FYI: NTI Returns, New Treasure Island Deeds

All of you with NTI deeds, make a channel to form team hunts in NTI, to get those pecs coming :-D

i'll buy all of your nti deeds at 5 ped each lmao

Being now tradable, it seems as Kporin says interesting to track also the ACTUAL yield
it is not so difficult ...

multiply the post Yield by 10 (base of calculation) and divide for actual price.

so at 15 Price.... 7.5% for new investors becomes (7.5 * 10 / 15 ) = 5%
Using this helps to find istant yield, someone could have purchased at 12 asome at 13 or 9 so it
is helping all the shareholders.

Will be interesting now to hear if ROI goes up, now that a more diverse player base will have access to hold deeds and therefore feel inclined to spend more time hunting/crafting/mining on NTI.

MA also stated in the last update details that some spawns on NTI have been increased, as players have requested.

That's a very good question - it will never happen. You're welcome :)
have they droped under 10ped per share or i have to wait a bit longer?

have they droped under 10ped per share or i have to wait a bit longer?
They dropped to 0.04 PED per share, wait for 0.01, it's not a bad price at that point. :D

index.php

Entire calypso is going to run like Arkadia. Developers raise funds and run away. Mindark will do the same.

this is a tin foil example.. 20y and still going strong..

They dropped to 0.04 PED per share, wait for 0.01, it's not a bad price at that point. :D
When NTI came out i said there is No "insentive" to hunt there..(dasps can keep ppl interested so long...). if they dont come up with some sort of Equipment upgrade .. Plates armor.. For example upgrade Caly armors to imp/ mod / aug etc.... a reason for ppl to go there and grind atm i dont see any reason .... there is better mobs with more MU ... and share price kind a shows that

Back