Info: Official Planet Cyrene Event

mostly shrapnel on the level 8s... lots of level 56s around but no one is there hunting them yet so it's hard going unless you want to revive a lot. The mommas protect the babies pretty well in the huddle.

No people, probably because they announced only this morning the event. Wait this afternoon and this week end. I bet this will become better :D

Some more news :

- Mobs are shared loot, Biggest one is L59, 10k HP and no regen. There is small one.

- Revival is close to the area :)

Enjoy

Last edited:
First real event ever...and then its matching 100% with the mayhem event....clever..lol

What damage do these worms do?

Killed them for a few hours yesterday .. no items in loot at all.
I'll wait until they confirm items are put into loot pool untill i go there again.

+ Idea
- Mixed spawn
- Mob dmg type
- Mob lvl (for shared loot vs solo hunting)
- they forgot to add the special loot

Overall Cy Team has still a long way to go ....

+ Idea
- Mixed spawn
- Mob dmg type
- Mob lvl (for shared loot vs solo hunting)
- they forgot to add the special loot

Overall Cy Team has still a long way to go ....

The missing items is a recurring problem at Cyrene. According to the PP this is due to MA and that they need to enable the changes. This has been the problem with quests and drops.

I think it's a bit odd that the same problem keeps happening, is it so hard to fix?

I hunted the epics for a few hours. I like the dmg type, it is not the usual imp cut stab. However they did forget to put items in the loot. Therefor I will wait untill they fix that before shooting them some more.

Back