FYI: Official missconduct, killsteal

Status
In over 3 years playing and reading this forum, I have never heard of anyone punished for KS'ing. If it were puishable, I could have gotten several top 10 soc players in trouble.

Really, I would stop complaining and either find a way to get revenge or avoid/ignore it, whichever you prefer.

In over 3 years playing and reading this forum, I have never heard of anyone punished for KS'ing. If it were puishable, I could have gotten several top 10 soc players in trouble.

Really, I would stop complaining and either find a way to get revenge or avoid/ignore it, whichever you prefer.

Oops ... I think you missed the post where he said he move on already, and also asked that the thread be closed. :D

Ahh the old KS argument.

Roland aka Ase TheAse Roland, that's me.

I hope by now the moron complaining has realized he did so out of anger. Not so much towards myself killing and looting a mob that was supposedly his.

( I agree with the mob with your name on it, bought this particular mob line. 50% damage is law, not tagged, or agro, or anything else, damage = loot.)

The anger is in my opinion more likely due to the fact that his effort in this competition is laughable, and he can now try to blame others for his inability to perform well in it.

I'd like to point out that I don't go around looking for green dots to take mobs off of, especially during a competition such as this. The less green I see the better. Interaction with other avatars leads to distraction. As well as a few unplanned revives. Alot of people like to drag the Hisp around until they change agro and then run off radar with a clever "lol" before they are gone. The Scab are almost an issue, but if you have the dps and a decent fap, they are a mild inconvenience.

I've said it in other complaint threads, and I'll say it again. I don't go looking for green dots to outdamage, and when a green dot comes along that outdamages me, I move away, and at most I'll type "lawl" in chat if I type anything at all.

In this case I did type nobody cares to the nawb crying here, after he went on to inform me that the screen shot he took would be posted on EF, so I broke my rule of only saying lawl, damn.

To wrap this long post up, I'll ask if the nawb felt I deliberately griefed him, and if so, why are there no screen shots of it? In case he fails to respond, I'll let everyone know that the direction you see me running in his screen shot is the direction I continued to run towards more fefs, and off his radar, never to be seen again..... so someone will have to fill me in on how that constitutes misconduct.... lawl.

And ... I suppose you created a new account here to post your above message since your original account "The|Ase" has 4 red reputation bars, which is more than enough to tell a story about your behavior. Also, more than one account is not allowed at the forum, so I'm sure you'll be getting a message from the Admins soon. :D

And ... I suppose you created a new account here to post your above message since your original account "The|Ase" has 4 red reputation bars, which is more than enough to tell a story about your behavior. Also, more than one account is not allowed at the forum, so I'm sure you'll be getting a message from the Admins soon. :D

lawl check my join date, lawl

just a wee off-topic question, is this that legendary all champion pit in the background? :D

lawl check my join date, lawl

Ok then ... I got one thing wrong, but ... you still have two accounts and it's not allowed at this forum. You openly admitted who you were in your post as well, so it doesn't matter what date you joined. :nana:

lawl I'm UBAR lawl he is nawb lawl...

Hope my kids wont be writting like that - Funny how you can be "internet-old" thinking that (The kids now of days use all kinds of wierd words) - What the hell is wrong with plain old NOOB and LOL... :wtg:

lawl I'm UBAR lawl he is nawb lawl...

Hope my kids wont be writting like that - Funny how you can be "internet-old" thinking that (The kids now of days use all kinds of wierd words) - What the hell is wrong with plain old NOOB and LOL... :wtg:

Exactly my thoughts on that. Some kids these days have quite a problem with written English. So the jury is out if he is writing like that intentionally or just has no idea on how to write (if English is not his main language then it's acceptable offcourse).

Anyway going to the OP's issue of kill stealing. Kill stealing is difficult to prove via screenshots because you would have to take at least one screeenshot showing you shotting it and no one else is i.e. when everything is fine but the in that situation why would you screenshot it? Only if you are in the vicinity of a known killstealer maybe...

Oops ... I think you missed the post where he said he move on already, and also asked that the thread be closed. :D

I was just commenting on KS'ing in general.

I was just commenting on KS'ing in general.

Yes you were ... and I agree with what you said, but it was this statement in your post that inspired my comment, because I interpreted it as being directed to the OP ...

No harm done ... just thought you hadn't seen his post about moving on. ;)

Status
Back