OLA#44 [200,603] deATH ahead - New Naming & Rewards!!

Congrats to this week's winners!

1st - hunt hundu kriimsilm - 91p
2nd - bobby jhonny bobby2 - 85p
3rd - Angie Freja Stark - 75p

Thanks to all participants, and hope to see you all again next week!

We had another full house today! Thanks to all who participated, and congratulations to the winners!

1st place - 146 ped - Madsheep Blacksheep Stolensheep :flip:
2nd place - 84 ped - Angie Freja Stark
3rd place - 66 ped - Ei Lita Senorita
And a special thanks to Madsheep who has donated his MF chip winnings to boost prizes!! :yay:

WOW :yay: huge congratulations to raindrop rain morning for hitting the jackpot prize of 568p today with their 3133 ped Argonaut Warrior! Additionally, rain hit a 311 ped Molisk right before this for a total of 4k all within an hour! :handgun:

Good luck to all hunters and miners, let's continue to hit it big! And a happy thanksgiving to all of those celebrating this week:woohoo:

MOB UPDATE ANNOUNCEMENT

We are saying goodbye to our lovely Argonauts as we close the ranks on maintenance fees, and continue to refine both the hunting and mining experiences at LA#44. After much deliberation, we've come to decide that Molisks are the preferable mob as they are much less aggressive and will allow miners to have a more pleasant experience. :wave:

We will continue to observe the effects of this change in the coming weeks, and may raise Molisk maturities to compensate as client experience will always remain our #1 goal. As always, please feel free to send along any feedback on your experiences at LA#44, thoughts for the future, and ways to improve as we want this to be a pleasant and enjoyable experience for all!

And finally, a BIG, big thanks to all of our wonderful friends, family, and clients for their continued support! We hope you will continue to hunt and mine with us well into the future!! :woot:

Congrats to the winners of today's event!

1st - 192p - Angie Freja Stark
2nd - 70p - Mizz Kwanie Loca
3rd - Madsheep Blacksheep Stole

*Madsheep also did some mining today to kick us off! Found some vesperdite and hit a surprise global!!

:woot: Thanks to all participants, we'll see you next week for the holiday edition which will feature ACCUSTIM & DEVASTIM pills for the prizes! :xredface:?

Last edited:
LA #44 has been sold! o_O Sorry for the sudden announcement, but the deal happened quickly and at a time when I felt the need to step back a bit. I'll still be around, but my time will be limited for a while going forward due to RL responsibilities and I'd like to spend as much of it hunting as possible :handgun:

ALL HUNTING REWARDS WILL CEASE TO ACCRUE AFTER THIS SUNDAY'S EVENT AT 21:30 UTC ON JANUARY 17. It is expected that the buyer will announce the transfer from their end and establish their own events after that. Up until Sunday 1/17 at 21:30, rewards will still accrue. ALL REWARDS WILL BE PAID OUT - you can check your current reward status at https://tinyurl.com/y36ndh28 and contact me via forum or game messaging to arrange a meeting.

A HUMONGOUS thanks to all of my regular hunters and friends who have guided, advised, and supported me throughout these awesome months of ownership!! It wouldn't have been nearly as much fun without you and I'm eternally grateful for your support. Leave a seat at the table for me - I might be back when this battle is over.

Best of luck to you all, happy hunting, and watch out - theres deATH ahead! ? :acid:
- Rick

Last edited:
Back