Info: OLA #59 - Ruga Land -

In Love With

Elite
Beautiful SerraAngel Angel
LA - sold - thread can be closed -

Last edited:
Please bare with me, a better pictures is being designed as I write this. If you find any errors, spelling mistakes etc. please let me know – thanks –

Angel

I found a spelling mistake.

It should be "Please bear with me."

Unless, of course, you are inviting people to get naked. :D

If Dub took so much ruga off that La...is there any left? and does MA allow it to actually spawn there again?

the ruga from paris was in vu9 ... since then, it has change too much!

the ruga from paris was in vu9 ... since then, it has change too much!

Pretty sure that was a bit before VU 9 ;) VU 8.6 to be exact. (Blast from the past, all the way from '06)

Anyway gratz on your second land purchase!

The LA didn't exist when dub hit his ruga, and I doubt anything from that long ago is still relevant.

Has anyone found ruga in this LA recently?

The LA didn't exist when dub hit his ruga, and I doubt anything from that long ago is still relevant.

Has anyone found ruga in this LA recently?

yes, if in doubt, check miners mafia page. I am personally not a good enough miner to use those uber finders, else I would go myself, but for those that are, its very possible to find.

Good luck all out there

Angel

have just tred your la, could not find many argo there and there is no dna in the ferterlizer station, can you give me a clue were a good spawn of argo are please?

have just tred your la, could not find many argo there and there is no dna in the ferterlizer station, can you give me a clue were a good spawn of argo are please?

Hi yes, it is a natural spawn and you will only find them at the very top of the LA. Despite it being a natural spawn I found it dense enough to have a good hunt there.

Good luck

Angel

The LA has ruga, but Dub's Ruga was hit on Area 61 if you are to twist it to new LA's

Last edited:
The LA has ruga, but Dub's Ruga was hit on Area 61 if you are to twist it to new LA's

btw thanks for -rep

LMFAO !!!!

Go Hojlund :) I love that sig. !

Shopkeeper installed today - She is a beauty :)

Continues supply of all sorts of ammo, bombs, probes as well as mining amps and some other goodies one might need out there ...

Good luck all :)

Angel

little ruga bump

Shopkeeper still carrying various amps, bombs/probes/ammo and other usefull things. Prices are calculated to save me auction fees and you a few %.

Good luck all

Angel

a little bump for a great LA with a good markup

Duru, Belk, Gazz, Kanerium, Redulite and Ruga ... go and get some :)

Angel

Great LA, hit a nice little Ruga III there good luck to everyone one that might visit.

Back