Selling: OLA #01 "club meat" Land Area - Last Chance

Juan

Provider
Society
Guess Who?
Juan Balberith Martinez
Last Chance at OLA #01 "club meat"

An offer has been made for 140K, and will be "SOLD" on the 16th of January (pending PED's).
It's unfortunate that the Land Area must go for so little, but RL circumstances... blah, blah, blah.

If this great deal on an LA investment doesn't peak some interest... I don't know what will! :eyecrazy:

Post or PM your bids!

You get:
Great piece of property... with TP located directly on LA

Included upgrades:
Teleporter (100,000PED)
Teleporter name (5,000PED)
Global Messaging (25,000PED)

Plus:
Shed Deed (great for Storing Items)
5x DNA's (2 Equus (unique), 2 Neconu, 1 Molisk)

Please PM with tax info.
And good luck with sale.

Regards Inno

Interested in Tax info, too!

Tax info, plz
Peds only?

Send me Taxes for it too.

why do you people ask for tax reports your getting this la for 10k basically

considering investing 140k into a LA / insted of buying Calypso Shares ?

I remember back in march we had almost a 350 ped tax return in one day. That's high side. Just wanted to throw that out there to show potential of LA.

I remember back in march we had almost a 350 ped tax return in one day. That's high side. Just wanted to throw that out there to show potential of LA.
How many days go by where you get no tax notices?

Looking on these shares u did @ 450 ped in 10 days (since 01.01.2012 / to 10.01.2012) This month was kinda "Empty" but lets say u prob gona make @ 700 average x 10 days x 3 => 2100 - 2500 maybe per month

Considering a Land deed pays @ 5-10 ped per week => @ 2800 - 5600 ( Garant profit) from deeds / u dont have to worry about fertiliser or events to make peds. Just to stand still and earn from 140 Land Deeds. (also there was better payments on Land Deeds) Even 1600 peds on Mayhem and rest..

Tempting but i still consider the Calypso Land Deeds more better to invest than in a LA :)

Also for future sellings -> u can split 140 lands to sell one by one
LA - > you can sell maybe / or not for same ped to one person (so somene with rich ass CC)

Looking on these shares u did @ 450 ped in 10 days (since 01.01.2012 / to 10.01.2012) This month was kinda "Empty" but lets say u prob gona make @ 700 average x 10 days x 3 => 2100 - 2500 maybe per month

Considering a Land deed pays @ 5-10 ped per week => @ 2800 - 5600 ( Garant profit) from deeds / u dont have to worry about fertiliser or events to make peds. Just to stand still and earn from 140 Land Deeds. (also there was better payments on Land Deeds) Even 1600 peds on Mayhem and rest..

Tempting but i still consider the Calypso Land Deeds more better to invest than in a LA :)

LA - > you can sell maybe / or not for same ped to one person (so somene with rich ass CC)

So first you ask for tax info and when you have it, you rubbish the LA compared to deeds ... it must be really nice doing business with people like you.

The real trouble with the LA is that it has junk upgrades that never were valuable (TP and TP name, as silver ridge is fairly close, worse, the name set was a dumb name). It has also novelty mob DNA and has pretty much never had resonable use or promotion. "Get your friends to hunt on a LA a lot before selling it off at an inflated price" doesn't count.

Buying this is very much a decision on "Can I capitalize on having a LA with Equus DNA?". There is no other reason to buying this LA.

good luck with that LA and sorry that you are likely losing a lot of ped on it. I remember the price you bought it from Naomi and even Naomi (due to his upgrades) lost a lot of cash on it.

Lets hope that there will be an equus mission at one point, then this LA is likely to be a steal for 140k :)

Good luck

Angel

Thanks for trying to hi-jack my thread... and throw in comments, when you have probably ABSOLUTELY no interest in a LA purchase anyways.
You also need to consider the taxes from this LA have been received with NO events, management and very little fertilizer added.
And to consider, an accepted offer of 140K for ANY land area ... I think goes without saying.

You want to see higher TAX payouts for a LA ... there are many things to consider as well.
We could have done several things to increase and show TAX payouts, and basically influence our TAX collections.

