FYI: NTI Returns, New Treasure Island Deeds

Emergency sale in a place that command 60 days to collect procedings is not an argument.

NTI has mobs variety but no one is in the "ppl want its materials" list.
The same Daspeltaor are mosnter that need a 50.000 / 80.000 PED in ammo to hold the variance of return and need important stats in the hunter.
it is more a marketing monster,

Ru -Ua conflict is for sure bad but conwsidering it like WW3 or 1929 crisis for 3 weeks skirmish seems usual newspaper propaganda to me.
(with great respect for the suffering people of both sides)

Ohhh scandal.... is there a thread for a good read about this?
Referring to this statement by Mindark. Pay attention to the word “indefinitely”

It's just that shares are garbage, doesn't have to do anything with RL, also in RL many people are still doing well, unless you work at McDonalds and you're 45 years old, then my friend, you have a big problem.

Indeed the shares are garbage.
And while many people are doing well, there is both increased anxiety and a legit concern.
From what I see happening, 2008 will be a laughing joke compared to what is coming.
Let's look at this in 6 months from now.

Well, a non-payout week means we have been below a pec, plus no rollover, so we are the wrong side of 1 pec per week in the short-term at least.
I have now bought some, so I can keep track for myself, but I don't really expect much for the time-being.

Wasn't it very expected to get 0 PEC this week?
Big Bulk #1, people seem to like them :)
Also a bit of down turn in hunting in preparation for Mayhem.

I expect:
0-1 PEC if other event (Mayhem, migra, etc)
1-2 PEC if no other events
2-4 PEC if MA would actively manage NTI and host events here (or other new content like private botting instance a.l.a Moloch ;) ).

2-4 PEC if MA would actively manage NTI and host events here (or other new content like private botting instance a.l.a Moloch ;) ).
aint gona happen..

Wasn't it very expected to get 0 PEC this week?
Big Bulk #1, people seem to like them :)
Also a bit of down turn in hunting in preparation for Mayhem.

I expect:
0-1 PEC if other event (Mayhem, migra, etc)
1-2 PEC if no other events

It is a simple calculation and compare.
if we have 1pec a week for 40 weeks
and 0 for 10 weeks (events)
and 4 pec for 2 weeks because of events or something
then we have 0.48ped a year
or 4.8% ROI

The historical return of index funds was 10% over the last years and only going to go up due to inflation that is happening now.
This means that to get a ROI comparable to dump money into index stock IRL the deeds need to sell for under 5PED.

Any investor that bought big amounts of stock either had a quick sell in mind or something spectacular to happen with NTI.
Either way their gamble didn't pay off and they try to sell with minimal losses.

:twocents:

It is a simple calculation and compare.
if we have 1pec a week for 40 weeks
and 0 for 10 weeks (events)
and 4 pec for 2 weeks because of events or something
then we have 0.48ped a year
or 4.8% ROI

The historical return of index funds was 10% over the last years and only going to go up due to inflation that is happening now.
This means that to get a ROI comparable to dump money into index stock IRL the deeds need to sell for under 5PED.

Any investor that bought big amounts of stock either had a quick sell in mind or something spectacular to happen with NTI.
Either way their gamble didn't pay off and they try to sell with minimal losses.

:twocents:
* Disclaimer * English isnt my first language and post is rather long :) * Disclaimer *

Even if this is a response to Entropia Dao it contains my general feeling on the topic (at this point in time). I did buy some NTI shares when it came out, with the intent to hold them, but when I saw the pressure from the sellers I sold them as I wasnt sure where the price would end up. I have been following the discussion on the topic and felt I wanted to express my point of view. Just one opinion out of many.

First of all. NTI shares hasnt been out long enough, in its current (and somewhat unknown) form, for anyone to draw any real conclusion on if the NTI investment is sound or not. We dont have any real data to support future claims. However we do have datapoints on NTI payouts so far.
With that being said, I do think there is validity to the argument that dividend payouts were slightly higer at start, since players wanted to test it out when it launched. But again - its really hard to predict activity and future dividend.

So I understand that you (Entropia Dao) are talking about big investors. But what is a big investor? Over 500 shares? 1k shares? 3k shares? 10k shares? Most stacks that are for sale has been 100-3k stacks with a few 10k + stacks. Not saying that we can draw any real conclusion on what the general player bought - to sell - but its prolly the best guidance we have atm. Lets look at the actual situation.

If u look at the dividend payed out - SO FAR - I would say its a success. How can 1 missed payout not be a success? At many payouts performing better then CP shares, that are priced at around 15-16 ped atm (17- ped before). In what parallel universe isnt that a success?

