- Dec 21, 2005
- Manchester, England
- Avatar Name
- was Kobe PStar Tai, now Femme Fatale
i dont claim to know how it works in full, i do know partly how it works though.If you know how the loot system works (only person I think who claims this), why do you only have globals on your tracker sig ?
Its useful for extracting, only if you are a time keeper.This tips is usefull for suedish and very close to server player.
Other , should disable that option , or they will have more "miss shot" , because gun will fire before server alow it.
Its way better to wait 1 or 2 1/10 second after relod finish and realy fire , than fire faster , and do not fire.
You dont loss amo when you not fire like that ( server give them back) , but you loss way more time ( a full reload at least) than waiting 1/10 second at eatch shot.
Top tip indeed, will Have to try that out. Great work....--> If you spawn a vehicle, fill its inventory, and "recall all vehicles", you can send items to storage without going to a storage terminal. Useful for lightening your load, or safe delivery home in a lootable PvP zone.
ROFL I have been 7 years total in game and I just tested this, brilliant! I always swapped between windows when comparing two items or bps, etcsom tips i guess not much "know/use"
You can use several item windows same time with the nail in up corner.
There a list in BP book (row up left).
When teleporting large distances, during the white screen, just start pressing the tp button again (not too much or you'll get the MF stuck on bug).
Upon the white screen going, you will find that you've already charged half of your next TP jump.
(This also works for fapping at revive etc)
Interesting... Do you have any material proving this?Too lazy to rezad all the thread's posts, sorry if those were already mentionned.
- When using a ranged weapon, try not to target always the same spot on the mob, but change the part of the mob's body you're firing at. You will decrease the MISS messages . (hope it was not nerfed )
-When using close combat weapons, move a little sideways (strafe) between the hits, just a little tiny bit. Same effect as above.
Would be good to have an updated thread for useful tips!A large portion of the tips from this 4 year old thread are no longer valid. Also the OP hasn't been around for over a year.
Perhaps we should parse the still useful tips and begin a new 2011 version thread?
Lmao, I did this too, north of Nea's near to the LA with the molisks I got a huge deposit of blausarium (purple ore) on purple land. Went on a huge expedition after that seeking out the color of dirt that looked like the higher MU ores. Didn't find another global of the same color, but lots of other stuff so it was all good in the end.so many probes lost....
Creating keyboard shortcuts.And posters really should explain how to do things in this thread rather than assuming all people know what they are talking about. One person mentioned they went so long a time changing equipment via the Inventory until they learned a faster way, but didn't say how to do the faster way they finally learned!
As I've recently passed my first birthday in EU, I've started realising that I still keep noticing things that are new to me, but were blatantly obvious to others. Also, I've mentioned odd tips in soc chat to our newer members, only for experienced players to say, "I never new that!".
So, I thought I'd share the blatantly-obvious-things-it-took-me-ages-to-notice, and see if anyone else has any more (it'll mean it won't take me another year to spot them ).
A few to start the ball rolling:
1. When shooting in 1st person mode, your gun will 'flash' if you are out of range (for a long time I just thought my graphics card was playing up )
2. You *can* fap at full strength while walking forwards, as long as you're not going downhill, because then you speed up and the heals drop.
3. The amazing coincidence of someone wanting to buy exactly what you want to sell at the *very* moment you list the item on auction.....is actually just the ordering system
4. Higher HP mobs are visible from futher away on the radar (I am amazed at just how long it took me to work that one out! )
Anyone got anymore?
to unload inventaire in storage very fast after hunting :
-keep 1 item of all stackable in your storage where you want it to stack(tidy your mess and dont worry)
- open storage , press that stack all button , and then put that little cross in bottom to do with all contenair
You can clean all your mess with basicaly 2 click.