OLA#44 [200,603] deATH ahead - New Naming & Rewards!!

Rick Sanchez

Alpha
Ricardo Rick Sanchez
Great News, Everyone - MindArk support has accepted our new naming for LA #44 ~deATH ahead~ [200,603] SW of Oshiri Hearts and it'll kick in during the early October VU. To celebrate, we're revamping our rewards based on feedback we've been receiving!

Starting immediately, we will be establishing a prize pool starting at 500 ped:
Global Tier: Hit an exact 444 ped HOF and you'll receive an additional 10% slice of the jackpot pool!
HOF Tier: Hit a 2,000 ped HOF or above and you'll win the entire jackpot pool!!
ATH Tier: Hit an exact 4,444 ped HOF and I'll personally match the jackpot pool for 2x the winnings!!!

Additionally, we're keeping a version of our base rewards - all globals will now be eligible for 1.5 ped each, no minimum # required! Also for each global that originates on LA#44, 0.5 ped will be added to the prize pool - this will continue growing until it is claimed, at which point it will reset to a base minimum of 500 ped. All hunting AND mining globals are still eligible, as are teams* - just make sure I know who is claiming peds for the team so there are no mixups.

OLA #44 features Molisk (max numbers / 95% maturity) as well as plenty of high MU ore/enmatter such as Niksarium, Durulium, Megan, Azzurdite, Azur Pearls, Devil’s Tail, Lytairian Dust, Lumis Leach and Henren Stems. We hold HSL events every weekend, typically Sundays at 20:00 UTC. Rewards are currently being tracked through google sheets and can be viewed at anytime through this link - https://tinyurl.com/y36ndh28

:computer: Please continue to contact me on forums or in game to share your thoughts on how we can make this YOUR dream hunting/mining destination!! :handgun:

*Registrations are no longer needed now that global naming service has started, but please let me know who to credit if hunting in teams!
**Sorry for spamming new threads, but I can't change the names of these things and it took a while to get the naming set :duh:

Last edited:
Congratulations on the new naming of LA #44! ~deATH ahead~

Sounds like some nice incentive rewards and good fun. :wtg:

Please register: New York Rose

Last edited:
just got a glob on your LA meaning im registered to the event ?

Gratz on new name and GL!

Register : Davin Trooper Felth

I had another glob yesterday do we have to post globs in thread ?

Gratz on new name and GL!

Register : Davin Trooper Felth

Hey, thanks for re-registering! I appreciate your effort but I definitely have you logged from previous thread :laugh:

I had another glob yesterday do we have to post globs in thread ?

Nope! I've got you logged bud - I'm just entering them manually while we wait for that global naming to kick in so they'll be updating sporadically

HSL Events are held every Sunday - register for FREE entry and a chance to double down on winnings!

Hiya, can you please add Monkey Lou-Cifer Lou, thank you kindly, and greatly appreciated!

**GRAND OPENING** :woot:

I've optimistically registered the first of MANY big events for Sun, 10/18 from 19:00-22:30 with a top prize of 500 ped! :ROFLMAO: I was told it would take hold in "early October" so I hope we get some nice global :spam: spam happening :handgun:

See you all there! :dancing:

OK so it's been pointed out to me that I'm incredibly stupid and set the events for the next two weeks (10/11, 10/18) to 'Most Votes'. I'm very sorry about the mistake, but I can't actually cancel before the events start so we'll just have to see who can whip all of those votes for the next couple sundays! Rest assured, I've added a new event for Sat 10/17 for the same 3.5 hour block, with an even BIGGER prize of 750p for first place!!!

Please register for the new Saturday event to participate in the HSL! If you paid the entry fee for the 500p event, I have added a free global to your rewards in the tracker spreadsheet - this money is not forfeited :) Hope to see you all out there!

Last edited:
BONUS: For the two 'Most Votes' Sunday (10/11, 10/18) events, all globals hit during the event times will be credited DOUBLE the usual reward - 3 ped each, and any jackpots hit will also be doubled!

Just two days until the weekend! Don't forget to register for both events - 750p on sat 10/17, 500p + all rewards on sunday 10/18 will be DOUBLED!!

Come check out our new vegetation ?? just featured in the 17.4 patch notes.

found some missing globs.
Molisk Warrior 82 ped 20-9 11:05:08
Argo Leader 57 ped 28-9 16:31:39
Argo Leader 101 ped 28-9 15:51:56
Argo Warrior 54 ped 28-9 16:33:50
Argo warrior 103 ped 28-9 16:20:18

found some missing globs.
Molisk Warrior 82 ped 20-9 11:05:08
Argo Leader 57 ped 28-9 16:31:39
Argo Leader 101 ped 28-9 15:51:56
Argo Warrior 54 ped 28-9 16:33:50
Argo warrior 103 ped 28-9 16:20:18

Thanks for catching that! Your rewards have updated, and we shouldn't have this issue anymore now that global naming has officially kicked in!! :woot:

Congrats to the winners of today's 750p HSL event! :wtg:

1st - Angie Freja Stark - 301p Molisk Leader
2nd - Vellu Rufus Leinonen - 133p Argonaut Scavenger
3rd - Alice Baby Girl - 86p Argonaut Raider

Thanks to all who participated! Hope to see you all at tomorrow's event where ALL REWARDS WILL BE DOUBLED :dancing: don't forget to register beforehand!!

Congrats to the winners of today's 500p HSL event! :wtg:

1st - cecax3 Cecax3 cecax3 - 164p Molisk Warrior
2nd - Davin Trooper Felth - 95p Argonaut Scavenger
3rd - Jessica aJK Eschweiler - 81p Argonaut Raider

See you next week!

Can you please register Sirhc Xerogs Drakcah

Thank you :)

Rough event yesterday - was in first for over 2 of the 2 1/2 hours of the event and Cecexa swept it away.
Loot was good and made great progress on codex!

Back