Question: OLA39 Maturity Atrox??

Is maturity of Atrox DNA on OLA39 ok for events and hunting?

• Yes, it's great keep it this way.

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • No they are to hard to get, lower maturity and then I will hunt them all!!!

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

pieske86

Guardian
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Lady Ace Smith
I'm the owner of OLA39 where there is an event running now: 100 days hunting event. Still there are a nice amount off people that have registered, but few of them hunt or mine actually.

Is this due to the maturity of the atrox? Now it is dominant, alpha and provider. Are these to strong for the most of eu players and should bring down maturity to young, mature and old atrox?

Should i do yes? Why not?

Thanks for all your input

alpha to stalker would be prefered.. there are too many FREE areas that you can hunt young to old so why would anybody in their right mind visit an LA to hunt those maturities when they could do that for FREE in the "wild"? :scratch2:

~Danimal

alpha to stalker would be prefered.. there are too many FREE areas that you can hunt young to old so why would anybody in their right mind visit an LA to hunt those maturities when they could do that for FREE in the "wild"? :scratch2:

~Danimal

Difficult to mine with alpha to stalker.

Hi ace,

It's a double edged sword, Personally they are a bit too hard for my level, so I cant hunt them easily but thats just my level. As previously posted as well there are many areas where you can hunt the smaller ones for free, jurra , billys etc but I would hunt on your LA to be part of the event if the maturity was lower

Regards Moondog

Back