- Dec 28, 2010
I recently ran into the good fortune of purchasing OLA 21, also known as Formicacida Uprising. We are working on breathing new life into this land area and so we will be making a few changes.
1. New events. We are experimenting with the types, times, prize amounts, and frequencies of events to see what will work best. The more participation we get in the events, the more we will put on each week. I currently have 3 scheduled for next week and if participation is high enough we will continue with at least 3 in the following weeks.
2. Free healers on the land area. I have commissioned several healers to provide healing free of charge to the hunter, and will be paying their decays myself. These healers do, however, welcome tips. The list of commissioned healers is:
Rick TheVictor HyperCharged (Adjusted FAP)
Vandal VandalHand Hand (Adjusted Restoration Chip + Modified 2350)
Junko Milk Suzuki (Adjusted Restoration Chip)
Aethrytheghost Aethry ether (Vivo S10, Refurbished H.E.A.R.T. Rank VI)
Digital Clipper Fartz (Vivo S10)
Moshambi Hunter Frinar (Vivo S10)
Maria Tsunade Magdalena (Vivo S10). Contact any of them while they are online for free healing
on the land area.
3. Lower taxes! The tax rate has been lowered from 5% to 3.99%*.
4. Loot markup protection. Formicacida drop a lot of markup in their loot composition. Because we expect an increase in activity on the land area, and we understand that some hunters need to free up their ped quickly, we foresee the markup of a lot of this loot composition potentially dropping. As such, there are certain items I will buy from hunters on the land area at a competitive markup, and I will gradually place these items on the auction house as the demand consumes the supply.
Current items I will purchase: (Not available at this time) Pricing will vary, so PM me when you loot them.
Some benefits to hunting on the land area are as follows;
1. Iron Mission Chain; This mob has an iron mission attached with very good rewards! Rewards will be posted when EntropiaWiki is back online. For now a partial list may be found at the bottom of the page.
2. High average markup per hunt; Notable drops are Spleen Oil, Regeneration Chip IV (unlimited), Arson Chip IV (L), Regeneration Chip XI (L), and FAP 80 are common drops. Rare drops include unlimited Angel and Supremacy parts, unlimited McMahon Vengeance, and DNA parts.
3. DNA parts to sell to LA owner
- Formicacida Scale (I will buy for 10k if looted on the LA, screenshot with pos and timestamp)
- Formicacida Leg (Price pending)
- Formicacida Skull (Price Pending)
Bonus: If you loot an unL McMahon Vengeance on the Land Area (screenshot with pos and timestamp) I will purchase it from you for +15k.
Thank you all for your time and consideration in this matter. Happy HoFing!
Iron Challenge - Stage I: 1200 kill points
- 2.55 PED Perception
- 1.66 PED Clubs
- 1.66 PED Inflict Ranged Damage
Iron Challenge - Stage II: 3000 kill points
- 6.38 PED Combat Reflexes
- 6.38 PED Shortblades
- 4.14 PED Athletics
Iron Challenge - Stage III: 12000 kill points
- 25.5 PED Laser Weaponry Technology
- 16.56 PED Inflict Melee Damage
- 8.28 PED Telepathy
Iron Challenge - Stage IV: 30000 kill points
- 63.75 PED BLP Weaponry Technology
- 20.70 PED Bravado
- 20.70 PED First Aid
Hunting Challenge: Iron Formicacida V (60000 Kill points)
- 127.50 PED Handgun
- 127.50 PED Rifle
- 82.81 PED Courage
*Taxes are subject to change based on event participation.