Help: Offering my services as a mentor.

Lardinho

Prowler
Society
Rising Potentials
Matt Lardinho Palmer
I've recently come back to the game from a 3 year hiatus, played for 2 years before that. I'm certainly not "uber" by any stretch, in fact my highest class is level 43 Laser Sniper (Hit). However, I've dabbled in just about everything, from quests, scanning, mining, crafting, materials/paints, mothership repairs, hunting, Merry Mahem and WoF. I also had the luck to be a disciple of Alice in Wonderland, a character who doesn't play as often now as is very busy IRL but taught me a lot, especially about making the most of your peds and the economy.

There are a number of things I won't offer you, which is giving you gifts or ped, being a taxi or buying your sweat. However, I will be happy, friendly, answer all your questions, point you in the right direction where I can and make sure you can try and get the best out of Entropia whether you intend to deposit or not.

Alice's Society, Rising Potentials, has a lot of space in it as I discovered when i came back. We're not a big team hunting LS, we are mainly here to help newer players learn about the game and progess. We do hunt together on occasions or if someone wants to organise it. Also if/when you get high enough, there's loads of opportunities for very cheap hunting with us, and yourself helping others later, if you so choose.

So if you want to join a quietish Socieity and learn the important things that many miss, then give me a shout. I'm on most GMT weeknights from around 7pm to 11pm and weekends.

If you never graduate, don't worry, as long as you try and you can take years to graduate if needs be =P

Matt 'Lardinho' Palmer.

Not wishing to be harsh, but im afk flying back to caly afk in quad, so im reading forum, but if you have been away for 3 years, its you that needs a mentor lol 8)

I've caught up with everything already with regards to news/changes. I've done almost all the quests/missions and all that they open, which has been great fun. I have a lot of knowledge to offer newer players and now I know about all the new things, I suppose I have more than ever. :tongue2:

Not wishing to be harsh, but im afk flying back to caly afk in quad, so im reading forum, but if you have been away for 3 years, its you that needs a mentor lol 8)
oh he had a mentor, twice, me for that matter

Matt is a good guy and knows much

give the Matts a try :)

RE

Could you be my mentor? I played a bit a long time ago, but never really got into it. Now I'm trying to start up again.

Edit: Sent an application to the society.

Last edited:
Hello Cyb, I'd love to mentor you, recently I took on another disciple who had returned to the game after a long break, as I did myself a couple of months ago.

I'll try and meet up with you in game, just a heads up though, if I search and add you as a friend, before we can see each other on our friend list we have to log off and on again. Its one of the very poor bits of programming that MA still haven't corrected ^^;

I look forward to speaking with you ヽ(´▽`)ノ

Back