Zenzile
OLA#44 ~ deATH ahead
Current Event: Creature Combos
Located Just Left of Oshiri Hearts

Lon: 20000
Lat: 60300

IrTaf90.png

Mobs: Molisk
Ores / Enmat: Niksarium, Durulium, Megan, Azzurdite, Azur Pearls, Devil’s Tail, Lytairian Dust, Lumis Leach and Henren Stems

Current Events: Creature Combos - Win 500+ Ped / Hour (up to 12k / day)
Free registration, 150ped HSL every sunday! 500ped HSL on saturday!

I'm very excited to announce that I am the new owner of OLA#44! The land area is located within one hop of the Oshiri Hearts TP, and features an open space of max maturity, max density Molisks! Stay tuned for upcoming event announcements, beginning Jan. 18th at the very latest!
Some info on what makes Molisks GREAT!
Molisks are, for mid level hunters, one of the lowest HP/Level mobs on Calypso, meaning they're fantastic for leveling and give xp at a higher rate than most other mobs! With this density and maturity as well, you'll be sure to crank through the codex easily, and with a shot at some lucrative rewards in the near future.

NOW UNDER NEW OWNERSHIP - I NO LONGER OWN THIS LA

DISCORD LINK - Join for News, Schedules, and Special Announcements!

Last edited:
Another Molisk DNA included and maxed out! Currently the best density and maturity in EU bar none for Molisk!

I like it over there. Fast codex hunting with all them leaders.

Well done, I had been trying to explain this USP to the previous owner, to no avail. Catering for low levels, high numbers is not always the best way to LA success. Best of luck!

Big congrats to...

Angie Freja Stark
Lazer Lazz Nero
Nicholas Looser Entergate

For winning this week's HSL! Also, congrats to Freja for winning the first ever prize from Creature Combos, with a 2x global combo paying out an extra 5 ped! Stay tuned for next week's HSL. I'm planning on moving to a better time for all on Saturday, and will be paying out 500 peds!

Last edited:
Several changes made to the Creature Combos event, now much higher payout rates!!

Don't miss the 500 ped and 150 ped HSL events this saturday/sunday as well!

Now under new ownership!

Lets see what February owner does with it...

I.

Back