Lets look at the case where people just bought NTI shares to sell directly when it became tradable. If we look at the actual situation - then everyone that has sold, up until this point, has made a profit on thier sales. As its just recently they dipped below 10 ped. Thats counting out the dividend they also recieved.

Will there be people that make a bad investment? Will there be people that are to eager to sell, and in doing so lose out on value? SURE. I do it all the time lol.

Now that is for people that has sold up until this point.

For other investors (big and small) that has decided to keep thier shares. Buy more shares. Invest for the future. For them I cant say. We arnt even a year in to NTI dividend. We have no idea what MA wants to do - or NOT do. For people that has been around a while - they know what happend to both caly deeds and ark underG shares. Im not saying that the same will happen to NTI shares im just saying that thats in the past (History as you call it).

Are there better mobs to hunt for mu? Sure. Are there mu to be had on NTI also? Yes. Will people hunt there for codex? Yes. How will this effect the future? No idea.

Now when it comes to my own opinion of the future of NTI I couldnt really say. I see alot of people wanting to sell NTI shares (most likely to turn over thier ped fast from buying at 10 ped but there are also other reasons im sure) and thus the price goes down. Do I think that NTI is the best share/deed out there? No. But its also not the worst one. U start doing calculations on other deeds - at thier current price point - and compare to NTI. With actual numbers.

Thats my 2 pec on NTI, up to this point. I wish I could be smart enough to know whats in the future tho :/

Whatever you do out there I hope lootius will bless your loots/claims/clicks and may the god of dividend shine its BRIGHT light on your pure soul.

~Zessti

@Zessti
I wasn't talking about big investors in any sense.
I was just talking about shares as a source of revenue versus RL options of revenue.

Unlike items that can be used for fun, the only real reason for deeds is revenue. Sure, you own part of the "game" but it's not like owning a Land Area and not even the same as owing a CLD.

We know that a very limited amount of people bought the bulk of the shares. If you look at the current return rate, we see that it will pay about 1pec a week with possibly no payout during events. So let's say 50pec a year.

I know that the selling value of shares could explode like CLD or CP shares, but that is an unfunded gamble. It could be as stagnant as AC shares too.
And the more shares on the market the greater the competition between shares and deeds in general.
Considering that the "real" value expressed in ROI is what matters to long term investors, I would say that anyone would be better off putting there money, even if it is 10$ in an index funds instead. Sure the stock market might crash, but MA can go broke too.

Now, when the shares came out, I thought about buying some and after I saw NTI I decided against it. I just don't like what they did with the place (graphic wise) and I don't expect any new items, mobs or missions to be implemented soon. Maybe something might happen after U5 engine, maybe not. MA has a history off not given much TLC after the sale.

But who knows, maybe the current situation is just because one person is trying to offload 100k shares and price might go up afterwards. But that is speculation which is not based on performance but on how the market will react.
Seeing how the world is going, I think there will be both less time to play (end of covid) and less money (bad economy) invested in game. So I don't think it will go the CP way. More likely to be like AC deeds.

In the same way, I think CLD are over priced atm. but like I said. This is my perception of the facts.
I don't play EU to make money. Although EU has taught me a couple of basic concepts that let me to stock trading (where I do make money slowly but steadily)

However good or bad NTI shares do, they offer better return/ped than moon deeds or "cough" Compet.

I have a few, not enough to lose sleep over though,, and yes rl investments generally better than virtual ones. On average since start of the DOW gain per year is 7% long term year on year (even if you bought before the great depression crash)

please advice i found 2 pec in my ped card dont know dates in which were paid to update post

However good or bad NTI shares do, they offer better return/ped than moon deeds.....

Two very different concepts though. 200k Ark moon deeds v 800k NTI deeds. So you need 4x the turnover on NTI to match Ark moon (well roughly speaking). Although Ark moon can potentially pay daily, if it had the turnover. Doesn't take an awful lot of deeds to have a decent holding verus other holders. For example; Only 400 players can hold say 500 Ark moon deeds each. Or 1600 players holding 500 NTI each. The amounts to trigger a payout is different too, got it all workout in a spreadsheet, but far too late to boot up my pc.

Another way to look at it. Say you had 500 Ark moon deeds. Everytime it pays twice you can buy one NTI deed for free. So roughly every 8 to 10 days you get a free NTI deed. Lots of ways yo wrap it up I guess.

Think I've got 27 NTI deeds, I didn't pay anything for them. It's just fun really, it only pays pecs.

Edit: obviously huge capital loss on Ark moon deeds though. They were 60 ped each.

Last edited:
found how to retrieve data on ped card... updated.
6% yield so far.,.. price lost 50 pec so at current 9.5
it is 6.35% for actual buyers
for the origina purchasers it is 0.25ish loss considering the coupon

Back