Obvious things it took you ages to notice

I am not sure what you are saying. A right click on the mob gives an immediate loot also. When you say "press loot" I think you are talking about pressing a key and I have never had to press a key to loot a mob. I did try what you are saying and it does work but, to me, it seems to be more of a hassle because I used to the right key press.

In my first post there is 3rd person view. Are you talking about 1st person vew mode?

This is so true. I wish they would fix this. I waste so much ammo spamming the fire button and a bunch of my shots don't even register with the server.

you can use the auto shot function , i do not speak about keeping mouse button down , but the button auto reaload.
the auto shot ( mouse button down) is client side, but the auto realod (button in function book) supose to be server side , and so do not make mutch miss shoot.

In my first post there is 3rd person view. Are you talking about 1st person vew mode?
I talking about both. In both cases it appears that you must be in cursor mode not aim mode. In aim mode one can just use a right click when the sight is on the mob, for me, I right click as soon as the mob dies so my sight is still on the mob. However having said all of that I use the loot pills anyway, but I did want to see what you were talking about and I did not realize that it could be done in the way you said.

When crafting clothes and armours, crafting machine now defaults to the gender of your avatar.

You can run or fly with BOXES open (not vehicles).
You can put BOXES in BOXES and it still weighs next to nothing.

I have been seeing a lot of Vehicles (most of them Sleipnirs) just setting on the ground, sometimes with players in them and sometimes no one around. I am not sure if everyone knows that some vehicles (mostly air craft) burn fuel in passive mode. I hardly ever leave my vehicles on the ground for this reason and especially when I am off hunting.

I have been seeing a lot of Vehicles (most of them Sleipnirs) just setting on the ground, sometimes with players in them and sometimes no one around. I am not sure if everyone knows that some vehicles (mostly air craft) burn fuel in passive mode. I hardly ever leave my vehicles on the ground for this reason and especially when I am off hunting.

Also, changing to the passenger seat lets you "pause" and avoid being attacked while also not burning fuel.

I just found the sticky note thing yesterday.

I just found the sticky note thing yesterday.

Grats!

It's awesome. Don't forget to turn it off in your message center though so you don't accidentally delete your stickies when you try to clear 400 auction notifications.

That feature is nowhere near obvious though. Took me forever to find it as well. Ma should have an annual Sticky Notes Awareness Day.

It's awesome. Don't forget to turn it off in your message center though so you don't accidentally delete your stickies when you try to clear 400 auction notifications.

It's awesome except: there is no undo (for example if you accidentally select and clear text) and it's too easy to delete. I was keeping my hunt data in one and the whole thing accidentally get lost in one of those keyboard seizures when the focus was lost.

It is a great way to keep little notes with position links for mob spawns, though.

It is a great way to keep little notes with position links for mob spawns, though.

That's exactly what I use it for now too.

I can't count the times I said "oh, cool, I need to remember these mobs are here" and then promptly forgot where it was.

You can increce your storage apace by putting a pair on pants at the bottom, the legs will go off the bottom of the storage space and thus increce the space in your storage. Keep moving the pants down and down and keep scrolling down till u have the amount of space u want and place some dung at the dottom and ur storage will be alot bigger. Have a play around see how big u can make it.

Also if you want to heal big amounts fast......
If u have a heal chip and a fap just use the heal chip and then the fap as soon an u heal with the chip u get a bigger heal in less time.

I pulled my pants down. now what...?

much like after 5 years I just discovered you can use "" in auction searches, searching Tier I components use to bring up all types of components, but using "Tier I Components" brings up exact matches only. so much easier now

F*ck, f*ck, f*ck!

Why didn't anyone TELL me?!?!?!!?!? :laugh:

You can equip armor while in a teleporter.

(rarely useful but still, there's not much else you can do while the new location is loading :))

cause that has been a standard Windows functionality since more than 20 years...?

Ah cool, that means I can ping and tracert from inside the game too eh?

What terminal would I use for that? The Soc terminal I imagine?

Ah cool, that means I can ping and tracert from inside the game too eh?

