OLA#44 [200,603] deATH ahead - New Naming & Rewards!!

Society
Kaos
Rick Ricardo Sanchez
Great News, Everyone - MindArk support has accepted our new naming for LA #44 ~deATH ahead~ [200,603] SW of Oshiri Hearts and it'll kick in during the early October VU. To celebrate, we're revamping our rewards based on feedback we've been receiving!

Starting immediately, we will be establishing a prize pool starting at 500 ped:
Global Tier: Hit an exact 444 ped HOF and you'll receive an additional 10% slice of the jackpot pool!
HOF Tier: Hit a 2,000 ped HOF or above and you'll win the entire jackpot pool!!
ATH Tier: Hit an exact 4,444 ped HOF and I'll personally match the jackpot pool for 2x the winnings!!!

Additionally, we're keeping a version of our base rewards - all globals will now be eligible for 1.5 ped each, no minimum # required! Also for each global that originates on LA#44, 0.5 ped will be added to the prize pool - this will continue growing until it is claimed, at which point it will reset to a base minimum of 500 ped. All hunting AND mining globals are still eligible, as are teams* - just make sure I know who is claiming peds for the team so there are no mixups.

OLA #44 features 2x Argonaut DNA (max numbers / 90% maturity) & 2x Molisk DNA (max numbers / 95% maturity) as well as plenty of high MU ore/enmatter such as Niksarium, Durulium, Megan, Azzurdite, Azur Pearls, Devil’s Tail, Lytairian Dust, Lumis Leach and Henren Stems. Come take advantage of our LOW 3% Hunt / 2% Mine tax!! We hold HSL events every weekend, typically Sundays at 20:00 UTC. Rewards are currently being tracked through google sheets and can be viewed at anytime through this link - https://tinyurl.com/y36ndh28

:computer: Please continue to contact me on forums or in game to share your thoughts on how we can make this YOUR dream hunting/mining destination!! :handgun:

*Registrations for solo/teams via this forum post are still very much appreciated as the naming will not kick in until October. I am automatically registering anyone that I have confirmed as having hit a global on LA#44, but registering will help you to avoid missing out on any rewards!
**Sorry for spamming new threads, but I can't change the names of these things and it took a while to get the naming set :duh:

Thorns Rose

Elite
Society
Shaolin
New York Rose
Congratulations on the new naming of LA #44! ~deATH ahead~

Sounds like some nice incentive rewards and good fun. :wtg:

Please register: New York Rose

Last edited:

fric

Stalker
Society
Dark Knights
frolic fric dogfood
just got a glob on your LA meaning im registered to the event ?

DavinFelth

Stalker
Society
Natural Born Killers
Davin Trooper Felth
Gratz on new name and GL!

Register : Davin Trooper Felth

fric

Stalker
Society
Dark Knights
frolic fric dogfood
I had another glob yesterday do we have to post globs in thread ?

Society
Kaos
Rick Ricardo Sanchez
Gratz on new name and GL!

Register : Davin Trooper Felth
Hey, thanks for re-registering! I appreciate your effort but I definitely have you logged from previous thread :laugh:

I had another glob yesterday do we have to post globs in thread ?
Nope! I've got you logged bud - I'm just entering them manually while we wait for that global naming to kick in so they'll be updating sporadically

Society
Kaos
Rick Ricardo Sanchez
HSL Events are held every Sunday - register for FREE entry and a chance to double down on winnings!