Numbers of High Maturity Fungoid ONLY on OLA32

gen

Old Alpha
Genesis
A large number of Fungoids have suddenly appeared on OLA32 driving the Atrax and Foul away slowly but surely.

Avid hunters are asked to help cull the Atrax and Foul to allow for the population of Fungoid to populate OLA32.

It is rumoured that only the Highest maturity Fungoids have been seen on OLA32 and the numbers are growing...

OLA32 is the ONLY place in Amethera / Eudoria where these weird and wonderful High Maturity Fungoids exist.

Genesis is paying 5,000 PEDs for any Fungoid Hats looted and in order to try and cultivate more of these wonderful creatures.

Oooh fun :D

When you say highest maturity...we're talking Stalkers here? :eek:

Oooh fun :D

When you say highest maturity...we're talking Stalkers here? :eek:

I've set the tab for Maturity to ========> max so I assume they will hurt quite a bit. I didn't manage to survive very long on OLA32 to be honest as I left my Armour in storage and when I went for a walk to spot a Fungoid I was surrounded by around a thousand Atrax and promptly killed... so any help from hunters who would like to see these Fungoids rule over OLA32 please help cull the Atrax...

Erm... Hunters with big guns help?

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Last edited:
Free bump, damn, fungoids long time no see

lol @pic gen :D

I would have come had I any H400s on me but I've been on a crafting spree the last few days so had nothing to kill em with on me!

Are they really going to be fungoid stalkers though?? Thats got to be a sight worth seeing, though I fear they might be killing me in one hit :ahh:

At max maturity stalkers should appear:)

There is no pure acid plate (well there is 6b I think, but the materials it uses are more useful elsewhere) and there are not that manay armors with decent acid protection. So without great evade or fast powerful rifles, actually both tough to take uber fungoids on.

Yeah, Guardians and Dominants I have encountered and lived to tell the tale. I have a nasty feeling Stalkers will be able to hit for 150+ in which case I'm reduced to revive killing.

Still, I quite want to try one :D

Interesting, I'll probably go there tonight in a team and hunt some mushrooms.

Drugs are bad mkay :wise:

only a question, why dont mix the maturity a bit?
not only high maturity fungoid is hard to find on calypso, even the smaller ones arent easy to find in a good number...

only a question, why dont mix the maturity a bit?
not only high maturity fungoid is hard to find on calypso, even the smaller ones arent easy to find in a good number...

Hi there

The reason is because there's only one DNA available as it's quite rare. It only exists in numbers on OLA32.

You're right about the maturity though as the high maturity ones do around 60-90 damage on me with full gremlin and 2c plates. In fact I'd like more people to in general to be able to hunt them so because of your post I've now reduced the maturity to medium level Fungoids. :D

Happy Fungoid hunting!

Hi there

The reason is because there's only one DNA available as it's quite rare. It only exists in numbers on OLA32.

You're right about the maturity though as the high maturity ones do around 60-90 damage on me with full gremlin and 2c plates. In fact I'd like more people to in general to be able to hunt them so because of your post I've now reduced the maturity to medium level Fungoids. :D

Happy Fungoid hunting!

This is wise decision as not many ppl have capability to hunt higer maturity fungoids (having a fapwar with fung stalker is not fun and economical), medium will bring more hunters.

GL with your OLA :D

have the trax stalkers gone? they bug me sooo much

have the trax stalkers gone? they bug me sooo much

They bug the hell out of me too! I have unlocked the DNA settings for the high maturity Atrax and their numbers have already been set to the bare minimum. Eventually if you do see any Atrax the odd one or too will only be Atrax youngs.

Gen

Hi there

Happy Fungoid hunting!

Great!

I think i organize a sochunt on your LA! thx a lot :)

Reactions: gen
any idea what kind of set up needed for u r LA atm:scratch2:

1. solo
2. team ( if team how many needed ?)

need a rough idea before me n my buddies gonna blast there

i occasionally hunt spiders if i am too bored:laugh: (may be i have to add some fungoid stalkers in the list)

any idea what kind of set up needed for u r LA atm:scratch2:

1. solo
2. team ( if team how many needed ?)

need a rough idea before me n my buddies gonna blast there

i occasionally hunt spiders if i am too bored:laugh: (may be i have to add some fungoid stalkers in the list)

Well with the High Maturity Fungoids (stalkers and prowlers) at the bare minimum Full Gremlin & 2Cs (with 5K Evade) they still hit me for 60-90 and 188 for crits.

I would say with Full Gremlin and 2Cs or 6Cs (if you can get hold of them) you will be fine against Medium Maturity Fungoids.

Be wary of the odd Atrax Stalker / Foul Raider that might still exist out there. I took most of them out but one or two might still remain, though they will eventually just become the odd Atrax young, lowest Maturity Foul.

Additional incentive for hunters is if they Loot a Fungoid Hat they can if they wish sell it to me for 6,000 PEDs.

The LA is probably the one that is the least frequented in Eudoria / Amethera due to it's location and long distance from TP. The Fungoid DNA was purchased in order to provide a unique creature in numbers to attract more people. So far this doesn't seem to be the case.

Oh well, we live and learn I guess...

Gen

Awsome! I always love hunting these, But i can only find Realy young ones in real sporadic places.
Id like to loot some Boar parts from them.

I'm glad to see that you took away the high maturity atrax. While you had both fungoids and atrax on max maturity, I found the area almost un-huntable. Gremlin+2c hardly made a difference against the atrax, and if I used atrax protection I was pretty much unarmored against the fungoids.

Perhaps you should consider lowering the maturity of the fungoids a little. Even as a mid-level hunter, the stalkers were sometimes a challenge and required a lot of fapping. I would think most lower level hunters would not even stand a chance. Something in the range of old-guardian would give a good skilling area and probably attract many more hunters.

However, I also understand that max maturity fungoids might be attractive to some =)

atrax stalkers are still unbearable, best I can do is tp out without dying

-genesis says stalkers will be gone soon, yay

Last edited:
atrax stalkers are still unbearable, best I can do is tp out without dying

-genesis says stalkers will be gone soon, yay

That's correct - Atrax Stalker(s) will most definately be non existent given a short while for the DNA to deteriate and then we'll just have the odd Atrax Young, the odd very low maturity Foul and Medium Maturity Fungoids at MAX numbers for 1 DNA.

Back