1. Have friends, and friends of friends hunt the LA
2. Actually add fertilizer to the LA (which we are presently not doing)
3. Could hold several events per day/week (cuz the event Land Rental Fee goes directly to collected Taxes, which can be quite substantial)

** We choose not to try and influence, and use dishonest actions/posts to promote the sale of this Land Area **

Here's a simple consideration when it comes to taxes collected:
If you don't add fertilizer, you don't have Mobs for hunting
If you don't have Mobs to hunt, you will not collect taxes

So instead of reviewing the tax collections for a week or 2, and commenting 'wow, not very good collections', then drawing up some kind of :bs: formula on what you think; Look at what was collected, and think 'wow, this is what was collected with nothing done and nothing added to the LA'

And maybe, just maybe... someone can spend a little time on promoting this piece of property :)

And for the positive PM's I received and posts on this thread... I thank you all very much :yup:

TY,

Yes, sometimes, with investments, you win some you lose some.
Our reason for selling is nothing to do with cash flow, either in or out. Its the fact that Juan got a new GM job which equals no time, and I had twins (along with 3 yr old) which equals no time. haha

We want to see this LA flourish and gain reputation, and we dont have the IRL time to dedicate to such venture.

Thanks everyone for looking, and your input good or bad!
Rufwon

GL with sale :D maybe they will take into account u said those statements had very little fertilizer and low taxes. Try running an event on it, to pique some interest. Title it "Club meat must go PM me 1k ped reward for ......"

LOL!

You guys could ruin my rep by - REP me but the LA is still not a good ivestment.

First when i seen this sale thread, i thinked to buy it 140k is not a big ped, and im sure most of decent player could easy take thisone. But, there exists a BUT aswel, the LAND DEED gives MORE PROFIT than a LA and the advatage, u can sell them one by one (And for sure LA could even drop more than u bought for 140k it could drop to 100k or to rise).

U never know whats MA Plans, for Land Areas, and REST. As the LAND Deeds gives Garant PROFIT u cant miss, and u dont have to add fertilizer into LAND DEEDS.

Stop :handjob: and understand thats the truth ! :)) Juan and BBpunisher

AGAIN go ahead, - REP ME for telling the TRUTH!

Last edited:
You guys could ruin my rep by - REP me but the LA is still not a good ivestment.

U never know whats MA Plans, for Land Areas, and REST. As the LAND Deeds gives Garant PROFIT u cant miss, and u dont have to add fertilizer into LAND DEEDS.

For sure, you know MA plans.

By the way, somehow I don't see mass LA sales. Looks like Land Owners are idiots compared to you? Okay, Qetesh flushed a couple of shitlands, it's understandable. Where is panic firesales of "useless" LAs?

Just a question: can you tell me, why price of CLD is 1k ped? Doesn't ring a bell, uh?

CLDs - nice, passive investment. (and, hey - there is some shady LA-grab system, tied to CLDs (FTW is that?), nobody know about it, what it will be or how it will be implemented.)

LAs - nice, active investment. Just buy LA and do nothing with it - wrong. But with well management and effort - it can surpass CLDs by far. (well, there is exceptions as always)

Telling that LAs is bad and CLDs is good - not correct.

LOL!

First when i seen this sale thread, i thinked to buy it 140k is not a big ped, and im sure most of decent player could easy take thisone. But, there exists a BUT aswel, the LAND DEED gives MORE PROFIT than a LA and the advatage, u can sell them one by one (And for sure LA could even drop more than u bought for 140k it could drop to 100k or to rise).

Minus rep given

Even if your opinion (which I will not comment) is correct, it is not the right place to post it.

As far as the sale goes, IF MA will introduce the Equus mission, you will be very happy to have picked up this LA for under 200k !!

Good luck

Angel

LOL!

1. You have no interest in a Land Area anyways...
2. This is my sales thread, no one is asking for what you think
3. You could start your own thread (LA vs CLD - Rechinul's thought)
4. garant - :scratch2: wtf is that? If you mean guarantee, I would love to see any guarantee from MA :laugh:
5. Put a SHIRT on!

:bump:

For a nice piece of property!

SOLD

Thread may be closed :)

grats on the sale.
140k is a much better price than the original 240k ;)

I still have to agree with rechinul about the land deeds at this moment.
you never know in the near future which plans MA has.

Back