OLA #44 has brought back high maturity Molisk

Nice! I have always had a soft spot for Molisk. I wish you the best of luck with your land and event!
Thank you! :cool:

I hope this is just the beginning of a long journey with this LA. I have made plans for its future for some time and I think I'm pretty close to figuring out what comes next. I can hint at a possible perpetual grinding event arriving soon.

I would like to thank everyone that participated in the first event! There will be regular events soon and an ongoing event that rewards globals.

Here are the results of the opening HSL event:

index.php

Gratz to the winners! :cool:

Update!

As there are currently no mining events and higher density of Molisk has made mining harder, I have decided to reduce mining tax down to 2%, enjoy! ⛏️

Last edited:
Huge news! New events have arrived, start earning today! I have edited the first post.

Last edited:
Rewards have increased in size, please see above.

Wanted to add that any feedback regarding the land area in its current form is appreciated. As this is my first attempt at actively managing a land area and creating events, I'd be happy to hear your opinions regarding any aspect. :)

Furthermore, I would like to know if adding a teleporter would (in your opinion) make the land area more attractive or would it not make enough of a difference in your decision to visit?
:tprun:

Last edited:
Prize money increased from 75PED to 100PED per each set of 10 globals scored within the month of August! :dance:

1300PED in prizes have been awarded in July + 1300PED through HSL events (2600PED in total)!

I'm informing you that due to a sudden change in real life circumstances I will no longer have time to maintain this land area. August shall be the last month for these events and the high level Molisk.

All events have ended! Thank you to everyone for participating!:tiphat:

Land area will be sold during the current year.

The Molisk are still available at high maturity and density for a couple of more weeks until the lack of fertilizer starts reducing the spawn noticably. So, if you need more codex from them, it's possible to continue! :wtg:

Last edited:
Back