OLA-36: Hispidus Haven (Young/Mature)

Deathifier

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Zachurm Deathifier Emegen
Now that MindArk have finally delivered the estate deed to the shed I can declare OLA-36 : "Hispidus Haven" as fully functional :)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Located to the southeast of the Solfais Crater teleport you will find OLA-36 packed full of Young and Mature Hispidus roaming around the snow covered hills.

Hunters should have little problem picking out the very tall hispidus from a distance and there is little to no fog in the area. Terrain becomes somewhat steeper at the southern end of the area however it is still fairly easy to navigate and should pose few problems.

Taxation is at 4% for both hunting and mining.

Resources in the area are very similar to OLA-35 so miners will find:
Cumbriz, Caldorite and Lanorium for ore.
Melchi, Alicenies and Acid Root for energy matter.

Enjoy :)
- Deathifier

yeah ill be going going there when i get my ghost :)

anyway keep up the good work

Dean

dean said:
yeah ill be going going there when i get my ghost :)

anyway keep up the good work

Dean

get some 5bs too. you will need them :D

Excellent Land Area, really nice to be able to spank a few low level Hisp now and then :D

Had a good few hunts there already. Can see many more for me while they stay at this sort of level. :)

Cool Deathifier :D

Looks like a hunt is on the cards for me.... I've only hunted those things twice and both times it was a pretty eventfull and profitable hunt :D

GL

Rip

nice land.

Off topic but how about upping the maturity of the combibos and repeselix in cornudos land? They're a bit annoying at the moment...

Jimmy B said:
Off topic but how about upping the maturity of the combibos and repeselix in cornudos land? They're a bit annoying at the moment...

I'm thinking about doing something with the Combibo, but the Rep's will stay small whilst they are stuck in that LA.
The cornundos do need to be more numerous but I can't do anything about that ATM.

Thankfully there are no problems with Hisp density - tons of them spawn :)

- Deathifier

Yes, hispidus spawn is nice. Density isn't such a big deal with bigger mobs i guess anyway.

big combi should go well with the big cornudos i would think. i guess big repesilex would be annoying for those without electric protection so i can see why you plan to leave them.

Nice mining there too :)

Bosko said:
get some 5bs too. you will need them :D
huh? they do electric from what i was told by loads of people now acording to PE wiki its impact what the hell?lol : :confused:

dean said:
huh? they do electric from what i was told by loads of people now acording to PE wiki its impact what the hell?lol : :confused:

Hispidus is some combo of stab/cut/impact as far as I know, nothing electrifying about them :D

- Deathifier

Jimmy B said:
Yes, hispidus spawn is nice. Density isn't such a big deal with bigger mobs i guess anyway.

big combi should go well with the big cornudos i would think. i guess big repesilex would be annoying for those without electric protection so i can see why you plan to leave them.

Nice mining there too :)

repesilex don't aggro though... :wise:

Zib Black Onyx said:
repesilex don't aggro though... :wise:

unless you step on them, then they get pissed! especially the granny's

dean said:

I own two areas side by side (#35 and #36) and people are discussing #35 in here instead of its own thread - that's all.

If you want to hunt Hispidus follow the map in my first post in this thread, if you want to hunt Cornundos follow the link above and if you want to hunt half a dozen other mobs visit Treasure Island :)

- Deathifier

How about making Hisp Haven higher maturity?
I'm getting really annoyed by the merps in PvP3, but don't want to hunt hisp young/mature.
Would love to see Provider -> Dominant with an Alpha every once in a while.

BruuD said:
How about making Hisp Haven higher maturity?
I'm getting really annoyed by the merps in PvP3, but don't want to hunt hisp young/mature.
Would love to see Provider -> Dominant with an Alpha every once in a while.

bruud, go to the bluezone way on the west side of eudoria. as far as i know there no young/mature hisps anywhere else. and i like killing them because i can usualy take them before they hit me. and they are even opaloable :D

i say keep them ;)

sorry bruud :D

Problem with all the other hispidus spots (hmmzz... the other TWO) is all the crap junk mobs around them.
Blue area is full of Feffoids and Scabs, PvP3 is crowded with Merps (and Angel and Skalman :p)
I'm going to make a poll on this, see how others think about it.

Reactions: sob
sob said:
bruud, go to the bluezone way on the west side of eudoria. as far as i know there no young/mature hisps anywhere else. and i like killing them because i can usualy take them before they hit me. and they are even opaloable :D

i say keep them ;)

sorry bruud :D

Yikes. Well I'm all in favour of ridiculous opaloing...little scaboreas while tezlapod hunting for sure, but hispidus - never thought of trying that :D

Jimmy B said:
Yikes. Well I'm all in favour of ridiculous opaloing...little scaboreas while tezlapod hunting for sure, but hispidus - never thought of trying that :D

with two or more in a team its perfect. but solo is abit worse (alot of fapping :laugh: )

sob said:
with two or more in a team its perfect. but solo is abit worse (alot of fapping :laugh: )

Ah ok ;) Thought you meant solo and I was seeing death or lots of armor/fap decay :D

What equipment/health lvl/gun does it require to take down a hispidus young/mature?
t.y. :rolleyes:

I have 124 health, Ghost+1A, EK-2600, and Justifier Mk II + A106 (4.0HA). I can take em.

But to make it more comfortable I need a bit better armor, maybe some plates; the matures hit me a bit too hard. Also a bigger gun would be better.

Great fun to hunt. But where are the item drops :confused:
I have killed alot of them now and the only non-stackable Iwe had is a ESI.
Anyone else have a confirmed itemdrop from this LA?

Moser said:

Guess a 16Kped mature count for something... :)

haha, not that it was ME gettn it tho.

Moser said:

I have no idea where the item drops have gone although if they are 'off' they will be 'off' for all Hisp :(

They were dropping D fragments for a while though.

- Deathifier

rstock said:
Guess a 16Kped mature count for something... :)

haha, not that it was ME gettn it tho.
*Goes and refills the uberpool* :(

Deathifier, Not sure if you were aware and just didn't list it on there, or no one every reported it to you. You can also find Binary Energy in this land area :) Got my first 2 hits of it yesterday while hunting there :yay:

Hi,
Deathifier, Not sure if you were aware and just didn't list it on there, or no one every reported it to you. You can also find Binary Energy in this land area :) Got my first 2 hits of it yesterday while hunting there :yay:

Nice find :)
I believe it has been reported on OLA-35 next door and they tend to share so thanks for confirming it!

- Deathifier

Back