oil rig

ProActive Mango

Stalker
can Mindark please put on a none fly zone at oil rigs?

and if you work on Mindark, i suggest you logon to your game and have a look at oil rig...

You cant pvp at all cuz there is like 500,000 vehicles blocking everything... fun huh?

pvp can be fun at oil rig, but remove the vehicles...

i dont know much about pvp/ oil rigs... but isn’t land pvp the only use for mounted weapons ? unless you hunt in space ofc.

Last edited:
we have complained about this for years, there is already a no fly zone at the rig, its just only 2 meter circle around the actual pump, wich was the oil spawn area in old days, when they increased the area where oil spawned, they never increased the no flight zone, MA want the PVP money for you shooting their vehicles

no love for pvp'ers anymore

Last time we tried to get no vehicles in oil rig PVP MA did stupid thing and made no vehicles and no radar and no TP in PVP3!!!

Let's see what stupid thing they do this time? :D

they will probably add the medusa gas to the oil rig pvp zone xD

• Haha
Reactions: jak
yeah, it baffles my mind how this is not yet implemented, the entire pvp3 zones should be a no flyzone.

But mindark never do stuff that dont generate income for them so guess we are stuck watching this shitshow of an oil rig just go by.

Shame really....

miners killing eachother were spending more then noobs waiting for oil, well now mining is dead at rig

they might do something about it

Back