Info: OLA#57 Becomes ARMAX FIESTA !!!!!!

Zhorgul

Old Alpha
Society
NOTA
Lee Zhorgul Salmon
WELCOME TO ARMAX FIESTA @ OLA57 !!!

image_bull_sign.jpg

Was about time we get a descent clean spawn of Armaxs :)

How to get there:

The nearest teleporter is Z’s Little Farm at: 28831 55690
The Fiesta (OLA #57) is just north of this Tp!

The FIESTA:

2 DNAs set: 1 Armax Bull & 1 Armax Cow ...
Both at max spawn and middle Maturity
=> Expect them between Guardian to Alpha (rare old and OA)

The Land is very flat and allows nice partying with Bulls & Cows!

Mining:

The Land is filled with top notch ressources:

Ores: Belkar,Durulium, Gazzurdite, Iron, Kanerium, Redulite,Rugaritz, Zanderium
EnMaters: Cave Sap, Garcen Grease, Oil, Magerian Mist, Typonolic Steam

Taxes:

Hunting: 3.90%
Mining: 4.90%

Shopkeepers:

Currently one Shopkeeper installed ... Probably a Second one soon.​

Last edited:
Wow nice

You just bought this OLA after the big ATH? GZ for the armax bull DNA sample discovery last night:)

Wow nice

You just bought this OLA after the big ATH? GZ for the armax bull DNA sample discovery last night:)

Thank you :)

Yes I believe these Armaxs deserve a chance to be hunted on a great spot ! :)
now let's hope the maturity will please everyone :D

Finally a place to do armax iron mission :)

good luck Z ... Looks like a great idea although I do shed a tear for a perfect mining location being destroyed :)

Angel

OLA 57 updated in the Touristic Guide, gratz for the purchase and nice DNAs

I have to say was a bad move as far as i'm concerned and me and another socmate were very dissapointed to tp onto Armaxes....Another LA not so well visited for rare mining could have been used (just my opinon)...GL, I will use another shinook LA to mine kanerium, redulite and zanderium in now...Was the only place I knew of that one could mine all three of those in one place...well, besides pvp ofc.

good luck Z ... Looks like a great idea although I do shed a tear for a perfect mining location being destroyed :)

Angel

Cannot agree more, but hopefully that sends all the ruga hunters down south the OLA-59 :)

Inno

Good luck with the new land Z

Cannot agree more, but hopefully that sends all the ruga hunters down south the OLA-59 :)

Inno

Good luck with the new land Z

yup they did :)

why dont you also reduce the atrox LA you own near Sakura

You realise that LA is the most expensive on Amathera with a rate of 5.5% , if this rate has been altered in the last 3 month, as i wont hunt there anymore because of the 5.5% tax rate there, I apologise and withdraw my comment, but I see your not as greedy as I thought after your taxes on the LA , being this LA has a nice 3.90% tax rate, looking forward to hunting there when i get some spare ped free.

cheers:)

Agis

why dont you also reduce the atrox LA you own near Sakura

You realise that LA is the most expensive on Amathera with a rate of 5.5% , if this rate has been altered in the last 3 month, as i wont hunt there anymore because of the 5.5% tax rate there, I apologise and withdraw my comment, but I see your not as greedy as I thought after your taxes on the LA , being this LA has a nice 3.90% tax rate, looking forward to hunting there when i get some spare ped free.

cheers:)

Agis

Hello and thank you for your comment.

Tax is not about greed, as many could interprete ... Tax is about strategy.
Everyone is welcomed to Armax fiesta and enjoy the Armaxs. I'm looking forward to provide a nice place for hunters to have fun with them.

For 3T (the trox LA near Sakura), the idea is to offer a great clean spawn of Atrox youngs & Mature to people who hate (like me) to hunt with 20 GDs on their radar.

Personally I've always had a loss at hunting with plenty people on the same LA and especially Atroxs. Trust me, if hunters are still and always going to 3T, there is a reason ;)

I prefer to hunt on a higher tax LA and profit rather than having a big loss and a lower taxed LA.

The question is not raised for Armax Fiesta as it is currently the Only Active Armax LA on Calypso.
Depending on its success the strategy may vary ...

Thank you again ;)

Sounds great!!:yay: Was looking for them last night..whoppeee! OMW:wtg:

you cant profit on 5.5% tax thats almost thats like 150ped per run for me , you say people profit there , I doubt it, how can you with 90% return + 55ped per 1000ped TT , but I do like the LA but I feel im just throwing away money there, or giving it to the extremely lucky avatars. Its just not possible to profit there unless you HOF all the time, unfornately im not that lucky..

oh well thats life as usual

you cant profit on 5.5% tax thats almost thats like 150ped per run for me , you say people profit there , I doubt it, how can you with 90% return + 55ped per 1000ped TT , but I do like the LA but I feel im just throwing away money there, or giving it to the extremely lucky avatars. Its just not possible to profit there unless you HOF all the time, unfornately im not that lucky..

oh well thats life as usual

Checked it out..Nice area for Armax mission..close to revive..but..mined and hunted there..ummm

!!!!!! breaking news !!!!!!

A new weapon is reported to drop from Armax: Isis Lr.47Ag !!

Enjoy ;)

Please please put those stalkers back up! Before they nerf them. This last update made them SOOOOO worth hunting...thats all I can say.

Please please put those stalkers back up! Before they nerf them. This last update made them SOOOOO worth hunting...thats all I can say.

Hugh? Stalkers? was there a week ago and could barely find a mob on the whole LA. There used to be a nice dense spawn of big gen armax, but not stalkers or even prowlers. I thought it reverted back to a mining area

Back