Oil rig oil spawn

Kpeters

Stalker
Society
Antipodean Army
Konrad "KP" Peters
Where does the oil spawn on the rig now? I was standing next to the pump thing for HOURS and not a single barrel

Thanks guys,

;)

PS: Yeah I know im not a regular oil rig dude.

NVM looks like it's around the building.

its now anywhere in that orange circle on your map, basically anywhere around the rig where the satnav is off/static. ive seen some oil pop up while i was driving to the rig after i was killed (.11 ped go figure lol) i was pretty close to the south outpost where the atrox are.

its now anywhere in that orange circle on your map, basically anywhere around the rig where the satnav is off/static. ive seen some oil pop up while i was driving to the rig after i was killed (.11 ped go figure lol) i was pretty close to the south outpost where the atrox are.

Are you 100% sure of that? Mayby someone just droped some barrels there? It used to spawn only in small circle around that pumping machine but if you are right then the oil rig would be great now for everyone not only for rig-closers :laugh:.

Falagor
:bandit:

So anyone can confirm it spawns anywhere around the big circle?

I can confirm it is not "anywhere in that orange circle on your map", also that 11 pec is not a legitimate Rig drop size. :lolup:

If you were standing there for "HOURS" next to the pump, there was probably someone else there. Where were they the whole time?

Observe.

;)

Oh, and hi ermik :wave:

So many threads of people asking this! If I had a pec ;) Someone should make a Sticky :laugh:

Oil spawns on the North side of the rig in the area between the boxes, a car helps, every 15 minutes the Afk riggers of French Killers, French Mafia, BAE (only the French members) and Fight for fun (French soc) spring in to life, hop in their cars and drive around until it pops up.

Also be sure to learn French before you go.

So many threads of people asking this! If I had a pec ;) Someone should make a Sticky :laugh:

Oil spawns on the North side of the rig in the area between the boxes, a car helps, every 15 minutes the Afk riggers of French Killers, French Mafia, BAE (only the French members) and Fight for fun (French soc) spring in to life, hop in their cars and drive around until it pops up.

Also be sure to learn French before you go.

Haha , also lately realized about frogeaters mafia :DD like wtf ? :D

Hahaha
nah seriously
muhhahaha

Seriously you can ask my GF who painfully watched me for about 2 hours lol.

I think the shadows and martial armor (same color as pump) helped as camouflage :laugh:

Are you 100% sure of that? Mayby someone just droped some barrels there? It used to spawn only in small circle around that pumping machine but if you are right then the oil rig would be great now for everyone not only for rig-closers :laugh:.

Falagor
:bandit:

yeah dude i totally screen shot every little thing in eu that happens to me... let me sort through my billions of videos and pictures of my adventures of the past year..... might take a while but maybe ill get back to you before my bones are reduced to dust from the eons passing by, hope you live long enough too mate :D

(sarcasm btw)

Seriously you can ask my GF who painfully watched me for about 2 hours lol.

LOL i will next time I s............... NVM

You got laugh at that one tho. I would have done the same. I guess that's why we never geet any oil :silly2:

LOL i will next time I s............... NVM

You got laugh at that one tho. I would have done the same. I guess that's why we never geet any oil :silly2:

Yeah I felt quite stupid but lol well at least the guys said oil wasn't spawning as fast as usual or something so well.

Back