off-topic channel

Gill

Guardian
Gill Greed Gush
hi

think there need to be an in-game off-topic/general channel so that rookie channel will work as a place where noobs can have advice, instead of being flooded by trashy chatting by drunks about real life politics and religions.

yay

Last edited:
i think that those are on Discord
rookie is toxic .
detach it and you win

best thing a "rookie" can do is leave rookie chat

Rookie just needs full time moderators that can permanently ban people from that channel that work for MA.

Rookie just needs full time moderators that can permanently ban people from that channel that work for MA.
i think that if a mentor does his task there is no need for a "helping" channel, and society are there to gather ppl for better game experience.
i left rookie chat after firrst 15 days as i saw more messages on presidents than on berycled. was best choice in my EU experience.

Good solution Gill. It doesn't then require rookie to be moderated as it'll be used for its intended purpose and won't require rookies to leave rookie chat.

thanks for replies guys.
i keep it turned off most of times unless i myself need help <still noob.
maybe i should poke one of those mind ark official in-game support ava, along with submitting support case / petition via official page.

cherishing new player base is very important for entropia.

Petition will just fall on deaf ears, countless people have asked for such a thing for years, myself included, nothing happens.

If you are a new player wanting help for something, just ask on that planets general chat channel, #calypso, #monria #cyrene, etc, you'll get better answers from better people and your text won't be so easily scrolled past and lost in the wave of bullshit.

Back