FYI: OLA#21 Formicacida Uprising - NEW OWNER!

MsPudding

Elite
Rachel MsPudding Hawkins
Hey!

I'm the new proud owner of OLA#21 Formicacida Uprising. I became the new owner about a day ago, and I wanted to wait to make the announcement after the previous owner, Chong All-The-Way Pha had an opportunity to close his event. However, I do think there may be some technical issues with Chong and being able to connect to PCF to make that announcement. Anyone who was participating in Chong's old event "WIN OLA#21" will need to contact Chong and make arrangements for prize payouts. This Land Area Deed is no longer part of the event he was running, and will be added into a new event I am launching here shortly, stay tuned.

OLA#21 Formicacida Uprising
Featuring: The Ant-Like Mob

Maturity: Weak
HP: 1200

Damage Type:
Stab: 33 %
Cut: 33 %
Acid: 33 %

Land Area is located at: 39000, 47700
Nearest Teleporter is: Wolverine Hope at 37845, 46780

Get your commonly dropped Spleen Oil, which has really great MU%, by grinding on the Formicacida!

Hunting Tax: 3.99%
Mining Tax: 3.99%

Happy hunting!

Last edited:

Lovely Bella

Old Alpha
Lovely Wandering Bella
GL on new land , and i dont like that evil santa picture at all :mad:

MsPudding

Elite
Rachel MsPudding Hawkins
GL on new land , and i dont like that evil santa picture at all :mad:
lmfao!!! Nightmares, huh? :laugh: Don't worry Bella, it will be changing in like 10 minutes! Also, thank you for the encouraging wishes :)

MsPudding

Elite
Rachel MsPudding Hawkins
This land is now owned by Linus Zip Lindstrom. All events of mine have ended involving OLA#21 on 4/25/2020.

Winners from 'The Gambler' can contact me in game or on PCF to arrange for payouts :)

I'll be announcing some of the results of our recent trade, and creating a new event to be posted in the event section.

Thx! This was a really fun LA to own.