Old Entropia Magazines

AckerZ

Old Alpha
Society
Dirty Dingos
Anonymous AckerZ Anonymous
Shoutout to 'Xaxi Yayi' for uploading lots of old Entropia magazines to scribd, really interesting to read through these magazines and see how far the game has come and just how many players are still in the game that were featured in interviews dating back well over a decade.

H5zWg60.png

Link to the Magazines: https://www.scribd.com/user/32506345/Xaxi-Yayi/uploads

Very cool! I still have The Entropian somewhere in my bookshelf, but a lot of this I have never seen! An alternative download would be nice though, I tried a quick download but need to subscribe, start trial with payment option or jumping through other hoops that I don't want to right now.

Very cool! I still have The Entropian somewhere in my bookshelf, but a lot of this I have never seen! An alternative download would be nice though, I tried a quick download but need to subscribe, start trial with payment option or jumping through other hoops that I don't want to right now.

Knock yourself out : ) Entropia Magazines Archive

i put a like for the upload and modded to sad to the method choosen to use a pay per view site for hosting.
as Wisty linked entropia plenet keep the memory for free

[EDIT: For the avoidance of doubt my comment was referred to the PPL that uploaded on that site the files]

Last edited:
You realise I didn't upload those Doc's msturlese, I just stumbled across them on a service I use and thought others might find it interesting...

There is a free trial option as I understand it. But thank you @Wistrel an even better source for sure 👍

Back