What terminal would I use for that? The Soc terminal I imagine?

ping and tracert is DOS i think.

but you are right , standar function , are most of time not in entropia...while some other cool feature are there...

just out of the blue , is there a print screen function in game now ?

Dont TT a used up weapon with high tiers. I moaned a few months ago (as did a quite famous player) that the number of items in carried inv. was too low especially when the carried weight was much lower.

I looked into this and stored spare armour in my car (armoured car) and spares weapons in my quad (gun ship) - I keep spare clothes in my lancer - this got my item number down - items dont count if they are in carried vehicles.

I also have a tier 9 (L) gun which I keep on me. I store all my spare damage enhancers on it - this also brings the item count down. Plates always stay on a set of armour. With a little organisation you can carry plenty of kit for an extended tour of the universe without the danger of putting items in planet storage and then forgetting them when you leave.

This has helped me a lot, although my full set of BP's is just chucked in a Pitbull in Caly storage, one day I will put them in their correct books.

It's awesome except: there is no undo (for example if you accidentally select and clear text) and it's too easy to delete. I was keeping my hunt data in one and the whole thing accidentally get lost in one of those keyboard seizures when the focus was lost.

I was trying to find this "sticky notes" feature yesterday but couldn't. A forum search was similarly fruitless. How do you open it? :ahh:

I was trying to find this "sticky notes" feature yesterday but couldn't. A forum search was similarly fruitless. How do you open it? :ahh:

Open Message Center (blue thingy in the top-left corner of the screen), in top-left corner of it is "Create new message" button, and there "Sticky note". Each note can contain 4096 chars of plain text, but item links and coordinates (which you can keep in the notes) take up much more space than their visible text.

Reactions: Meg
Looks like MA made consecutive random buffs on same skills to sum up instead of replacing the old one no matter of remaining time on it, as it used to be.

264-buff.jpg

I had a 64% buff on Laser weapons for 8 mins. 2 mins before it ran out I got same buff for 200% for 4 minutes, and for the remaining 2 mins of the first buff it was 264%, then 200% for the remaining time of the second one. Nothing is wasted, awesome.

Long time ago:
Putting oil in vehicles.
I tried to put it in their inventories and wondered why they don't work.
Didn't think I have to spawn them and drag the oil from inventory right onto the vehicle.

Just today noticed that if you have an UL attachment in an L armor part the repair terminal will let you repair the attachment but it puts the icon for it as the armor part, so it looks like you are repairing and L item when in fact you are not.

I used to use this option years ago before they implemented the "This item is currently busy and can not be accessed" state, now the reliability of queue is totally unpredictable. And another "great" feature added about the same time - "Waiting for previous action to finish" - is known to break queue during a lag.
I hate those.
"Waiting for previous action to finish" has quite a tendency to send me to Revive just after I equip my FAP and before I get a chance to use it due to lag and the resulting pile of those two messages. It really breaks the dynamic feel of the game when I can't use my own reflexes to an advantage in combat - not even a ped flow advantage either, just some fightier fights.

This is so true. I wish they would fix this. I waste so much ammo spamming the fire button and a bunch of my shots don't even register with the server.
I wonder if maybe that got fixed? Because I consistently experience the opposite effect, of falling into a lag hole during combat and having my shots or heals seem to do nothing, then after I log back in I find myself alive, fap equipped, looking at the corpse of what I was killing?

it took me ages to notice this is a superold thread :laugh:

oh my gosh! i found out how to enable vehicle lights again ... actually it's the "Ready/Relax Tool" action!!!

PRINT_SCREEN_2019-12-31_9-14-55.jpg

:ahh:

wohoo! :wtg:

A problem I found when harvesting trees was even though I may aim for one tree close by yet my avatar decides to run to another tree some distance away - often where there are mobs close by.

What I just discovered was when I discover a harvestable tree (white font on black background), while that particular notice is shown - my avatar will move towards that.

So I now leave mouse on tree so that text is highlighted and press the F key.

Same thing when repairing walls during robot attacks - leave my mouse so font for wall is highlighted - then press F as required.

Back