Help: OLA 12 - EP's ShockZone

DeeDee

Prowler
Society
Entropia Pioneers
Dee Dee Deranged
It's been very quiet on EP's ShockZone lately, we hardly get enough to pay for the fertilizers. :(

So, my question is. Why don't you visit anymore?
And if you never have been hunting or mining on OLA12, why not?

Is there anything we can do to make you a regular? :D

Sadly we do not have any chance to afford a TP of our own though.

Maybe you haven't even activated the Silver Ridge TP yet?

I used to mine there alot when I started.
Then it changed hands and too many mobs with high aggro were there to be enjoyable specially for the low value ore that was there.

Now i have no idea where it was moved to nor what if any changes were made to what is found there.

Maybe you haven't even activated the Silver Ridge TP yet?

Sorry no, indeed I don't have the TP yet. Further more I hate Trilomites and Allophyl are on lots of places. Think I never been to your land before since I don't have a need for it.
Maybe more promotion and events will bring back the crowd?!

I used to mine there alot when I started.
Then it changed hands and too many mobs with high aggro were there to be enjoyable specially for the low value ore that was there.

Now i have no idea where it was moved to nor what if any changes were made to what is found there.

I think you might have confused us with some other land area, as OLA 12 have always been with EP.

Allos and Trilos have very low aggro, and should not be any trouble for a miner. Welcome to try it out.

Sorry no, indeed I don't have the TP yet. Further more I hate Trilomites and Allophyl are on lots of places. Think I never been to your land before since I don't have a need for it.
Maybe more promotion and events will bring back the crowd?!

They can't be for everyone. :)

Yeah, we have tried events before, but they didn't pay. Maybe time to try with the new event announcements though.

Any old ShockZone hunters or miners out there?

I just pasing through your LA on my way to young Neconu zone S from your LA. never stayed in your LA for longer. Maybe TP in S part of it can help. It would make it simple to get to both LA's.

And allo's spawn are in crapy place (far one from each other )

GL! with managing !

I just pasing through your LA on my way to young Neconu zone S from your LA. never stayed in your LA for longer. Maybe TP in S part of it can help. It would make it simple to get to both LA's.

And allo's spawn are in crapy place (far one from each other )

GL! with managing !

Thanks for the feedback!

Sadly we don't have any PEDs to buy our own TP. But atleast Silver Ridge is very close.

Don't know what can be done about spawn placement, maybe need to request a change from MA..

You might update your maturity and spawn rates on entropiawiki.com

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=LandArea&name=Outback_Area_12

Ive got some 4C plates and if the maturities are low, I might be interested in doing some projects there similar to what ive been doing with the merp just west of you. Im still trying to decide what I want to do for 2010, so sell me on the idea :p

narfi

At the moment we have stopped feeding the fertilizer station, to see if we could get some miners to enjoy the land. Spawns should be down to a minimum by now.

Back