanks for all the applications. Unfortunately, not every DJ applicant was up to our standards....

...judge for yourself.

That is so funny. :lolup:

Could you please warn us not to be consuming food stuffs while watching things like that? I almost choked on my frosted mini-wheats! that was hilarious!!!!!

Next time fish asks me to interview some possible dj's I'm saying no.... my eyes still burn from a couple of those guys lol

Back