FYI: OLA 64 - Shinook Quarry - Detailed Mining Map - www.shinookquarry.com

F. A. Rex

Detailed mining map available for download at www.shinookquarry.com in pdf format.

We’re so confident you’ll love the mining at Shinook Quarry we’ll even tell you where it is. Download the link in the site to begin your mining adventures.

To get to Shinook Quarry use the Shinook River teleporter and head due south (2 min by helicopter or 2 uses of a level 2 teleport chip).

Good fortune,

F. A. Rex

This is an interesting new concept! LA owners share mineral maps and info so people come over to mine! ;)

Ofcourse the downside is......! :rolleyes:

PS. Great for crafters, and traders of crafted items.

Oh yeah a great place o mnne

I went there just the other day to do some mining and have a mining ball but do you kow what I ran in to a PVP kill ZONE that what and no TP to it and all other good thing Sorry folks but something you JUST do not leave out

Sorry, for some reason I don't trust random links on the internet coming from 1post users.

I went there just the other day to do some mining and have a mining ball but do you kow what I ran in to a PVP kill ZONE that what and no TP to it and all other good thing Sorry folks but something you JUST do not leave out

so....you walked out of the LA? oh noes!

Personally I do not think that map is 'detailed' but nice idea and maybe others will :)

Back