Now this is a vehicle game with RCE

Nirfu

Elite
Society
Rapture of Rebellion
Nirfu Nirfu Merlin
Looks like we got a lot. Cars, boats and airtransport.

Who many of us asked for this?

It still doesn't make sence...

Yes this is a whiningthread, but try to keep your answers a bit constructive.

I wanted them badly but now I don't seem abel to get one :(

For an RCE to work you need many different avenues of obtaining income.

Vehicles is another that will open many new markets. You don't need a vehicle but people want them and if you are smart you will get the materials they want.

I'm glad about it, they can add a dimension which was suffering badly until now, respectively "fun".

It's a great improvement! It will add diversity and immersion to the world.

If we get 3rd continent without TPs they can become very useful... ;)

i want horses

i wanted horses & sheep like in a really medieval game and some catapults and bow&arrow :L:eek:

I think vehicles are great for the game. When a mine i can have a car to load ores and enmatters on, and the vehicles will make a great addition to the "fun" factor of the game. We need more fun to get more new players, people must get some fun and be prepared to pay for it to improve the RCE.

can u take vehicles to other worlds?/asteroids

I don't mind the vehicles.. but then why not now bring back our Pets and let us ride them as well. :p

Vehicles are not the only thing that can be a mode of transportation - Pets should be a way for many who don't like Cars :p

People having been asking for this the years!

I for one am very excited at the concept of Air travel, boats etc.

So globally, even if I don't plan to drive a car in EU (I prefer the NFS games...), I think that it will boost the economy a bit, like the SGA, the Tier and the Missions. People will deposit a little more and loot will be a little better.

People might deposit more, but it wont improve loot. Why give out more loot when people keep playing and depositing on the percentages that they take now?

can u take vehicles to other worlds?/asteroids

Yep cos u carry the cars, at least, in ya own inv so they travel With you :)

For an RCE to work you need many different avenues of obtaining income.

Vehicles is another that will open many new markets. You don't need a vehicle but people want them and if you are smart you will get the materials they want.

The bad thing with the vehicle implementation and the vehicle BPs is that they mainly uses mined material. This have had an increase on the Belkar, Lyst and Melchi price. And then they consume oil, so only benefit for miners. What our economy needs is something for the hunters. Hunting loot still have low markup. If MA/FPC could get the demand for hunting loot up it would be really great. Don't take me wrong, this is also good, but it would be better if it came something for the hunters.

I don't know if many of us asked for this.

MA generally prefers to focus on stuff they believe that will make people deposit, rather than stuff that will make people more happy.

(The link between happiness and deposit is not obvious...)

Anyway they probably didn't work very hard to implement the vehicles (I mean they didn't spend too much), since we well know they were included in the CE2 package.

(Hope I was constructive...;) )

Yes the car design is a lousy design. BTW the big jeep car looks exactly like the Southafrican built BAE vehicle that we here in Swedn call Galten (the Hog)

I don't mind the vehicles.. but then why not now bring back our Pets and let us ride them as well. :p

Vehicles are not the only thing that can be a mode of transportation - Pets should be a way for many who don't like Cars :p

Totally agree, this would have been much more fun. It's just a matter of designing the vehicles to look like animals. And this is something that we at least been asking for.

The bad thing with the vehicle implementation and the vehicle BPs is that they mainly uses mined material. This have had an increase on the Belkar, Lyst and Melchi price. And then they consume oil, so only benefit for miners. What our economy needs is something for the hunters. Hunting loot still have low markup. If MA/FPC could get the demand for hunting loot up it would be really great. Don't take me wrong, this is also good, but it would be better if it came something for the hunters.

I agree they probably could of balanced out the stuff it takes to make cars, kinda like what they did with enhancer loot for hunters and miners.

As a miner though I don't mind them showing some mining some love. Mining in general seems to be the last thing on ma's mind ( not many events, new items, etc).

kosmos

Well, no one really asked for MF teleportation and it was quite expensive at the start, but now for quite a few years it was very cheap and everyone was happy using it...

I see all this as a way to replace taming. Since the vehicles are rideable, attackable, storageable, transportable (with another person or more in it)

oh and most of those able words might be made up right here and now I don't know :3 my excuse is that I haven't sklept all night :D

I agree they probably could of balanced out the stuff it takes to make cars, kinda like what they did with enhancer loot for hunters and miners.

As a miner though I don't mind them showing some mining some love. Mining in general seems to be the last thing on ma's mind ( not many events, new items, etc).

kosmos
I focus 100% on mining right now so I can't complain. I did sell some oil yesterday with a nice markup :) But I didn't complain pre Vehicle VU eighter. I have been cycling my PEDs for month while mining. What I say is that if MA/FPC introduced something for the hunting loot the economy would benefit from that and the loot whining threads here on EF would decrease.

I see all this as a way to replace taming. Since the vehicles are rideable, attackable, storageable, transportable (with another person or more in it)

oh and most of those able words might be made up right here and now I don't know :3 my excuse is that I haven't sklept all night :D

Would be nice to get your pets converted to cars. I would be rich then :)

I focus 100% on mining right now so I can't complain. I did sell some oil yesterday with a nice markup :) But I didn't complain pre Vehicle VU eighter. I have been cycling my PEDs for month while mining. What I say is that if MA/FPC introduced something for the hunting loot the economy would benefit from that and the loot whining threads here on EF would decrease.

Would be nice to get your pets converted to cars. I would be rich then :)

To be honest I don't think there is a "fix" for hunting. Look at the sheer number of people doing it compared to mining. More supplies than demmand exist. If that tracker is accurate almost 2.5 times more people are globaling on hunt vs mining (yeah i know team names aren't unique people).

kosmos

Here is an idea to get started with: Biofuel. Making this out of one or two specific type of oils would probably increase markup slightly, and thus the return a bit.
;)

Suggestion

i wanted horses & sheep like in a really medieval game and some catapults and bow&arrow :L:eek:

Well, you could hunt some Equus with Madsheep Blacksheep Stolensheep and get catapulted back to the Revive. How’d be that for starters? :laugh:

Here is an idea to get started with: Biofuel. Making this out of one or two specific type of oils would probably increase markup slightly, and thus the return a bit.
;)

Yes, using animal oils for fuel sounds much better and would have been good for hunters. But now it's to late i guess.

Looks like we got a lot. Cars, boats and airtransport.

Who many of us asked for this?

Many, many of us asked for this - just check the wish list forum!

Back