Ok so ... I got 4k sweat on tutorial island ... where do I sell it planetside ?

greenhell

Mature
I sweat out those chickenspider things on Tut. Island while I was remapping keys, learning movement etc. Now I got 4k sweat as a stake for planetside life.

Where do I sell this stuff ? Got a ride to a place called Twin Peaks right as I stepped into the city - Thanks Irish awesome first encounter with an EU regular. Noone at Twin Peaks was buying it, only about 6 people there at the TP trading. I'm at the 'Swamp/sweat lodge' atm, noone is here either. Like 3 people or w/e.

Where is a good place to sell this stuff ? Want to get my Tivo / gun and get that whole swunting / exploring thing started. Thanks much in advance

GH

try Neas. Saw some buyers there sometimes when I was sweating a couple of weeks back... beware though, they want low prices... don't sell below 3 ped per k if you can help it... actually shoot for 5 ped per k if possible.

try Neas. Saw some buyers there sometimes when I was sweating a couple of weeks back... beware though, they want low prices... don't sell below 3 ped per k if you can help it... actually shoot for 5 ped per k if possible.

i didn't know nexus was 157%

@thread starter if we manage to be online at the same time i don't mind buying your sweat for 5 ped per 1k. i like to give new people a start. pm me

kosmos

i didn't know nexus was 157%

@thread starter if we manage to be online at the same time i don't mind buying your sweat for 5 ped per 1k. i like to give new people a start. pm me

kosmos

Ah, can'T rep you anymore. Cool gesture

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to kosmos again." ----

To OP, when you gather some more sweat, i will take your next batch too for the same price offered here. Just to get you started!

PM me once you have another 4k!

Goodluck.

Ah, can'T rep you anymore. Cool gesture

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to kosmos again." ----

To OP, when you gather some more sweat, i will take your next batch too for the same price offered here. Just to get you started!

PM me once you have another 4k!

Goodluck.

i done this many times in the past but many want to get "cute" and haggle with what is already way too much to pay for something i can get cheaper on auction or sweat resellers would try to run me off.

btw if no one picked up on the 157% comment @ mastmesh it was sarcasm.. mu is like what 135% so how can this guy shoot for 5 ped for 1k of sweat? why spread false hope? do something about it buy at 5 ped maybe?

btw if no one picked up on the 157% comment @ mastmesh it was sarcasm.. mu is like what 135% so how can this guy shoot for 5 ped for 1k of sweat? why spread false hope? do something about it buy at 5 ped maybe?

its resellers that do it, and lack of patience. most people cant justify selling 1000 sweat outside for 4 hours, when in that time they could collect 2000 and sell it for 6. resellers buy it ridiculously low. then sell it to well built connections for 4 or 5 ped/K in bulk.

its a bad economy for sweaters -.-

its also why people like you make the game outstanding :) so thanks! +rep

its resellers that do it, and lack of patience. most people cant justify selling 1000 sweat outside for 4 hours, when in that time they could collect 2000 and sell it for 6. resellers buy it ridiculously low. then sell it to well built connections for 4 or 5 ped/K in bulk.

its a bad economy for sweaters -.-

its also why people like you make the game outstanding :) so thanks! +rep

well i don't diss resellers it part of the game believe it or not. i have resold in the past. i dont' play this game to stand in one spot all day like some do.. thats fine on them. but don't forget resellers do keep the wheels of this game squeaky. if they weren't out there many would have to quit. most don't want to face that fact but its true. my comment was more targeted on people giving false market pricing hopes.

don't get me wrong for example, i wish duru stones i mine were 140% or whatever, but it isn't, i won't walk around all day telling people it should be that! and hope for it to be 140%, because i understand why its about 113% atm.

i ranted enough

kosmos

Last edited:
ahh Kosmos thanks so much for your help now I can start swunting instead of plain sweating them. Looking forward to having a lot more fun now, I appreciate your help :)

so i was reading the forums, wanted to know some of the resellers names... just to be sure cause i don't like when ppl get scammed, especially when i get scammed, cause it sucks... OOH ! reminds me on someone that i hate... to the point...

So i saw you are buying sweat for 5PED per k? i got 1k :) took me like a week, hehe. you can scan me if you want. And id really really appreciate it if someone would buy my sweat for 5PED per k.

so i was reading the forums, wanted to know some of the resellers names... just to be sure cause i don't like when ppl get scammed, especially when i get scammed, cause it sucks... OOH ! reminds me on someone that i hate... to the point...

So i saw you are buying sweat for 5PED per k? i got 1k :) took me like a week, hehe. you can scan me if you want. And id really really appreciate it if someone would buy my sweat for 5PED per k.

Resellers are NOT scammers.

I know that :) they are like businessmen, but just saying that i hate scammers :)

Think i miss-read lines in your post a little, but you can find some resellers/business traders @ Twin Peaks if you want to get names or put them on your friend list.

Back